Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39

Author Topic: [0.96a] Yuri Expedition v.3.0.2 || Faction Pack || Hotfix 12/27 [YRXP]  (Read 290234 times)

Valikdu

• Lieutenant
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Yuri Expedition v.1.8.2 || Faction Pack || Patch 12/26 [YRXP]
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »

I'm having the consistent crash that was described earlier.

It happens either when going to the Command window (D) or when doing things (most often, when messing with the fleet doctrine, changing priorities and confirmign changes).

Code
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.FleetMember.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.intsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.fleet.FleetMemberView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.D.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOOo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:37:03 PM by Valikdu »
My Dwarf Fortress Mod: DESOLATION 1.5
My Channel: V. S. Cosplay

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2020, 06:31:21 PM »

It happens either when going to the Command window (D) or when doing things (most often, when messing with the fleet doctrine, changing priorities and confirmign changes).
Sorry, but at the moment, I can't offer a solution for this bug yet... However, I think I have narrowed down the problem to when the game generates an Aether Shawl in the fleet preview. You may sidestep this crashing issue by, for now, removing that ship from your fleet priorities while I try to figure out what is wrong.

Avanitia

• Commander
  • Local Egg Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2020, 05:16:14 AM »

If I remember correctly, issue is with variant's ID being wrong somewhere in files.
You haven't played Starsector unless your storage has one thousand Vulcans in it.

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2020, 01:24:36 AM »

Hey, sorry for the wait - here is the fix for this problem! Big thanks to Avanitia for pointing me in the correct direction!  ;D

Download variants fix

Khoi128

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2020, 08:36:17 PM »

Slight bug, when equipping a flux battery of any kind, the weapon flux indicator in the refit screen seems to bug out and display the total weapon flux as 0.

Bast

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2020, 09:35:55 PM »

I wanted to say how much i love this faction and that i finally get pink ships to my tastes!.Also is there nny plans to add a flagship other than using the battlecruiser as one?

Ps : I loooove gundam and our totallly not gundam mech fighters
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:37:38 PM by Bast »

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2020, 11:22:30 PM »

Slight bug, when equipping a flux battery of any kind, the weapon flux indicator in the refit screen seems to bug out and display the total weapon flux as 0.
Thanks for the report! I could have sworn I've fixed this before, but looking at the weapons_data, it seems I haven't done so at all! (though it's weird that I know exactly how to fix it...) Anyway, it seems to have been caused (strangely) by setting weapon damage to 0... Anyway, I set each weapon's damage/shot to 1 and the error was resolved.

I've uploaded the fixed weapons data here as a hotfix but please note first:

Please back-up your weapons_data before copying the fix as I may have made some major changes to my file already that might break the game without the other necessary files (that I can't upload right now! Sorry for the inconvenience!).

Download Utility Weapons Flux Display Fix

I wanted to say how much i love this faction and that i finally get pink ships to my tastes!.Also is there nny plans to add a flagship other than using the battlecruiser as one?

Thank you very much! I'm always glad to hear that people are into the theme and color scheme!

As mentioned in the last update, there will likely be no more new ship classes coming to YRXP, and more so in the Capital Ship category. If ever I do come up with something to add, it will most likely be another small ship, as I want that to be the focus of the mod!

And if you liked playing with mechanized infantry, I think you'll love what's coming! Not very soon, I'm afraid, but here's a teaser:

Spoiler
[close]

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2020, 07:57:37 PM »

Bug note, the Yuri Quarter provides defense bonus to the colony even when not built.

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2020, 01:33:50 PM »

Bug note, the Yuri Quarter provides defense bonus to the colony even when not built.
Ah, you're right, thanks for the report! Being a minor bug, and the fix requiring a new compiled .jar, I'll just release this fix along with the next update.

Bast

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:59 AM »

Thanks for the report! I could have sworn I've fixed this before, but looking at the weapons_data, it seems I haven't done so at all! (though it's weird that I know exactly how to fix it...) Anyway, it seems to have been caused (strangely) by setting weapon damage to 0... Anyway, I set each weapon's damage/shot to 1 and the error was resolved.

I've uploaded the fixed weapons data here as a hotfix but please note first:

Please back-up your weapons_data before copying the fix as I may have made some major changes to my file already that might break the game without the other necessary files (that I can't upload right now! Sorry for the inconvenience!).

Download Utility Weapons Flux Display Fix

Thank you very much! I'm always glad to hear that people are into the theme and color scheme!

As mentioned in the last update, there will likely be no more new ship classes coming to YRXP, and more so in the Capital Ship category. If ever I do come up with something to add, it will most likely be another small ship, as I want that to be the focus of the mod!

And if you liked playing with mechanized infantry, I think you'll love what's coming! Not very soon, I'm afraid, but here's a teaser:

Spoiler
[close]

That is no problem at all, just was curious and yuuus more mechs <3. Now if i only can find more blueprints in my current run.

shoi

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2020, 08:45:15 AM »

the privateers haven structure/industry spawns pirate patrols before its actually fully constructed as well as giving you the income for it, is that bug?

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2020, 02:07:57 AM »

the privateers haven structure/industry spawns pirate patrols before its actually fully constructed as well as giving you the income for it, is that bug?
The spawning part is a bug I've also taken care of along with the report above, but I don't think I can do anything about the income part - it seems to be vanilla behavior that income (as well as demand and upkeep, I believe) is immediately applied as soon a building is constructed, whereas supply and other effects can be turned on and off at will.

That is no problem at all, just was curious and yuuus more mechs <3. Now if i only can find more blueprints in my current run.
Happy hunting!

Bast

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2020, 11:36:54 AM »

Getting a Diable Avionics dreadnought with a combination of yuri weapons and theirs makes a very fearsome ship that my fleet can center around :D

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2020, 05:24:49 AM »

Big things are coming, and not just for this mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cJWfwaTYqo

Soon.

Mr. Nobody

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2020, 06:15:56 AM »

premiere

There's being a tease and then there's full blown cruelty  ::)

EDIT: very interesting! Though that would also nullify the impact of upcoming change to the fleet limit where you start to expend exponentially more supplies... Not that it is necessarily a bad thing of course, also i wonder how that would interact with high OP ships capable of receiving both forge and any efficiency overhaul type hullmod, sitting on a planet and buying all it's stocks of raw materials in order to refine them at a profit only buying up some heavy machinery now and then
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:48:45 AM by Mr. Nobody »
On the left half of the Bell curve
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39