Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.96a] Nijigen Extend v.0.3.2 || Standalone Pack || Update 02/28 [YREX]  (Read 77633 times)

Donahue

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1-RC6] Nijigen Extend v.0.3.2 || Standalone Pack || Update 02/28 [YREX]
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2022, 04:28:40 PM »

Console command throws a parse error with ClearFleets command.  The java file is entirely commented out but the reference to it still exist in commands.csv.  Simple fix is to delete the commands.csv or delete the entry
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 04:33:25 PM by Donahue »

MrNage

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Could you add some sort of ability to turn on/off production for the Forge hullmods on demand? Similar mods already have this sort of capability.

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile

Could you add some sort of ability to turn on/off production for the Forge hullmods on demand? Similar mods already have this sort of capability.
Hi, all forges that produce resources are mods that can be added and removed even without a dock, and is intended to be how you control your production level, at the cost of the ship's CR per tweak.

bananana

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hi, all forges that produce resources are mods that can be added and removed even without a dock, and is intended to be how you control your production level, at the cost of the ship's CR per tweak.
he means a campaign layer ability, to toggle on/off production for all ships at the same time
it's not that hard to do, just add a check into your production code that checks if the "ability_id" is currently active, and otherwise just return;, the ability itself doesn't need to actually do anything, just be there and look pretty
it adds a lot of convenience being able to just turn everything on/off instead of going through every ship and removing every hullmod
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 02:00:08 AM by bananana »
Any and ALL sprites i ever posted on this forum are FREE to use. even if i'm using them myself. Don't ever, EVER ask for permission, or i will come to your home and EAT YOUR DOG!!!
i do NOT want to see my name appear in the credits section of any published mod and will consider it a personal insult.

Soviet Tom Bombadil

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Anyone try this mod with 0.96 yet? I'm hesitant to do the version-edit trick on mods that mess with colonies.

TehGanker

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Bumping up this mod thread in hope for update, most  dainty auxillary-complex-themed mod ever.

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Nijigen Extend v.0.3.2 || Standalone Pack || Update 02/28 [YREX]
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2023, 10:03:53 PM »

Update for 0.96
Download Here

This update coincides with the release of YRXP 3.0. There isn't really anything new to YREX at the moment, just updated for the latest version.

vaarelsauce

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2023, 11:59:03 AM »

Is not compatible with the new API changes, WILL cause crash when you hover over the industries.
Mine crashed on multiple occasions when hovering over the Mob District/Privateer Haven (and plugging/removing Alpha cores), throwing a UI error after. I'll try to upload the crash log on the unoff Discord.

EDIT: The logged error was:
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V

link to full error line/log on Discord: https://discord.com/channels/187635036525166592/619635013201428481/1190746171191328932
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 12:35:27 PM by vaarelsauce »

Jakened

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2024, 09:57:55 PM »

is there a eta for the fix? been hearing a lot of report crashing from using alpha core on the industries
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]