Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: [0.97a] The Xhan Empire, version 2.51 Gramada  (Read 318910 times)

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] The Xhan Empire, version 2.2.2 Plans Set in motion
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2021, 09:23:39 PM »

The main problem is that the cooldown on the Carri's very powerful shifting feels too quick; they're actually perfectly beatable on the player end (they're paper and they do somewhat poorly against EM pressure or concentrated hard flux in general), but they're so slippery that, among other things, they're just obnoxious to fight. I like the idea and I like the design, but I think the Carri's special needs a bit of a cooldown nerf just to make fighting against them less of a chore and to give the NPCs a chance to hit them.

Generally this mod is well done, though! The secret ships are fun and goofy. :)

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2021, 06:36:58 AM »

The Svil and Hassak spawn with 4 unused OP for me, am I missing some hull mod unlock for my character? The autofit just slots Flux Distributors into those points.

RDMLTRS

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2021, 05:35:35 PM »

Kahn ships and faction seem very well made/balanced but I had to uninstall this mod due to how broken/busted some of the United Pamed ships are.

KDR_11k

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2021, 03:39:10 AM »

The Pamed being friends with the Pirates leads to some weirdness, they generated a system bounty in my game because of the high Pirate presence in their system that kept eating up all the trade convoys but the bounty didn't actually pay for killing pirates and the system's defense fleets of course didn't stop their raiding either.

GigaWizard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2021, 09:59:30 AM »

Hey, I'm really enjoying the mod (alongside others) and I've recently encountered a devastating [Zahkhan_Wing bug].  It was addressed in replies months ago but I don't know if it was ever resolved.  It happened while raiding a Nexerelin planet captured by Xhan (Pyktis).  Any help would be appreciated.

Code
553055 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [XHANMarketMusic.ogg]
553058 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [XHANMarketMusic.ogg]
558236 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.RevengeanceManager  - Adding vengeance points for market attack: Pyktis, 4.5 (mult 0.75)
558237 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.RevengeanceManager  - Required revengeance setting: 1
558237 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.RevengeanceManager  - Adding revengeance points: 2.25
558237 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.RevengeanceManager  - Required revengeance setting: 1
558237 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.RevengeanceManager  - Adding faction revengeance points for xhanempire: 3.6000001
558237 [Thread-3] INFO  exerelin.campaign.StatsTracker  - Making 0 orphans from raid for valuables
559198 [Thread-3] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
559205 [Thread-7] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [XHANMarketMusic.ogg]
559428 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [Zahkhan_Wing] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [Zahkhan_Wing] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.M.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.C.renderShipWithCorners(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.FighterBlueprintItemPlugin.render(FighterBlueprintItemPlugin.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.C.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderAtCenter(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00O.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoDataGridView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.oOoO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.E.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.class.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0O.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.K.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Oo0O.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.for.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Stringsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
559565 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [XHANMarketMusic.ogg]
559568 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.OooO  - Playing music with id [XHANMarketMusic.ogg]

Axisoflint

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2021, 08:56:32 PM »

Random question - should the Vukan have a ground support package of some kind?

Helldiver

• Captain
  • space fruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2021, 10:33:26 PM »

It doesn't in the base mod. Are you refering to its description about being able to do atmospheric flight and bombardment? I've personally given it a hullmod that reduces the fuel cost of bombing ground targets as it seemed fitting.
Afflictor bean plushie that glows purple when you squeeze it
30$

Axisoflint

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2021, 04:42:17 AM »

It doesn't in the base mod. Are you refering to its description about being able to do atmospheric flight and bombardment? I've personally given it a hullmod that reduces the fuel cost of bombing ground targets as it seemed fitting.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. I just wondered if it was an oversight.

Sollaire

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2021, 11:43:31 AM »

This mod is great. the only reason i can't add it to my playthrough is because the united pammed ships are too OP lol.
can't help myself from using them to shrekt everything.  :)

Peplat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a-RC5] The Xhan Empire, version 2.3 Stirring
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2021, 09:01:23 AM »

UPDATE 2.3 Stirring

Fixes for 0.95.1a-RC5 and some new content

not save compatible

-fixed zhakhan crash
-fixes to 0.95.1a-RC5 compatibility
-increased carillon system cooldown to 5 seconds
-increased Stolb projectile speed
-Improved zarukel splash
-increased uogek damage
-decreased goggergeck phase cost
-xhan ships now have built in hullmods
-added ship Cronosos to be found as exploration content
-added ship Kassarek

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 11:16:58 AM by Peplat »

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2021, 12:51:12 PM »

Became my always enabled faction mod (kicking out DA of its place), absolute must-have!
I've never seen Divine Gift during my playthroughs. Considering its prerequisite, does it trigger at all (since max player level is 15 or sth)?

BreenBB

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2021, 01:29:27 PM »

Became my always enabled faction mod (kicking out DA of its place), absolute must-have!
I've never seen Divine Gift during my playthroughs. Considering its prerequisite, does it trigger at all (since max player level is 15 or sth)?

You need either Vayra Sector or Bounties Expanded to make it appear, if you have, but still never seen it, try increasing quantity of max HVB's in Vayra or Bounties mod, since originally only 3 HVB's can exist at same time, new HVBs will only spawn if you kill existing HVB fleet, alot of mods adds many HVB's and you can can be just unlucky with bounty probability because of that, so you can increase odds of finding it if you have more bounties at same time. Also I see this ship regularly in Prism Freeport too.

Peplat Really cool update! Interesting, will United Pamed have more love in future updates? They have not much stuff yet, but their ships are great! Especially Carillon Cruiser and Urodelan Destroyer, I really like to see United Pamed Capital Ship, since they don't have one, and I really like how they are powerful too, please don't nerf them, Cruiser which have same DP as Onslaught should wreak faces.

Peplat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2021, 01:51:46 PM »

Thanks! Im pretty sure that vayras or bounties expanded compensates level requirements after the skill update so it should appear at lower levels

You need either Vayra Sector or Bounties Expanded to make it appear, if you have, but still never seen it, try increasing quantity of max HVB's in Vayra or Bounties mod, since originally only 3 HVB's can exist at same time, new HVBs will only spawn if you kill existing HVB fleet, alot of mods adds many HVB's and you can can be just unlucky with bounty probability because of that, so you can increase odds of finding it if you have more bounties at same time. Also I see this ship regularly in Prism Freeport too.

Peplat Really cool update! Interesting, will United Pamed have more love in future updates? They have not much stuff yet, but their ships are great! Especially Carillon Cruiser and Urodelan Destroyer, I really like to see United Pamed Capital Ship, since they don't have one, and I really like how they are powerful too, please don't nerf them, Cruiser which have same DP as Onslaught should wreak faces.

im glad you like them. lorewise united pamed is a small polity and the ships they used belonged to the security fleet that was deployed to defend pamed pre-collapse, they are unlikely to get a capital but they may recive some smaller ships in future

Peplat

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2021, 03:42:58 PM »

UPDATE 2.3.1 Stirring

Just some small changes for things that were bothering me

-bloz large ammo increased to 90
-Hezek Shredder range increased to 180

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2021, 08:18:31 PM »

UPDATE 2.3.1 Stirring
Is that 0 OP PD a leak? Electron Rods don't have any sprite and are too powerful to be inentional.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13