Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27

Author Topic: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!  (Read 382667 times)

Khornaar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2021, 01:20:52 PM »

It may or may not be an accident that only the pre-0.95a artifacts are easily acquired through tech-mining - I've asked Alex to weigh in on the matter and when I hear back I'll change the drop tables in accordance with vanilla's intent. Thanks for looking into this matter, Khornaar!

Well, it's not a bug, at least.
I've posted in Bug report/Support section and:
Ah - the drop table for tech mining is indeed *very* different. (Perhaps it shouldn't be or it should be different in another way etc etc), but I'm not seeing a bug here.
Non-native English speaker. Please, excuse me if I butcher it.

Kentington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2021, 03:36:02 PM »

Today's update adds a new artifact: the Irradicator Core. This bizarre piece of Domain tech massively accelerates radioactive decay, cleaning up an irradiated planet in mere days - or it can be used to remove rare ore deposits from a farming world, allowing the use of soil nanites.

It's also possible to add hazards in this update: specifically, low gravity can be added to any planet using an n-brane oscillator (even planets with heavy gravity can be brought straight to low, if you'd prefer) and atmospheres can be removed from non-habitable planets with normal or thin atmospheres.

For the moment, drop tables have been kept the same.

ShpunkY

• Lieutenant
  • Just another piece of ***
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2021, 04:19:28 PM »

Today's update adds a new artifact: the Irradicator Core. This bizarre piece of Domain tech massively accelerates radioactive decay, cleaning up an irradiated planet in mere days - or it can be used to remove rare ore deposits from a farming world, allowing the use of soil nanites.

It's also possible to add hazards in this update: specifically, low gravity can be added to any planet using an n-brane oscillator (even planets with heavy gravity can be brought straight to low, if you'd prefer) and atmospheres can be removed from non-habitable planets with normal or thin atmospheres.

poggers

N3V3R

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2021, 04:28:05 PM »

every single mod with google drives download link isnt working for me

5ColouredWalker

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2021, 10:11:22 PM »

Are you downloading it as a whole or peicemeal?

Thanks for the updates! I'm assuming that it works with previous games unless stated otherwise.

N3V3R

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2021, 12:34:28 PM »

Are you downloading it as a whole or peicemeal?

Thanks for the updates! I'm assuming that it works with previous games unless stated otherwise.

i simply click download and the google drives page wont load lol

Radon088

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2021, 03:25:34 PM »

Is anyone else having problems getting the Irradicator cores to work? The Planetside building won't accept the core for some reason.

Kentington

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 12, 2021, 03:56:08 PM »

Is anyone else having problems getting the Irradicator cores to work? The Planetside building won't accept the core for some reason.

Which industry is having the issue - are you trying to remove ore deposits or the Irradiated condition?

Radon088

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 12, 2021, 04:11:32 PM »

Which industry is having the issue - are you trying to remove ore deposits or the Irradiated condition?

I'm trying to remove the Irradiated condition. 

FutureMunk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2021, 05:10:12 AM »

Hi

I've been having an issue with a CTD when trying to open the Command page (D), and overviewing the colonies (1st tab of the command page).
I posted this in the bug report forum, but so far there's no luck.

I'm suspecting that this mod is the cause since I'm getting worse and worse frames, the more i terraform my planets.
Also, I'm having a weird bug with the "Colonial Conditions" in the top right corner, when viewing a planet. It was the same case on the command page.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues with either crashes or conditions icons acting weird?

I'll post a picture ASAP.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 05:55:50 AM by FutureMunk »
Saw the Ssethzentach video, liked it, and here I am...

Rei Akiba

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2021, 03:37:06 PM »

should you add the effect of orbital array when you finished building stellar shade,stellar mirror, and stellar distributor
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 03:39:28 PM by Rei Akiba »

Superspell

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2021, 09:19:26 PM »

I have also noticed a bug where the building for the rad remover doesn’t appear for certain planets that have farmland and rare ore but I’m not sure what causes it.

Dostya

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2021, 12:05:50 PM »

Before I checked the thread I used the building to remove the atmosphere from a toxic atmosphere planet; it created the No Atmosphere condition correctly but did not remove the Toxic Atmosphere condition. I laughed and console'd it, but I suspect that there's something unintended occurring there. From your post, perhaps the structure to remove the atmosphere shouldn't be allowed to be built on a toxic planet until that condition is terraformed away.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:08:19 PM by Dostya »

zdzichuslav

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2021, 01:53:20 PM »

I also have a problem with the Irradicator not wanting to take its core, core doesnt show up in the special items list. Im trying to remove the Irradiated planet trait. I also looked at the industries and i have to ask why, for the mercy of Ludd, there is 6 different irradicator buildings man? If there is a place for bugs thats probably where they are hiding.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 02:17:41 PM by zdzichuslav »

iasach

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2021, 03:49:50 AM »

Pollution incurred by installation of nanoforges is not removable by Environmental Agency. As soon as the project is finished, pollution is reapplied instantly with its full hazard rating.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27