Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Should I be concerned about fleets just hanging around jump points?  (Read 847 times)

DDwarrirofire

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

In my sector, there a warp point a little close to the red star.  I currently have no less then 16 fleets of independents, faction fleets, hedgemony and Tachyon fleets.  They're all just wiggling around it pretending it's unreachable.

Should I be concerned?  May be a real issue, all they have to do is turn off the boosters since that is what keeps them from getting to the point.  Even the player fleet will automatically pull away but  only with the booster going.

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be concerned about fleets just hanging around jump points?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 01:16:25 AM »

It doesn't impact your relations or your economy, so you're fine. Once you leave the system, movements of those fleets will become abstracted and they will be able to leave the system and go on their merry way. Alex is aware of this bug, but we have to wait for the next update to have it fixed.

DDwarrirofire

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be concerned about fleets just hanging around jump points?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 05:54:20 AM »

It doesn't impact your relations or your economy, so you're fine. Once you leave the system, movements of those fleets will become abstracted and they will be able to leave the system and go on their merry way. Alex is aware of this bug, but we have to wait for the next update to have it fixed.

Appreciated, I suspected that was the case but every time one of my colonies had a shortage due to something happening to them in route with supplies I wondered if the jump point was the cause.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 08:39:00 AM by DDwarrirofire »