Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!  (Read 384424 times)

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!
« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2022, 06:34:11 PM »

I seem to not be able to find any N-brane Oscillators in my current game run. I have at least one or two of everything else, just not the Oscillator, which kinda sucks cause it's awesome, and I have a lot of high gravity worlds.

If there is any advice I appreciate it, or is this a random pull not being nice?

Just luck man, I got a ton of Atmospheric Mineralizer and Stellar Reflector Core on my last run when I've been looking for Tectonic Attenuator  :'(

NoTalkofLowTech

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2022, 02:26:49 PM »

I seem to not be able to find any N-brane Oscillators in my current game run. I have at least one or two of everything else, just not the Oscillator, which kinda sucks cause it's awesome, and I have a lot of high gravity worlds.

If there is any advice I appreciate it, or is this a random pull not being nice?

Just luck man, I got a ton of Atmospheric Mineralizer and Stellar Reflector Core on my last run when I've been looking for Tectonic Attenuator  :'(

Oh yeah I have a ton of those as well. I was just wondering if it was just me or if I could adjust the drop rate.

Anastasius

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 27, 2022, 03:34:54 PM »

I'm unable to find the quest that allows me to get the Genesis-class hull that allows me to create planets, I'm level 15 and I've never found the quest in any bar I go to.

The only mod I got installed that I can see interfering with it would be Nexerlin but every else has worked perfectly so far

Hyperion505

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2022, 03:52:29 AM »

Got a bug here.
I set up the Cometary Capture System and, as I've seen in this thread, it doesn't shut down after it performs its duty.

I had just noticed it was going into overdrive (I was in DevMode) so the notification going off every couple of seconds. Looking at the Colonies screen the conditions of the planet were glitched out and it would crash to desktop if I attempted to select it to look at its info. I tried to go to the offending planet, got to the system, traveled to the planet, but each attempt of trying to access said planet results in a crash to desktop with no log.

Any command I could use to remotely remove it or way to disable it in the mod files?
Or just start a new game and never use the Cometary Capture System?

artanis57

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2022, 09:06:44 AM »

This may be a dumb question, but does this mod work with the current version of the game 0.95.1a?

gamblerrus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 06, 2022, 10:15:52 AM »

yes it is

nutty8767

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2022, 01:06:19 AM »

I found Genesis-class hull but once I finish the battle I can't claim it, there is only option is to salvage it
is it bug ?

Falcon07

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2022, 12:58:19 PM »

Oh Great and knowledgeable Mod Gods. Do you think you could put in an editable file or option so that barren planets are Terran? or that we get water from the asteroids? or that 1 planet doesn't consume the entire asteroid belt so we may make 2 planets in a system?

raco12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 14, 2022, 12:51:48 AM »

Hello, your mod is amazing and a love playing with it!

I wanted to ask if in the future in an update you could consider adding way to terraform planets that have the Meteor Shower trait that gives +50% hazard rating.

Maybe something like a facility called Anti Meteor Defense Artillery and say maybe it's an autonomous artillery system that shots down meteors from the sky so they don't touch the planet.

You could add that works with IA Cores and the efficiency depends entirely on the type of IA Cores.

Alpha mitigates 50% hazard, beta 30% and ganma 15%.

An example of planet that has this condition is Maxios on the Magec System on the core Systems.

Your mod is amazing, keep the good work!

Rotok

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 24, 2022, 02:14:39 AM »

Have there been any bugs combining this with Terraforming and Station Construction?
I like some from one and some from the other, and was going to disable the versions of similar items in the config.
Thanks!

postdreamclarity

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2022, 01:49:49 AM »

Is there a way to make a planet colder? Theres the Kleka simulator from Terraforming and Station construction mod which produces AI cores and the Supercomputer Industry from Industrial evolution which consumes them for more $$$.

Right now im thinking I either create a planet with extreme cold or go out and explore the far sector for a planet with that modifier + industrial ruin and teleport it into my star system.

Coil

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2022, 11:10:35 PM »

Is there a way to make a planet colder?

Don't believe so. You can make planets hotter  if you turn a gas giant into a brown dwarf.

edixo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 08, 2022, 12:19:35 PM »

Does this mod mess with the drop chances for stuff like synchrotron cores and nanoforges? I've searched literally hundreds of systems (playing with Grand Sector) and found a gorillion terraforming items but essentially no forges or cores.

Valikdu

• Lieutenant
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 08, 2022, 01:01:04 PM »

I just turned a planet Terran and it did not gain an Organic resource - is that intended?
My Dwarf Fortress Mod: DESOLATION 1.5
My Channel: V. S. Cosplay

TauCetiRedGuard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 08, 2022, 04:58:39 PM »

Does this mod mess with the drop chances for stuff like synchrotron cores and nanoforges? I've searched literally hundreds of systems (playing with Grand Sector) and found a gorillion terraforming items but essentially no forges or cores.
I believe all the terraforming items occupy the same loot pool as nanoforges and synchrotron cores and reduce their drop chance. Its one of the primary issues I have with the mod.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27