Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!  (Read 385129 times)

edixo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!
« Reply #330 on: November 08, 2022, 11:20:53 PM »

Does this mod mess with the drop chances for stuff like synchrotron cores and nanoforges? I've searched literally hundreds of systems (playing with Grand Sector) and found a gorillion terraforming items but essentially no forges or cores.
I believe all the terraforming items occupy the same loot pool as nanoforges and synchrotron cores and reduce their drop chance. Its one of the primary issues I have with the mod.
If that's true, then it needs to be addressed. Depending on your luck, you can end up getting neither in a playthrough. They need separate loot pools.

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 09, 2022, 01:33:44 AM »

Does this mod mess with the drop chances for stuff like synchrotron cores and nanoforges? I've searched literally hundreds of systems (playing with Grand Sector) and found a gorillion terraforming items but essentially no forges or cores.
I believe all the terraforming items occupy the same loot pool as nanoforges and synchrotron cores and reduce their drop chance. Its one of the primary issues I have with the mod.
If that's true, then it needs to be addressed. Depending on your luck, you can end up getting neither in a playthrough. They need separate loot pools.
You do know the mod is no longer being updated or mantained, right?

edixo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 09, 2022, 01:41:58 AM »

Well, that sucks. :(

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 09, 2022, 02:11:54 AM »

Well, that sucks. :(
Don't get me wrong, it is still very much functional, unlike Kentington's other mods, but if you were expecting updates, this is the wrong mod for you.

Menel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 23, 2022, 10:28:22 PM »

If anyone is experiencing a null pointer exception crash when scrolling through their colonies in the command screen, use the console to remove the "hydrated" condition from the offending planet and shut down any water related infrastructures so they don't readd it. I currently do not know of any better method of figuring out which planet it is than simply visiting each of your colonies and checking for the hydrated condition icon. It should not crash in the colony management screen, just the command screen.

NocturneOfSolace

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 26, 2022, 05:03:09 PM »

what do I do with
Spoiler
degraded and blank forge templates, or the research laboratories?
[close]

chesh05

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 29, 2022, 10:23:40 AM »

How do I "Interact with an Asteroid" in order to create my own planet...? I tried flying into an asteroid field with a Genesis in my fleet but nothing happened.

I've never found a single asteroid I could interact with by clicking - only the ones that cause my drive bubble to destabilize.

Floorbo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 29, 2022, 11:37:01 AM »

How do I "Interact with an Asteroid" in order to create my own planet...? I tried flying into an asteroid field with a Genesis in my fleet but nothing happened.

I've never found a single asteroid I could interact with by clicking - only the ones that cause my drive bubble to destabilize.
you need a special ship

Menel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 29, 2022, 11:52:35 PM »

If you have the genesis ship in your fleet all you need to do is locate any entity that when hovered over with your mouse says "asteroid", you can click it to lay in course to it and the dialog window should have the option to create the planet.
Screenshot with an example sent as imgur link cuz it's too big to attach directly.

Murakami

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2023, 12:11:21 AM »

Hello. Can I disable a mod without a new game if I haven't used its features? Not even a colony was founded.

Chat The Lad

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2023, 06:39:37 PM »

For some reason, after I remove all the hazards in my Terran Planet, it still doesn't change into Terran-eccentric. After almost 10 times of trial and error, none of them change into Terran-eccentric.  :( :'(

Fonfon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 25, 2023, 10:54:26 AM »

Couldn't find it anywhere but does this mod provide something againts Meteor Impacts modifier?

chesh05

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 25, 2023, 01:11:11 PM »

How do I edit the price of the Genesis?

I can't seem to find a value defining it at 1 million anywhere.

Crimsteel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2023, 10:50:03 PM »

How do you remove the irradiated condition from a planet?

Tantalum

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2023, 08:47:54 PM »

I must be an idoit but for the life of me I can't figure out how to deploy or build a stellar mirror !.
It isn't an option to build and I have an extreme cold , in darkness planet and I have a core.
 I've tried adding an atmosphere and even using a fusion lamp first.
I can't work this out

edit: seems to be working in other systems just not this one. I have no idea why. Weird
update: Seems Orbital lfusion lamp is now broken. I must have some mod issues; only explanation I can think of.

Hey guy from like 3 years ago, I just had the same problem and figured out what was causing it. Since your planet has the Dark Condition, "Stellar" buildings won't be available due to requiring light.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27