Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Author Topic: [0.96a] Yuri Expedition v.3.0.2 || Faction Pack || Hotfix 12/27 [YRXP]  (Read 293443 times)

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Yuri Expedition v.2.2.1 || Faction Pack || Patch 06/16 [YRXP]
« Reply #450 on: August 11, 2022, 09:03:15 PM »

Yes and they work surprisingly well. I only noticed one major bug where Caparice and the Aria home system got stacked on top of each other. That said, Arian/Azalean weapons are pretty overpowered compared to YRXP and 0.95 balance in general, so use with care.
[/quote]

If it's not too hard, can you please give links? All my searching pointed me to discord, but that place is a mess, and I have no idea where they post what.....there's mostly old chatroom about the HMI incompatibility.....

jlrperkins

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2022, 10:25:10 AM »

Publicly posting links to unofficial builds is heavily frowned upon in this forum. If anything, you should make these requests through private messages.

Yes and they work surprisingly well. I only noticed one major bug where Caparice and the Aria home system got stacked on top of each other. That said, Arian/Azalean weapons are pretty overpowered compared to YRXP and 0.95 balance in general, so use with care.

If it's not too hard, can you please give links? All my searching pointed me to discord, but that place is a mess, and I have no idea where they post what.....there's mostly old chatroom about the HMI incompatibility.....
[/quote]

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2022, 07:43:16 PM »

Publicly posting links to unofficial builds is heavily frowned upon in this forum. If anything, you should make these requests through private messages.
I don't mind if people want to post links to custom builds of my mods, no worries.

jlrperkins

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2022, 09:01:56 PM »

Yeah, but that's you; other mod authors may think differently.

Better not fall into bad habits.

I don't mind if people want to post links to custom builds of my mods, no worries.

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2022, 05:54:00 AM »

I received a request to clarify my stance on unofficial or bootleg updates of my mods so here it is:
- I fully allow anyone to make any changes or updates to all of my mods.
- I also allow anyone to post these (download links and the like) anywhere they like, including the official threads of the respective mods.

ZeCaptain

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2022, 01:24:22 PM »

Thanks for that, saves some people alot of confusion.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 16, 2022, 01:40:59 PM »

You could always throw a CC-BY-NC-SA license on there to clarify:

Which just means 'credit me, don't sell my work, and share the results with others in turn'.

LordKhorne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2022, 05:20:51 PM »

it won't let me enable the mod. says it requires a different version of the game pls help.

Ramiel

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2022, 07:20:01 PM »

it won't let me enable the mod. says it requires a different version of the game pls help.
The mod author decided to leave modding, for a while or forever I don't know.

This version of the mod is meant for version 9.1 of Starsector, the current latest game version is 9.51.a.

A crude workaround is to modify mod_info.json and set it to the latest version

However I'm not sure if something that simple will cause the mod to work correctly, the better choice is to ask someone who made a workaround....

If you want I can send you links to the updated versions I use, but I'm not responsible for making those....

doomi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 19, 2022, 01:35:04 AM »

So with the question of whether posting unofficial updates is fine or not out of the way, anyone got links for azalea and aria? cause I've looked for a while and i can't find anything about either, not even the supposed discord server

robepriority

• Captain
  • robepriority#2626
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 19, 2022, 07:14:22 AM »

Those two mods are not on the forums.

To jury-rig a mod to run on the latest version, go into the .json file that indicates version and edit it to be the latest.

jawich

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 23, 2022, 04:37:42 PM »

This version of the mod is meant for version 9.1 of Starsector, the current latest game version is 9.51.a.

However I'm not sure if something that simple will cause the mod to work correctly, the better choice is to ask someone who made a workaround....

If you want I can send you links to the updated versions I use, but I'm not responsible for making those....

could you send me the links to the updated versions you use too?

DecimaMASAdmiral

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 24, 2022, 03:52:59 PM »

Hey im sorry but could I also get a link for those two as well? Ive been looking all over but so far no dice for me!

Codebreaker101

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 31, 2022, 03:35:47 PM »

Hey im sorry but could I also get a link for those two as well? Ive been looking all over but so far no dice for me!

I would like this link as well. If they happen to have one for Ryaz and Aria as well that would be nice.

Edit: Nevermind I got a bootleg for all of them.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 05:54:47 PM by Codebreaker101 »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39