Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42

Author Topic: [0.96a] Adjusted Sector  (Read 409091 times)

Marcoda

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Adjusted Sector
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2022, 11:45:23 PM »

I seem to have a constant problem with trying to generate a larger sector in that the stars are always very clustered together no matter what settings I adjust, can anybody help me fix this problem?

1c3Br3ak3r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 03, 2022, 03:44:46 AM »

Do sectorConstellationRuinsMin / Max change how many Research Bases, Mining Stations and Orbital Stations, derelict ones, that we find??

Tito

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2022, 06:57:44 AM »

Any chance this can be added in place of Grande sector midgame?

TTKLLO

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Adjusted Sector
« Reply #468 on: December 29, 2022, 08:21:24 AM »

Updated to 0.2.2:
Now you can adjust number of "Blade Breaker"-themed constellations. Requires updated version of DME.
This setting will work only if you have the most recent version of DME (which at the time of this writing isn't present yet).
This could solve my problem. Thank you!

MattMan569

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 31, 2022, 05:36:57 PM »

FYI you can disable hyperspace storms with this mod by going to Starsector\mods\Adjusted Sector v0.5.1\data\campaign\terrain and renaming hyperspace_map.png to something else and renaming no_storms.png to hyperspace_map.png.

hugedude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 11, 2023, 12:35:12 AM »

Do sectorConstellationRuinsMin / Max change how many Research Bases, Mining Stations and Orbital Stations, derelict ones, that we find??

I am also wondering if something is up with this. I am getting no research stations anymore when I fiddled with this setting and instead I am jsut getting a tonne of probes... which have nothing useful in them. I am also not getting many ruins on planets and no mining stations. I have tried like 3 new worlds now.

*edit* So it turns out it is an issue with having hte mothership setting too high. I made it back to 4 and everything is fine again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 01:31:03 AM by hugedude »

TalRaziid

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 20, 2023, 11:36:26 PM »

Just making sure i've got this right:
if i increase "accessibilitySameFactionBonus:0.50" to .75, i can have more in-faction imports, correct?

SpiceyT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2023, 11:20:52 AM »

Hi, is it possible to edit the values for the small size sector? Id like to have the same size but slightly higher number of planets present.

Saar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2023, 06:38:37 PM »

Hey there,
My game has been crashing whenever I try to generate a new sector. It seems to be an issue between Adjusted Sector and Industrial Evolution. Specifically Industrial Evolution's artillery placer? These are the logs:
Spoiler
790908 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/fs/starfarer/api/plugins/derelicts/IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.utils.IndEvoIntegrations.addDefenses(IndEvoIntegrations.kt:27)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.world.Rubicon.generate(Rubicon.kt:327)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.TahlanModPlugin.onNewGame(TahlanModPlugin.kt:87)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.fs.starfarer.api.plugins.derelicts.IndEvo_ArtilleryStationPlacer
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 18 more
[close]

If you have any ideas or fixes, I'd really appreciate it!

Kris_xK

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2023, 11:40:59 AM »

You need the latest version of Tahlan Shipworks

Suzuki_Hiakura

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 07, 2023, 05:16:25 PM »

Hello, I was wondering what I am currently doing wrong. I got the mod installed and tried multiplying the size of the sector, resetting back to the modified value, and even setting back to the vanilla value and my star map is still quite messed up. The map is only so high (possibly a bit more than vanilla) and exceedingly wide... by about 8 times or so. Setting it to generate a small or normal sector size does nothing to fix it. Also changing values seem to leave the star map wholly unaffected with constellations still sticking to the inside of the map, yet few and far despite my setting it back to 2000 and with it taking longer to generate. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Suzuki_Hiakura

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 07, 2023, 05:25:35 PM »

Hello, I was wondering what I am currently doing wrong. I got the mod installed and tried multiplying the size of the sector, resetting back to the modified value, and even setting back to the vanilla value and my star map is still quite messed up. The map is only so high (possibly a bit more than vanilla) and exceedingly wide... by about 8 times or so. Setting it to generate a small or normal sector size does nothing to fix it. Also changing values seem to leave the star map wholly unaffected with constellations still sticking to the inside of the map, yet few and far despite my setting it back to 2000 and with it taking longer to generate. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
I found the issue was that after adding a typo of an extra zero to the width, I started modifying the preset file and not the one actually used ':)

Tactical Salad

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 21, 2023, 09:48:38 PM »

When I download the file from the link it gives me a .rar file. Has me confused because literally everything else is a .zip . I may have just missed it in the text, but i've looked 3 times. How am I supposed to get this mod to work? I have tahlan works.

Tactical Salad

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 21, 2023, 09:58:43 PM »

When I download the file from the link it gives me a .rar file. Has me confused because literally everything else is a .zip . I may have just missed it in the text, but i've looked 3 times. How am I supposed to get this mod to work? I have tahlan works.

Oh man I haven't felt this handi-capped in a while. I got it  :-[

Delares

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 27, 2023, 01:59:50 AM »

Please tell me if it is possible how to reduce the distances for the issued  NPC quests. Just the sector is getting bigger, but quests that are constantly spawned in the frontier, quite problematic.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42