Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: [0.97a] Better Colonies 1.88  (Read 440521 times)

Oni

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.73
« Reply #150 on: August 28, 2022, 10:50:28 AM »

• Can now strip ruins down to its core, removing the ruin condition entirely with its loot for SP.
How will that interact with the Domain Archaeology building from 'Terraforming and Station Construction'?
I think that building needs ruins to exist, so does it auto-shutdown the building or something?  ???

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.81
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2022, 02:27:12 PM »

Changelog 1.81:

• Fixed bug with IndEvo interaction involving eating ruins.
  • Fixed bug where you could eat ruins multiple times.
  • Recalculated the Age of Innovation event (more to proc, less markets affected; overall the same)
How will that interact with the Domain Archaeology building from 'Terraforming and Station Construction'?
I think that building needs ruins to exist, so does it auto-shutdown the building or something?  ???
No interaction, you can only eat the ruins when a market isn't present and if there's no ruins, Domain Archaeology can't be built.

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 29, 2022, 04:54:36 PM »

What do you think about adding a console command to trigger an Age of Innovation event on demand? I added the mod mid-save, and found myself wishing there was a way to trigger the event manually so that I could make it closer to if I had the mod installed the entire time. Excuse this post if there's already a way to do this

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 29, 2022, 04:57:47 PM »

I've got a bug with the bar event for the shrine. When I can choose ignore or receive, choosing ignore just repeats the dialogue.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2022, 11:20:56 PM »

Changelog 1.82:

• Added innovateBC, will simulate an age of innovation monthly check. Use innovateBC 1 to guarantee
  • Fixed pestering Luddic shrine missionaries from being ignored.

What do you think about adding a console command to trigger an Age of Innovation event on demand? I added the mod mid-save, and found myself wishing there was a way to trigger the event manually so that I could make it closer to if I had the mod installed the entire time. Excuse this post if there's already a way to do this
done
I've got a bug with the bar event for the shrine. When I can choose ignore or receive, choosing ignore just repeats the dialogue.
thx fixed

The0Hax

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.82
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2022, 01:00:52 AM »

good job  ;D

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.83
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2022, 12:19:16 PM »

Changelog 1.83:

• Reworked exploiting ruins a bit to fix an annoying bug involving carbon-copy duplicate loots.
  • You will lose the number of crews, heavy machinery, and marines (if applicable) which will be returned after a day.
  • Credit cost reduced to compensate. Some Marine XP rewarded (if applicable).

good job  ;D
The hotfixes needed saddens me.

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.83
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2022, 07:09:56 PM »

Is there a way to make "BCIgnoreFactionWhiteflag" affect every faction except the player faction? I like that all the mod factions get included with it enabled, but I don't want free upgrades for my own colonies. And thanks for adding the innovateBC command, been putting it to good use already.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:11:48 PM by Jang »

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.84
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2022, 09:07:15 PM »

Changelog 1.84:

• Fixed Age of Innovation affecting the player market
  • Fixed Luddic Shrine spawning fleets when the Luddic Church is no longer active.

Is there a way to make "BCIgnoreFactionWhiteflag" affect every faction except the player faction? I like that all the mod factions get included with it enabled, but I don't want free upgrades for my own colonies. And thanks for adding the innovateBC command, been putting it to good use already.
Should not have been affecting player faction at all. Fixed.

Jang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.84
« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2022, 09:28:12 PM »

Thanks again!

Ovid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Better Colonies 1.85
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2022, 09:10:04 PM »

I gotta say, I'm loving the ability to vacuum up Ruins. It means that if I stumble across a -1 or -2 Domain Artifact ruin (for Ind.Evo), I probably won't colonize it, so I now can vacuum it up instead and get all the goodies.

Much appreciated!

MrNage

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2022, 07:54:42 PM »

There's a bug with the AutoSP where Heavy Industry/Orbital Works get improved and their ship quality bonuses (even the nanoforge) no longer get included to the faction's sector-wide bonus; removing/re-adding the industry doesn't fix the problem.

dirtnap

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2022, 02:27:38 PM »

hey, getting a rather odd error when I load this on 1.85 (didn't have any issues until about 30 minutes ago).

355222 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 2 more

I've unloaded all my mods, and reloaded them one by one. Only thing active is Arma Armatura, portrait packs and the various libraries (Lazy, Magic and Graphics) as far as i can tell all of my mods are up to date going by the links on the mod index.

It doesn't make any sense to me, unless it's the new officer thing added?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 02:38:14 PM by dirtnap »

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2022, 05:03:37 PM »

hey, getting a rather odd error when I load this on 1.85 (didn't have any issues until about 30 minutes ago).

355222 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading [data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: data.scripts.OfficerManagerEvent
   at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:179)
   ... 2 more

I've unloaded all my mods, and reloaded them one by one. Only thing active is Arma Armatura, portrait packs and the various libraries (Lazy, Magic and Graphics) as far as i can tell all of my mods are up to date going by the links on the mod index.

It doesn't make any sense to me, unless it's the new officer thing added?
Delete the folder and reinstall.

dirtnap

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2022, 02:46:51 PM »

Fixed it, thanks Timid.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15