Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 221

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1090221 times)

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v7.1.3)
« Reply #1335 on: June 05, 2021, 10:29:00 AM »

What about expanding settings for Atmosphere Processor? So you could only allow it to thinner or cleance the atmosphere but not create or thicken one for example.

I don't think this would be a good addition. It would add a large number of options to the settings file that very few people would bother to use or understand.

MapleDaddy__ TTV

• Ensign
  • Twitch.tv/MapleDaddy__ I stream often
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: June 05, 2021, 10:33:38 AM »

Poster from discord here, I didn't edit anything from the mod, but I'll reinstall it as instructed. First time the crash ever came up, and it hasn't come up since. I figured it was a mispelling though.

Are you mayhaps the Twitch streamer that goes by the same name as the one on this very Forum? If so, hello again! Welcome to the club. Long Burns, Starfarer  :)

I am indeed. Recently went through a name change from Wrachilles to this. Hello again!

grinningsphinx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: June 05, 2021, 05:56:38 PM »

Quick question,  when the planet has a Hot condition and you have an orbital reflector arrray condition and a stellar reflector array building in the colony,  its the Hot condition supposed to be entirely negated?

When i install Kletka simulators, it says i am getting the hot penalty...and i cant install a supercomputer at all.

I believe its figuring the hazard rating correctly however.

thank you!

GS

joebama

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: June 05, 2021, 08:26:21 PM »

Quick question, I cant find the terraforming control panel in the ability bar. Am I stupid and was it removed/replaced or is it a glitch? Looked for answers but couldn't find any.

Scorched Earth

• Ensign
  • Venators greatest ship desgn since spanish galleon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: June 05, 2021, 09:01:45 PM »

Quick question, I cant find the terraforming control panel in the ability bar. Am I stupid and was it removed/replaced or is it a glitch? Looked for answers but couldn't find any.
I have the exact same issue

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: June 06, 2021, 12:02:47 AM »

Quick question,  when the planet has a Hot condition and you have an orbital reflector arrray condition and a stellar reflector array building in the colony,  its the Hot condition supposed to be entirely negated?

When i install Kletka simulators, it says i am getting the hot penalty...and i cant install a supercomputer at all.

I believe its figuring the hazard rating correctly however.

thank you!

GS
The penalty is negated, but the condition isn't.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: June 06, 2021, 05:25:58 AM »

I have the exact same issue

It's been removed post-0.95a. Read the mod features guide (and optionally the terraforming section of the settings file) to understand the new terraforming system.

Ryu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: June 06, 2021, 09:59:10 AM »

So I had to go INTO the setting file just to activate the actual terraforming features?? WHy thats so weird.

And why this new change of needing the genelab and some macguffin? This is very stupid imho, terraforming really doesn't need to be some kind of crazy generic bioengeineering project. I Vastly prefered the system before where you ONLY needed a lot of money and time, instead of needing some specific object i assume you have to loot out of domain remnants. The game is practically going to be OVER by the time I can ever do this.

Is tehre a way to disable the need to even get this damn thing? This mod worked fine the way it did before honestly

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: June 06, 2021, 10:32:51 AM »

Is tehre a way to disable the need to even get this damn thing?

If you want to change the planet type, no. Enter the following command using the console to get one immediately: addspecial boggled_euteck

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 06, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »

Ohhh, I have to install an EUTECK! That explains why it was doing nothing. I read it's description as *it* installing it!

Dark_pun_Dealer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: June 09, 2021, 03:00:20 AM »

Possibly a Dumb question, but how do i start the quest to activate the gates?

RoquetheRogue

• Commander
  • personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: June 10, 2021, 07:22:31 AM »

Can the AI Battlestation spawn AI drone fleets? if not, could you make it possible in theory?
A mind that opens itself to a new idea never returns to it's original size.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: June 10, 2021, 07:49:46 AM »

Can the AI Battlestation spawn AI drone fleets? if not, could you make it possible in theory?

It doesn't spawn drone fleets. I've considered this in the past but decided not to implement it due to balance and performance concerns.

Labanfis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: June 10, 2021, 07:52:16 AM »

Where can I find a legacy version of this mod? I'm looking for the latest 0.91a version, I suspect 5.4.6
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 221