Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1559667 times)

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.2 (Mods Collection) [upd.22\01]
« Reply #3345 on: February 23, 2014, 06:40:28 AM »

Bug report(?) for DEV2 of v1.3: it doesn't seem to like any faction add-ons, whatsoever.

Code
102767 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSUtils.stationDynamics(UsSUtils.java:888)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSEveryFrame.advance(UsSEveryFrame.java:69)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Utility mods such as Combat Radar v0.6c and Console Commands v2.0 WIP3 work fine, but enable even one faction mod (in this case, Bounty Hunts v1.11), and bam! Reproducible crash!

The above error message strikes within 1 day of in-game time (the moment the date changes to Dec. 1), without fail, each and every time, whether starting a new game or otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 06:45:05 AM by TimeDiver »

CrashToDesktop

• Admiral
  • Quartermaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: February 23, 2014, 06:49:46 AM »

Far as I can tell, Uomoz's Corvus is a modpack that already has all the factions.  It's not like Exerelin, where you can pick and chosoe the faction that are loaded.  Here, it's all in the mod when you get it.
Quote from: Trylobot
I am officially an epoch.
Quote from: Thaago
Note: please sacrifice your goats responsibly, look up the proper pronunciation of Alex's name. We wouldn't want some other project receiving mystic power.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: February 23, 2014, 06:56:06 AM »

Thanks for the feedback guys!

got this little bonzo
Spoiler
Code
903875 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 44, FP2: 128, maxFP1: 280, maxFP2: 420
1465109 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 44, FP2: 24, maxFP1: 420, maxFP2: 280
1757484 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine  - FP1: 44, FP2: 136, maxFP1: 280, maxFP2: 420
1960969 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyExtendedCRLossIfNeeded(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1482)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyCREffect(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1428)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyShipLosses(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1387)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.applyResultToFleets(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:1302)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetEncounterContext.processEngagementResults(UsSFleetEncounterContext.java:98)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.backFromEngagement(UsSFleetInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:123)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.class.for$super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.?Ó?000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
[close]
after fully reatreting fromj the battle, crashed when my fleet totaly dissapear from the battle map, watting for the next screen ...POW!!
fighting some hegemony, nothing new im my fleet
(latest dev build)
PS: How too spawn something bigger than a destroyer in the void walkers ?!

Uhm sounds really weird, I didn't touch that file in ages... Very Very weird since that file is basically identical to vanilla (bar the name and a single unrelated line). Might be a vanilla error?

Bug report(?) for DEV2 of v1.3: it doesn't seem to like any faction add-ons, whatsoever.

Code
102767 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSUtils.stationDynamics(UsSUtils.java:888)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSEveryFrame.advance(UsSEveryFrame.java:69)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.ØÓÒ000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)

Utility mods such as Combat Radar v0.6c and Console Commands v2.0 WIP3 work fine, but enable even one faction mod (in this case, Bounty Hunts v1.11), and bam! Reproducible crash!

The above error message strikes within 1 day of in-game time (the moment the date changes to Dec. 1), without fail, each and every time, whether starting a new game or otherwise.

Yep that's my new restock script being super diligent and returning null on factions UsS doesn't know. Fixing! (UsS is not a TC, so you need to be able to add as many faction as you like, even if they are not properly supported by my custom stuff)

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: February 23, 2014, 07:02:12 AM »

Far as I can tell, Uomoz's Corvus is a modpack that already has all the factions.  It's not like Exerelin, where you can pick and chosoe the faction that are loaded.  Here, it's all in the mod when you get it.

Even so, previous versions of UzS (including v1.2 and its revisions) allowed a player/modder, either through judicious .java file editing, or using LazyWizard's Console Commands mod, to either playtest as a non-supported faction without/few obvious crashes, and/or spawn them in-game as victims test targets for the aptitudes/skills-buffed* UzS fleets.

If the man himself declares that any such incidental functionality is no longer a factor in this and future UzS versions, so be it. Until if/when that happens, I'm operating on the assumption that this is a bug.

* - And more recently, with a key file (LevelUpper.java) from Dark.Revenant's Starsector+, buffing the non-supported factions is also possible alongside UzS (tested with v1.2), by editing the mods' appropriate *SpawnPoint*.java files.

Addendum: So speaks the mod's author/creator himself. Thanks for that quick reply, boss!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 07:05:14 AM by TimeDiver »

Dragar

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: February 23, 2014, 08:17:30 AM »

Playing the new version and its quite fun, though trying to get a faction's specific weapon is a huge pain in the ass, because the weapons are EVERYWHERE. So I don't know who I should beat on when I Void Walk to get the weapons I want.

