Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: [0.95a] Transfer All Items v1.2 (2021/03/27)  (Read 114309 times)

tindrli

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Transfer All Items v1.1 (2020/01/10)
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2020, 10:55:53 AM »

STRANGE,  it does not work for me. when i press UP arrow or DOWN arrow the mouse just get crazy and it doesnt transfer anything. if i pres it several times well, sometimes it pick some items but.. its just dont working or im doing something wrong

deaxsa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2020, 12:39:16 PM »

STRANGE,  it does not work for me. when i press UP arrow or DOWN arrow the mouse just get crazy and it doesnt transfer anything. if i pres it several times well, sometimes it pick some items but.. its just dont working or im doing something wrong

I have this as well. However, I have also found that if I press up/down while in the vast void of space while trying to dump cargo, I CTD.

Kyam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2020, 04:32:37 AM »

I don't know if this method works on you guys because it works on mine.

1. Go to setting & reset/return to defaults.
2. After defaults, test it, the first row item moves up but not all.
3. Re-launch the game after testing it.
4. Press up & it works.

Note: In step 2 I was on windows mode, have to re-launch because of an fps issue. I then changed full-screen after reading some changelogs on the notes, and etc.

Thanks to "Soñjer" it gave me an idea, when I tested by changing the keybinding of my pan-view up and still didn't work, I thought maybe reset/defaults will work, and it work for me. Hope so it work on you guys.

[EDITED]
5. Oh, its the "Campaign 'speed up time' toggle" is messing up this mod, or the mod messing up the game. OFF = All item move, ON = One item at the time(Not the press UP and G kind, but just pressing UP repeatedly).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:46:08 AM by Kyam »

EpicLancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »

i tried using the command to dump items into space and it crashed.

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 03:03:41 AM »

Only moves 129 stacks tops, sometimes even less.

SirStargateur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2021, 07:51:09 AM »

This feature should be in base game. Have a hack way using pixel to do this is not nice.

Tale

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2021, 04:47:03 AM »

Not working ... to work while and after few months and few updates (no any new mod) it just stop working and have very strange behaving

UPDATE : I try disable eveary other mod and still not working properly. ma resolution is 1920x1080 if it helps
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 05:02:54 AM by Tale »

Nociam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2021, 03:22:50 PM »

I don't know if this method works on you guys because it works on mine.

1. Go to setting & reset/return to defaults.
2. After defaults, test it, the first row item moves up but not all.
3. Re-launch the game after testing it.
4. Press up & it works.

Note: In step 2 I was on windows mode, have to re-launch because of an fps issue. I then changed full-screen after reading some changelogs on the notes, and etc.

Thanks to "Soñjer" it gave me an idea, when I tested by changing the keybinding of my pan-view up and still didn't work, I thought maybe reset/defaults will work, and it work for me. Hope so it work on you guys.

[EDITED]
5. Oh, its the "Campaign 'speed up time' toggle" is messing up this mod, or the mod messing up the game. OFF = All item move, ON = One item at the time(Not the press UP and G kind, but just pressing UP repeatedly).

It was solved in version 1.2. Test please and comment. Thanks.

Nociam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2021, 03:24:19 PM »

Only moves 129 stacks tops, sometimes even less.
I made an adjustment that probably will not happen again now. If you can test and leave your report it would be of great help. Thanks.

Tale

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2021, 04:01:04 PM »

same problem regardless update to 1.2 any solutions or do you need more informations ?

Nociam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 04:09:24 PM »

same problem regardless update to 1.2 any solutions or do you need more informations ?
Yes, I need to know the operating system, resolution and whether it is full screen or not. And make sure that speed up is active before you enter the screen.

pipai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Transfer All Items v1.2 (2021/03/27)
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2021, 12:26:58 AM »

So this mod never worked for me. I only decided to take a brief look at the code now more closely and now understand how it works. This mod works by running a script to hold down the CTRL button and moving the mouse to click on everything.

I'm running on Arch Linux using XFCE. The Java Robot doesn't seem to actually be able to press the CTRL button for whatever reason on my setup, so you need to hold it down yourself before pressing up/down. Additionally, the internal state of the MarketMouseClick doesn't seem to be entirely stable (didn't investigate why, too lazy), and sometimes will click sort a bunch of times even though there is nothing in inventory. So while using this mod, you need to be a little careful about what you do immediately after hitting up/down.

Although this works, I'm somewhat leery of the fact that it basically hijacks my keyboard and mouse. It would be great if it could call starsector internal code to transfer items directly instead of doing this sort of keyboard/mouse automation.

Tale

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2021, 02:45:49 AM »

Yes, I need to know the operating system, resolution and whether it is full screen or not. And make sure that speed up is active before you enter the screen.

When my laptop was in repair service I used old desk pc and it worked there fine. When I copyed game from desk pc to laptop and update all mods (new ship and basic staff nothing like UI or HUD change) the mod stop working for me ... he is working but mouse jump everywhere and clicking to anything randomly

i use microsoft windows 10 my resolutions is 1920x1080 and it is full screen. I start with admin rights and i try turn off and turn on that "spped up" thing and it do nothing to me.

EDIT: i use 1.9.1a
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:02:21 AM by Tale »

Nociam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Transfer All Items v1.2 (2021/03/27)
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2021, 08:56:22 AM »

So this mod never worked for me. I only decided to take a brief look at the code now more closely and now understand how it works. This mod works by running a script to hold down the CTRL button and moving the mouse to click on everything.

I'm running on Arch Linux using XFCE. The Java Robot doesn't seem to actually be able to press the CTRL button for whatever reason on my setup, so you need to hold it down yourself before pressing up/down. Additionally, the internal state of the MarketMouseClick doesn't seem to be entirely stable (didn't investigate why, too lazy), and sometimes will click sort a bunch of times even though there is nothing in inventory. So while using this mod, you need to be a little careful about what you do immediately after hitting up/down.

Although this works, I'm somewhat leery of the fact that it basically hijacks my keyboard and mouse. It would be great if it could call starsector internal code to transfer items directly instead of doing this sort of keyboard/mouse automation.
I made this type of code due to lack of API resources. The only resource I found to move the items, it moves behind the visual interface not displaying the buy and sell items on the screen. So when it comes to selling items or buying it it wouldn't work. So unfortunately I chose to use the keyboard and mouse that are my best tools.

If you look at the code I had to create devices to get the position of the screen when it is not fullscreen, to know the quantity of items in the stock yet and I even had to create a code to define the mouse click positions. It gave me a lot of work. Really if someone knew somehow that I am unaware of moving the items that are on the screen, I would definitely make that change.

In fact I think that this functionality should be native to the game and would not need someone to create a mod for it. I'm sad to know that it doesn't work with all players, but I hope it works well for most, since I don't know how to improve or what is causing some computers to fail. If anyone can help me with knowledge or ideas on how to improve the process I would be very grateful.

Nociam

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2021, 08:57:48 AM »

When my laptop was in repair service I used old desk pc and it worked there fine. When I copyed game from desk pc to laptop and update all mods (new ship and basic staff nothing like UI or HUD change) the mod stop working for me ... he is working but mouse jump everywhere and clicking to anything randomly

i use microsoft windows 10 my resolutions is 1920x1080 and it is full screen. I start with admin rights and i try turn off and turn on that "spped up" thing and it do nothing to me.

EDIT: i use 1.9.1a

Try to disable other mods and check if it is working.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4