Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: [0.97a] Better Colonies 1.88  (Read 446745 times)

wstarsector

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.86
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2022, 08:33:08 AM »

Hello, I was wondering how I could remove a Church Shrine on a world I just conquered from the Church? I don't have the contact in my world, I'm still fighting off the rebellion but that contact to remove the shrine just isn't here? (I'm assuming because I wasn't the one to add it). What can I do to remove or nullify this effect?

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »

Hello, I was wondering how I could remove a Church Shrine on a world I just conquered from the Church? I don't have the contact in my world, I'm still fighting off the rebellion but that contact to remove the shrine just isn't here? (I'm assuming because I wasn't the one to add it). What can I do to remove or nullify this effect?
Console command it out.

Haven't really decided how to even remove it from those types of worlds where the player never gets them. Maybe when the next game update comes out, I suppose.

bob888w

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2022, 02:19:33 PM »

Wrong mod, you looking for secrets of the frontier, but yes omnicron has some relationship issues

OrariusTempus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2022, 03:00:56 PM »

Wrong mod, you looking for secrets of the frontier, but yes omnicron has some relationship issues
Oh shoot, I swore I had the correct mod page open. Life's hard when you're dumb.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2022, 09:55:49 AM »

HEY TP! habitable planets will invite a Luddic missionary asking you to pledge a shrine dedicated to Ludd on your world.

Since you took over keeping the Kadur Alive, how about a version of that, but for the Kadur faith? that's a great idea isn't it? Thanks Bunches friendo for all your hard work.
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 21, 2022, 08:21:11 PM »

Since you took over keeping the Kadur Alive, how about a version of that, but for the Kadur faith? that's a great idea isn't it? Thanks Bunches friendo for all your hard work.
Kadur is xenophobic in lore and their religion doesn't want to spread at all with the likelihood assumption of wanting their faith to be kept inside their community. This is also why the Kadur Faith despises the Luddic Faith.

Uther Phobos

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2022, 12:20:43 AM »

Kadur is xenophobic in lore and their religion doesn't want to spread at all with the likelihood assumption of wanting their faith to be kept inside their community. This is also why the Kadur Faith despises the Luddic Faith.
Could work as them setting up an enclave, though. Basically, they ask you to set aside some land for them to do their own thing, rather than a shrine for the public.
With how much they're struggling to stay alive at all, they'd probably not be that picky unless you actively oppose them.

Not sure what boni/mali that would provide, though. Probably some growth from Kadur refugees looking for a more permanent, proper home, but no idea beyond that.

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2022, 01:54:09 PM »

Aww, sadge sausage... That's unfortunate. Thanks for staying true to the lore in the that case.
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

dondon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Game crashes when enabling Better Colonies
« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2023, 03:06:15 PM »

I don't think it's a incompability with any other mod since it crashes with the same message even when it's the only mod enabled.
I'm using the latest version of the game and the mod

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 2 more

StahnAileron

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2023, 06:16:13 PM »

Would this mod play well with Yunru's "Slightly Better Tech-Mining"? I have that to make ruins with long-term tech-mining worthwhile. However, I know that other mods that affect tech-mining can interfere with each other. I had that case with Yunru's mod and I think Industrial Evolution. Luckily, IndEvo has a config option to turn-off their version of tech-mining.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 06:26:17 PM by StahnAileron »

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2023, 09:45:02 PM »

Hello, I found out while selling metals that you probably might have missed giving Asher in Canaan the Luddic Shrine market condition  ;D

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.86
« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2023, 07:25:11 PM »

Would this mod play well with Yunru's "Slightly Better Tech-Mining"? I have that to make ruins with long-term tech-mining worthwhile. However, I know that other mods that affect tech-mining can interfere with each other. I had that case with Yunru's mod and I think Industrial Evolution. Luckily, IndEvo has a config option to turn-off their version of tech-mining.
They have the same functionality in displaying tech-mining rate so there is no compatibility broken
Hello, I found out while selling metals that you probably might have missed giving Asher in Canaan the Luddic Shrine market condition  ;D
I wanted to give Luddic Shrine conditions to where the Luddic might place them on habitable worlds somewhat. Epiphany should not have it on second reading of it (removed in next update) since it's a barren world where Ludd might not even set his eye on to be blessed with. Asher is this unique exception of course of not having a Luddic shrine since it is the world that is polluted heavily so that the starships of the Church can move on.

Zr0Potential

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.86
« Reply #192 on: January 23, 2023, 12:03:36 AM »

I wanted to give Luddic Shrine conditions to where the Luddic might place them on habitable worlds somewhat. Epiphany should not have it on second reading of it (removed in next update) since it's a barren world where Ludd might not even set his eye on to be blessed with. Asher is this unique exception of course of not having a Luddic shrine since it is the world that is polluted heavily so that the starships of the Church can move on.

So there's a reason for that after all, disregard what I said then, thought it's like Nex's Pirates/Pather Underground Network condition that applies to their Colonies  ;D

Zeryan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 19, 2023, 11:21:53 AM »

I have a question about the luddic shrine. Is it still true that it gets defiled after you reach 7 pather interest? And does anyone know if its possible to check the amount of pather interes generated by modded structures? Thank you.

power12359

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 22, 2023, 12:20:02 PM »

Is there a limit to how many shrines you can have in a star system?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15