Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thanks Alex  (Read 1092 times)

warleader6

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Thanks Alex
« on: January 11, 2020, 05:49:28 PM »

Alex,
You, Sir, are a prodigy in my book. I just got this game today and I have wanted this type of game since I was a kid....im 48 now. the X series came very close, but this game gives me more of a in space and adventuring feel. Simply brilliant. I hope the development continues. I see a patch came out in January, so please keep up the good work. This one is a little gem that should be in all space fans' library.

Warleader

Squigzilla

• Commander
  • SQUIG Industries
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks Alex
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 02:46:47 PM »

I'm glad you like it, and welcome aboard! This game it's something special, I've been playing off and on since 2011 and it keeps getting better every year.
High Admiral Davian MacNaile of the SQUIG Industries Human Resources Motivational Flotilla

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum, and thank you - happy you're enjoying the game!

(Btw, if you're curious about ongoing development, I tend to post new stuff fairly often on twitter. And, uh, I just posted an animated gif of some star stuff there that I'm particularly pleased with, some I'm possibly just spamming the twitter link because of that.)

Lucky33

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 09:51:50 PM »

Wait... Thats not legal...

Can we put that 15 Atlas thingie in the black hole?

Please?

Rocksummit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 01:53:36 AM »

I have to chime in here, this game is an absolute masterpiece!
I haven't been this immersed in a game in a really really long time. There's so much to learn and the progression is really well balanced. Im just chewing it up trying to learn how to learn and having a blast at the same time.

Thank you!