Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nexerelin bug - rare, but annoying.  (Read 602 times)

NephilimNexus

• Commander
    • View Profile
Nexerelin bug - rare, but annoying.
« on: February 01, 2020, 01:24:56 AM »

So I captured a market because I got tired of being raided from that planet, so yay.  I figured I'd wait for everything to recover and see if it was worth keeping.  During this time I stuck a trio of Gamma level AI cores into various factory jobs on the planet.  Then my Trade Guild neighbors demanded tribute from the planet and I said "screw this, they can have it."  I shut down everything (nice profit, btw), talked to the administrator and handed the whole thing over to them.   

Just one problem - I forgot to take my AI cores out of storage before I did.  "Doh," I said, slapping my forehead, then went back to get them because seeing someone else's colony on my roster was annoying and I don't like paying storage fees.  But when I got there I couldn't remove them!  I can access the storage screen and see the AI cores sitting there, but when I mouse over to get them it just says "Illegal to put into storage here."    ???

Yeah, yeah, I get that, but I'm trying to take them out of storage, not put them in... grrr.  But nope, they're red-out and I can't touch them.  Am I going to have to just nuke this whole planet to get them back and off my colony roster?  Because I'm about ready to.   >:(