Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.6.0  (Read 206495 times)

doll

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Quality Captains: A Skill Rework - Now with perks! v1.6.0
« Reply #285 on: March 02, 2024, 07:28:16 PM »

thank god for fixes to this game's horrible patch history

alp7292

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2024, 11:09:19 PM »

i am certain with this mod you cant get alpha cores from ordos with automated ship skill
i realized i wasnt getting any alpha cores around middle of my save then realized i picked automated ship shill
i restarted by removing mods that could be causing error one by one and tested with and without skill
at last the only  two mod that remained is console commands and quality captains defeated 5 ordos i get alpha cores without skill  and defeated 5 ordo with skill and no alpha core

Jimminy Crimbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 07, 2024, 12:22:52 AM »

i am certain with this mod you cant get alpha cores from ordos with automated ship skill
i realized i wasnt getting any alpha cores around middle of my save then realized i picked automated ship shill
i restarted by removing mods that could be causing error one by one and tested with and without skill
at last the only  two mod that remained is console commands and quality captains defeated 5 ordos i get alpha cores without skill  and defeated 5 ordo with skill and no alpha core

dal gave his answer on the previous page, but for some reason changing automated ships causes the drop rates on alpha cores to go wonky. if you just spec out of the skill, the drop rates go back to normal

alp7292

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 07, 2024, 12:24:00 PM »

there should be at least known issues or disclaimer in modpage i nuked my 3 week save thinking it was caused by terraforming mod then spend hours trying to troubleshoot which mod was causing it i searched on internet i am not the only one was trying to learn which mod was causing the error.

Defox13

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 13, 2024, 04:21:44 PM »

It appears that "Babylonian" milestone settings do not work to full extent.
PERK_PHASE_UNNERF setting is on by default, and it makes phase ships behave before flux nerf (no lowered speed), however when set to false the behaviour doesn't change (it should switch to 25% (default) speed buff, but instead you get both the speed buff and no flux slowdown.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]