Rubcies

• Ensign
  • To Ikea and beyond !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: February 23, 2014, 08:39:42 AM »

Sounds great, waiting for my download to finish. I wish you had some pics for me to look at while I wait.

acantoni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: February 23, 2014, 09:16:10 AM »

After years of lurking i surface
Great work with this mod :) i play it on and off since more than 2 years (!!)

With the 1.3 DEV version i sometime get this CTD during combat

407822 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.Ship.applyDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OO.oOOO.String.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OO.B.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.o0OO.B.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.oOoO.super.float$super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.A.oOOO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.o00000(Unknown Source)

Another CTD i experienced pretty often is when engaging a fleeing enemy, if i choose PURSUE and then engage with me in command it crashes , if instead i do pursue and let my second in command handle it it works (i do not have a log for this right now!!)

Hope this helps!

zoe_zucchini

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: February 23, 2014, 09:42:23 AM »

Whoops, completely forgot about lazylib! I Think I accidentally deleted it.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: February 23, 2014, 09:43:19 AM »

Man all those nulls.... I don't understand where is the error, they point to core stuff I don't have access to :(

What is happening!?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: February 23, 2014, 10:19:05 AM »

Hmm. Took a look at that, unfortunately I can't tell exactly what's going on there. More information about the circumstances that trigger the crash would be really helpful.

Looks like it's something that happens in response to a collision - a ship hitting a ship, or a bullet/asteroid/beam/etc hitting a ship... but that's not really enough to narrow it down.

acantoni

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: February 23, 2014, 11:02:26 AM »

Hey!
Regarding my combat crash log it happened at the very first volley in a combat situation with around 10 ships total engaged; it might have to do with one of the weapon in that engagement; unfortunately my savegame was like 5 minutes before i am not sure if i can reproduce it , if i can will sure report it here.

°Beside the random crashes the mod is awesome! great great work :)
To be sure i will also completely reinstall the game.. you never know it might be an issue on my side too!

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: February 23, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »

it's seems it's a Null season or something
i got only one crash so far (rapported)
but about game play, the whole system about scraping stuff for fuel/supplies/marines thing is cool but when rebuild/join void walkers i feel like an "Ant lion" or something, can't get too far from the base, becouse of lack of supplies, but i think this is a vanilla issue (i think it need to be separated supplies for the crew & ships ) becaue the whole gameplay is like: i got bigger fleet got money but will i ever make to the X system ?

& again: HOW TO SPAWN SOMETHING BIGGER THEN AN DESTROYER as a void Walker ?!  :-\
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: February 23, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Hey!
Regarding my combat crash log it happened at the very first volley in a combat situation with around 10 ships total engaged; it might have to do with one of the weapon in that engagement; unfortunately my savegame was like 5 minutes before i am not sure if i can reproduce it , if i can will sure report it here.

°Beside the random crashes the mod is awesome! great great work :)
To be sure i will also completely reinstall the game.. you never know it might be an issue on my side too!

Try the mod alone, with just LazyLib. Hopefully is just some weird conflict with another mod that I'm not aware of! :)

it's seems it's a Null season or something
i got only one crash so far (rapported)
but about game play, the whole system about scraping stuff for fuel/supplies/marines thing is cool but when rebuild/join void walkers i feel like an "Ant lion" or something, can't get too far from the base, becouse of lack of supplies, but i think this is a vanilla issue (i think it need to be separated supplies for the crew & ships ) becaue the whole gameplay is like: i got bigger fleet got money but will i ever make to the X system ?

& again: HOW TO SPAWN SOMETHING BIGGER THEN AN DESTROYER as a void Walker ?!  :-\

Thanks for the feedback bro! I suggest you carry around some support ship (with good cargo) if you plan inter-system travel!

The size of a fleet spawned from the void walkers depends on you own fleet size, try increasing that. :)

PS: streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/uomoz87

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: February 23, 2014, 09:49:57 PM »

Got pretty much the same error as someone else in 1.3 DEV2. Was exchanging a blueprint at Theta.

Code
4031336 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.uss.UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.identifyShip(UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:1272)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.identifyMenu(UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:1225)
at data.scripts.uss.UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.optionSelected(UsSOrbitalStationInteractionDialogPluginImpl.java:219)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.interface$1.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0OO.A.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O00oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.F.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newsuper.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.B.???000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.oOOO.A.?00000(Unknown Source)

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: February 24, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »

Dev 3
New game
(got null crash when try to load dev 2 save game, 2 sec. game & crash)
so im testing still Dev 3 & i can endlessly sell SHARK blueprints for 22 000(the blue prints wont dissapear when sold)
& when joined interstaller fed i saw that they have no ships for sale & only scavenged loot
no inter fed transports ect. i think that even the independents won't drop stuff at the inter Fed's station
+ inter attack fleets have strange behavior ( not all of them ) they just camp at the station or near it , stay fev days & come back to the station
-the ABOMINATION - in progress
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 275