Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: improve bounty time  (Read 857 times)

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
improve bounty time
« on: November 29, 2019, 07:30:38 AM »

Does anyone know how to change the duration time of das bounty ????? Because the bounty are coming up with 40 days and I wanted to increase to 90 days of availability, so I could have time to get to the solar system where the bounty is.

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: improve bounty time
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 08:06:27 AM »

Are you using the Hyperdrive mod? That reduces the time limits of some mission types to balance out the reduced travel times.

You can disable that by opening HYPERDRIVE_OPTIONS.ini in the mod folder and changing "missionTimeLimitMult" from 0.5 to 1.0
That will prevent new missions from having reduced time limits, but not existing ones. That includes existing missions you haven't discovered yet, so you might still find a few "new" missions with reduced time limits after changing the setting.

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: improve bounty time
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 11:29:06 AM »

Yes. I am using Hyperdriver. And I'm also using the Grand Sector, that is, the bounty, usually appear on the edges of the systems, getting, even with hyperdriver difficult to reach on time. And thanks in advance for the answer.