Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

Author Topic: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!  (Read 385614 times)

sathanas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!
« Reply #375 on: August 09, 2023, 06:17:18 PM »

I made a new JAR for my own use, seems to be working fine.

Does anybody know how I can get in touch with Kentington? I would prefer to release only with his permission.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2023, 06:18:50 PM by sathanas »

starman13

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 09, 2023, 08:42:18 PM »

I made a new JAR for my own use, seems to be working fine.

Does anybody know how I can get in touch with Kentington? I would prefer to release only with his permission.

Did you reach out on the discord mentioned in this previous post?

Hi

I am in touch with Kentington and he told me he would gladly provide the source code. Just DM him here in the forum. He is also active in the RHM server on discord, link attached https://discord.gg/ActF7ebg

sathanas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 09, 2023, 09:42:03 PM »

Hi

I am in touch with Kentington and he told me he would gladly provide the source code. Just DM him here in the forum. He is also active in the RHM server on discord, link attached https://discord.gg/ActF7ebg

That link doesn't work for me, unfortunately.

Volchonochec

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 10, 2023, 02:15:07 PM »

Hi

That link doesn't work for me, unfortunately.
I think if he give you source code, he will probably don't mind if you release it. Even if you do it and he asks to remove it you can easily comply with it.

sathanas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2023, 05:31:09 AM »

I think if he give you source code, he will probably don't mind if you release it. Even if you do it and he asks to remove it you can easily comply with it.

I didn't get the source code from him, though, hence my dilemma.

FluffyRabbit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2023, 05:27:25 AM »

Hi,

Thanks to El Jojo I've made contact with Kenington. Just waiting to hear from him regarding source code then will see.  :)

bongchong1

• Ensign
  • Bongchong9864 (Discord)
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 21, 2023, 11:30:59 PM »

So... Did you get a response?

FluffyRabbit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2023, 11:15:17 PM »

Unfortunately no word from Kenington as yet. Still waiting and hoping.

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2023, 01:12:03 AM »

This is an absolutley essential mod IMHO. Waiting patiently.

FluffyRabbit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2023, 12:43:11 PM »

Hi everyone. Kentington has come through for us and provided me with the source code. I just got it up and running in debug mode this evening on 0.96a . Quite a few people have offered to contribute which is great and he said I'm welcome to setup a github where people can contribute. My goal was just to get the mod up to date with the new version but if someone is interested in taking it further he also provided his ideas for a future roadmap (he said we aren't obligated to follow this). I know El Jojo is quite keen to integrate this mod into  AoTD which might fit nicely as well. I will post up the git here tomorrow and people are welcome. If someone is really keen to head up the mod and take it further then please PM me as I can't be trusted with being in charge :)

J2Greene

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2023, 02:18:22 PM »

Excellent news, very excited to hear about it.

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2023, 05:42:50 PM »

Hi everyone. Kentington has come through for us and provided me with the source code. I just got it up and running in debug mode this evening on 0.96a . Quite a few people have offered to contribute which is great and he said I'm welcome to setup a github where people can contribute. My goal was just to get the mod up to date with the new version but if someone is interested in taking it further he also provided his ideas for a future roadmap (he said we aren't obligated to follow this). I know El Jojo is quite keen to integrate this mod into  AoTD which might fit nicely as well. I will post up the git here tomorrow and people are welcome. If someone is really keen to head up the mod and take it further then please PM me as I can't be trusted with being in charge :)

Bravo, sure missed Kentington but good luck in his future endeavors, a mod as good as this deserves a continuation

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2023, 11:02:01 PM »

Super awesome, will you be making a new post to host the mod or use this forums (chat)? Also AoTD is the perfect fit for it and I am looking forward to it, I hope it all comes together.

FluffyRabbit

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2023, 12:34:43 AM »

Cool. So the public github is setup. Url is https://github.com/FluffyRabb/StarSectorDIYPlanets
Anyone who would like to contribute let me know as I understand a couple of people have already tweaked the .jar file so could introduce their fixes quickly.
Regarding the forum I will need to chat to Kentington as it would be best to keep this is the same thread but not sure if he can transfer ownership of the initial posts so
they can be edited. Perhaps someone knows a moderator on the forum who could assist with this giving the new project lead (whomever) that may be access.

Artarion

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 03, 2023, 02:17:43 AM »

Thank you and Kentington for your work.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27