Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 222

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.8)  (Read 1099965 times)

Doc Quixotic

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v8.1.5)
« Reply #2085 on: September 05, 2022, 08:38:20 AM »

Hey folks, does this mod require a new game or can it be added to an existing one? My current vanilla game is approaching the end game and I'd kinda like to pimp my current colonies a little before starting anew.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 05, 2022, 05:15:00 PM »

Hello it been a while
how to make mining station?
I am unable to build it and I just lowered the price, but I am unable to build it any asteroid belt and even asteroid themselves because "Unable to build Mining Station and it is far from an asteroid belt" despite the fact I am sitting in a asteroid belt?
I am confused if this is an error or that I messed things up?

You're not the first person to have this problem - apparently there is some other mod which is incompatible with TASC and causes asteroid belts to not be detected. Can you post your mod list so I can investigate this further?

Hey folks, does this mod require a new game or can it be added to an existing one? My current vanilla game is approaching the end game and I'd kinda like to pimp my current colonies a little before starting anew.

TASC can be added to existing saves. However, it cannot be removed from a save once you use TASC content.

Gundamfan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Error/Unable to Build Mining Stations
« Reply #2087 on: September 06, 2022, 05:24:50 AM »

Here is the Mod List I am Using:

"Terraforming & Station Construction"
"Yunru Industries"
"Unknown Skies"
"transfer_all_items"
"Stellar Networks"
"Arma Armatura"
"SpeedUp"
"ShipCatalogVariantEditor"
"Reputation Decay"
"Quality Captains Config"
"Quality Captains"
"no_maintenance_costs"
"Nexerelin"
"ZZ_Modified Industry Requirements - no pollution"
"Magiclib"
"Lazylib"
"Industrial evolution3.0e"
"Gundam UC"
"GraphicsLib"
"Grand Colonies1.0d"
"DroneLib"
"ConsoleCommands"
"BetterColonies"
"Fighter Expansion Rebalanced"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 05:34:24 AM by Gundamfan »

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: September 06, 2022, 03:56:06 PM »

Here is the Mod List I am Using:

"Yunru Industries"
"Unknown Skies"
"transfer_all_items"
"Stellar Networks"
"Arma Armatura"
"SpeedUp"
"ShipCatalogVariantEditor"
"Reputation Decay"
"Quality Captains Config"
"Quality Captains"
"no_maintenance_costs"
"Nexerelin"
"ZZ_Modified Industry Requirements - no pollution"
"Magiclib"
"Lazylib"
"Industrial evolution3.0e"
"Gundam UC"
"GraphicsLib"
"Grand Colonies1.0d"
"DroneLib"
"ConsoleCommands"
"BetterColonies"
"Fighter Expansion Rebalanced"

Thank you! I'll see if I can fix that bug for the next update.

Scottbot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: September 06, 2022, 08:37:03 PM »

Help! Loving everything about this mod so far, but just ran into a bug - I'm in a random core worlds seed and noticed that some planets and their stations are owned by separate factions. For example, I attacked "Lepia's" orbital station, invaded successfully and took over the colony. When i interact directly with the orbiting "Lepia Station" - i have access to a size 7 colony with a number of good modifiers. however, the planet "Lepia" is still owned by the Dictats and has miserable attributes.... Additionally, "Lepia" is in my owned colony list, but when i open it, the Dictat colony is shown and i have no control over it. The only way to manage the station colony is by traveling to it.

Troubleshooting: destroying both the planet AND station allows me to restart the colony - which has modifiers consistent with the planet version. I feel like the Lepia Station got messed up somehow. Thanks for the help!

Edit: might have figured it out. i've been transferring my save file b/w 2 computers and probably didn't disable TASC terraforming on one of the PCs (I'm also running DIY planets mod). Probably got overwritten and bugged out - my fault!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 09:24:42 PM by Scottbot »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: September 07, 2022, 10:01:19 AM »

I discovered why you can still build an Harmonic Damper even if you don't have tectonic activity for it to counter: It increases ground defense if you give it an AI core.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: September 08, 2022, 03:39:45 AM »

I discovered why you can still build an Harmonic Damper even if you don't have tectonic activity for it to counter: It increases ground defense if you give it an AI core.

Exactly!

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: September 13, 2022, 08:12:27 AM »

Hey Boggled,

Are you still collecting user IP's and settings? I could have swore you had said you were going to switch it off until the next update when it becomes an opt-in but the main page still has the setting listed as an opt-out.

If I'm mistaken fair enough but if not could you do me a favor and update the main page under "Note regarding update checks:". Feel free to call me an idiot if it's already mentioned elsewhere and I'm being blind.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 13, 2022, 03:43:28 PM »

Hey Boggled,

Are you still collecting user IP's and settings? I could have swore you had said you were going to switch it off until the next update when it becomes an opt-in but the main page still has the setting listed as an opt-out.

If I'm mistaken fair enough but if not could you do me a favor and update the main page under "Note regarding update checks:". Feel free to call me an idiot if it's already mentioned elsewhere and I'm being blind.

I haven't released a new version of the mod that removes the API calls, but per my posts earlier in this thread the webserver is shut down so the API calls do nothing and there's no data being collected. You can verify that the API calls aren't working by putting the URL in your web browser.

DankMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: September 14, 2022, 06:20:55 AM »

Looking through the main page, there is no mention of anything being able to fix irradiated worlds.  Is this just something that isn't part of the mod or am I missing something?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: September 14, 2022, 04:16:35 PM »

Looking through the main page, there is no mention of anything being able to fix irradiated worlds.  Is this just something that isn't part of the mod or am I missing something?

By default you cannot terraform irradiated planets. There's an option in the settings file to enable the Magnetoshield building, which removes the irradiated condition.

DankMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: September 14, 2022, 09:40:21 PM »

By default you cannot terraform irradiated planets. There's an option in the settings file to enable the Magnetoshield building, which removes the irradiated condition.

Awesome, thank you

DankMan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: September 16, 2022, 12:28:04 PM »

I got another question actually.  If I make a station orbitting a planet and then put industry on it with a nanoforge, does it get pollution?  I'd imagine not since it's in space

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: September 16, 2022, 12:48:46 PM »

I got another question actually.  If I make a station orbitting a planet and then put industry on it with a nanoforge, does it get pollution?  I'd imagine not since it's in space

That's correct - stations can't become polluted from industry, and they won't pollute the planet they orbit.

Meelock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: September 16, 2022, 11:37:58 PM »

One thing I've found I really wanted: I wish there was a config option to allow the player to build syphon stations around any planet of sufficient size that has a volitiles deposit. This would make getting enough volitiles to run a full power fusion lamp way easier, which I would appreciate.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 222