Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 219

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.7)  (Read 1071497 times)

mortache

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.3.1)
« Reply #2640 on: May 27, 2023, 01:14:42 AM »

So this isn't backwards compatible with a 0.96a game that I started with your 0.95.1a and later the unofficial 0.96a release, right? I'll have to wait until a new campaign?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: May 27, 2023, 08:44:38 AM »

So this isn't backwards compatible with a 0.96a game that I started with your 0.95.1a and later the unofficial 0.96a release, right? I'll have to wait until a new campaign?

It might be backwards compatible but I didn't test it. If you try to upgrade without starting a new save, you do so at your own risk!

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: May 29, 2023, 05:37:31 AM »

It might be backwards compatible but I didn't test it. If you try to upgrade without starting a new save, you do so at your own risk!

Its not, after upgrading whenever i open the industry menu on a station the game crashes, works fine on planets.
I dont mind it too much because the station was already fully upgraded, but its still something to look out for.

The exception on the log is:

[campaign_noncore_part1.ogg]
87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.n.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.W.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I dont really know how to read these things properly so im not sure what the issue is.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: May 29, 2023, 09:15:40 AM »

Its not, after upgrading whenever i open the industry menu on a station the game crashes, works fine on planets.
I dont mind it too much because the station was already fully upgraded, but its still something to look out for.

87797 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.industry.KaysaarCapital.isAvailableToBuild(KaysaarCapital.java:43)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

I dont really know how to read these things properly so im not sure what the issue is.

This exception is not caused by TASC. It's caused by the KaysaarCapital class. Kaysaar is the author of the Ashes of the Domain mod - please bring this to their attention.

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: May 29, 2023, 09:37:29 AM »

Hi do you use .95 ver ? If yes then i am sorry but this mod is broken at .95 and due to the split i am not able to repair it , but if you have .96 i recommend to see Ashes thread as mod has been splited onto 3 modules where this bug has been fixed

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: May 29, 2023, 01:47:25 PM »

So, I know that you blocked terraforming for extreme cold and extreme heat to prevent exploiting it and due to lore, but could we have the option of terraforming worlds into *uninhabitable* versions of the world types from before?
Kinda like cerberus from luddic enhancement is an extreme cold tundra without habitable?
Yes, it would be niche, but for RP and a bore-compatible source of organics, it would be nice.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:54:18 PM by YourLocalMairaaboo »

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: May 29, 2023, 01:52:23 PM »

So, I know that you blocked terraforming for extreme cold and extreme heat to prevent exploiting it and due to lore, but could we have the option of terraforming worlds into *uninhabitable* versions of the world types from before?
Kinda like cerberus from luddic enhancement is an extreme cold tundra without habitable?

As far as I know, in vanilla the "habitable" planet types cannot be generated with extreme heat or extreme cold, regardless of whether they have the habitable condition or not. I think I'll defer to vanilla and leave terraforming to the habitable planet types blocked on planets with extreme heat and extreme cold.

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: May 29, 2023, 01:54:55 PM »

As far as I know, in vanilla the "habitable" planet types cannot be generated with extreme heat or extreme cold, regardless of whether they have the habitable condition or not. I think I'll defer to vanilla and leave terraforming to the habitable planet types blocked on planets with extreme heat and extreme cold.
I see. Thanks for the swift answer.

Tigasboss

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: May 29, 2023, 02:42:58 PM »

Alright thanks!

This exception is not caused by TASC. It's caused by the KaysaarCapital class. Kaysaar is the author of the Ashes of the Domain mod - please bring this to their attention.

Terran Allias

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.3.2)
« Reply #2649 on: May 29, 2023, 09:43:34 PM »

Is there a way I can change the sprites so the stations look bigger? I don't like how small the mining stations look

erik17

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: May 30, 2023, 07:26:06 AM »

- The non-default building Planetary Agrav Field can now be constructed on gas giants even if Domed Cities is not built on that colony.

Hey, I'm a first time user of this mod, on the latest version, with a possible bug report. I built the Planetary Agrav Field on a gas giant without Domed Cities (can't even build Domed Cities on it) but my accessibility and hazard rating tooltips still show the high gravity maluses. Is there a bug where Agrav can be built, but doesn't actually work? Or does the mod just not affect the UI the way I'm expecting, and it really is working under the hood? The structure has been built for a few months now so I figure it's not a timing thing.

Damexius

• Ensign
  • Work on progress
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: May 30, 2023, 02:04:01 PM »

211824 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
   at indevo.industries.RestorationDocks.addGammaCoreDescription(RestorationDocks.java:542)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addAICoreSection(BaseIndustry.java:1387)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addInstalledItemsSect ion(BaseIndustry.java:1301)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:1269)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.intnew$1.createImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.showTooltip(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.oÒ0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.interfacenew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.voidnew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.public.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
211860 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating streaming player for music with id [station_friendly.ogg]
211860 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [station_friendly.ogg]

Kaysaar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: May 30, 2023, 02:31:09 PM »

211824 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.ui.TooltipMakerAPI.addImageWithText(F)V
   at indevo.industries.RestorationDocks.addGammaCoreDescription(RestorationDocks.java:542)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addAICoreSection(BaseIndustry.java:1387)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.addInstalledItemsSect ion(BaseIndustry.java:1301)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.econ.impl.BaseIndustry.createTooltip(BaseIndustry.java:1269)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.intnew$1.createImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.create(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.StandardTooltipV2Expandable.beforeShown(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.thissuper.showTooltip(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.oÒ0000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.voidnew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0OO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.L.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.classsuper.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
211860 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.oo0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  - Creating streaming player for music with id [station_friendly.ogg]
211860 [Thread-9] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [station_friendly.ogg]
This is IndEvo crash not TASC

Spshamrocks3

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: May 30, 2023, 10:11:50 PM »

I might have goofed something up, but when I go into terraforming options for a given planet, why does it say $market instead of the planet's name?

YourLocalMairaaboo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: May 31, 2023, 09:21:06 AM »

- The non-default building Planetary Agrav Field can now be constructed on gas giants even if Domed Cities is not built on that colony.

Hey, I'm a first time user of this mod, on the latest version, with a possible bug report. I built the Planetary Agrav Field on a gas giant without Domed Cities (can't even build Domed Cities on it) but my accessibility and hazard rating tooltips still show the high gravity maluses. Is there a bug where Agrav can be built, but doesn't actually work? Or does the mod just not affect the UI the way I'm expecting, and it really is working under the hood? The structure has been built for a few months now so I figure it's not a timing thing.
Also not working for me.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 219