Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Boggled's Terraforming Mod  (Read 126149 times)

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Boggled's Terraforming Mod (v0.9.1)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2019, 12:52:10 PM »

The only problem I have with terraforming regression is that there's only 12 building slots to work with, and those can fill quickly (4 industries, 1 waystation, 1 population, 1 spaceport, 1 orbital station, and 1 ground defence has you at 9 already, throw in a planetary shield and a patrol HQ/cryofacility/etc...).
So adding another means a sacrifice because of that hard limit.

cjuicy

• Captain
  • Figuring out how the hell to wear heels (She/it)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2019, 01:04:44 PM »

That makes for a good trade-off though. Terraforming is a powerful thing, so you should have to make a choice between that and other colony buildings.
It's been a long time, but I still love ya!

- Pfp done by Sleepyfish!

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2019, 01:10:14 PM »

That makes for a good trade-off though. Terraforming is a powerful thing, so you should have to make a choice between that and other colony buildings.
That's what industry slots are for.
Anything that takes up a large amount of space uses an industry slot. Things that don't (such as satellites which are in space), don't.

e

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2019, 04:04:51 PM »

-I'm going to leave this up for a few days so people can test it with the cheap and fast settings. After that, I'm going to set the costs and build times, etc. to "real" values. I'm thinking 10 million credits to build the reflectors and 5 million to build Ismara's Sling (regardless of colony size), and three cycles to terraform a planet or deterraform it. This will ensure that the player can't just spam terraforming on all their planets (at least until ultra late game) and makes sense lore-wise as the high capital costs are why other factions haven't constructed them. Please let me know what you think about these values.

I think the values and costs are fine considering money if trivial on the late game and this makes for a decent money sink.

One thing i hope you get around to, are two things that always mess me up when looking for planets:

high/low gravity, which i found to be too common in my games.
barren planets, which are the most abundant type of space rocks.

I hope you consider doing something regarding these, thanks!

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2019, 04:12:41 PM »

-I'm going to leave this up for a few days so people can test it with the cheap and fast settings. After that, I'm going to set the costs and build times, etc. to "real" values. I'm thinking 10 million credits to build the reflectors and 5 million to build Ismara's Sling (regardless of colony size), and three cycles to terraform a planet or deterraform it. This will ensure that the player can't just spam terraforming on all their planets (at least until ultra late game) and makes sense lore-wise as the high capital costs are why other factions haven't constructed them. Please let me know what you think about these values.

I think the values and costs are fine considering money if trivial on the late game and this makes for a decent money sink.

One thing i hope you get around to, are two things that always mess me up when looking for planets:

I'm trying to keep this mod as lore-friendly as possible and removing high/low gravity would definitely be out of place. Barren planets can be improved with this mod - you can remove poor light (but not darkness!) and hot or cold temperatures if the planet has a reasonably thick atmosphere. Anything further than that would not make sense lore-wise in my opinion.

Maybe I will add some way to terraform other planet types in the future, possibly via an item looted from a domain sporeship. The code for that will be very involved so I may not get around to it for a while.

Nick XR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »

SS is a system of interlocking constraints and choices and one of those interesting choices is trying to figure out where you should found your empire and the related need to do a lot of exploring to make that choice wisely.  If the only constraint becomes "does this star system have enough planets", some of the more interesting and impactful choices the player has to make goes away.  Granted this is a single player game so how someone chooses to play doesn't affect me, so if you know what you're doing, by all means, go for it.  Where I do worry though is a new player picking up a mod like this (but not lore friendly) and damaging their experience by making where to colonize a non-choice.  As long as terraforming is limited and expensive enough to be constrained to the end-game, that's great and seems to pass the sniff test. 

Alavaria

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2019, 08:41:08 PM »

While Cryovolcanic says the volcanos mostly erupt ammonia, do the Ice Giant type plants have water, like a Frozen one?

Feels a bit odd that you can't shade a place to solve its heat problem unless it has a jungle or something underneath it. Is there a limitation such that you can't have the removal of Hot take place over several cycles, while still leaving it as a Barren, but now less hot planet? Because once it is shaded, it can radiate away its heat on the other side and potentially cool down as far as you want, taking time though. Volcanic a bit different, probably (though the volcanos themselves usually have the tectonic condition).

Similarly for rocks that are Cold, though it makes sense that if there's a lack of light you would also be unable to heat it up.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:48:21 PM by Alavaria »

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2019, 01:01:40 PM »

Encountered some weirdness when constructing mirrors with the new version:
Built the mirrors and they removed the cold condition.
Tooltip on the industry panel said "less than 2 cycles".
Checked periodically and saw roughly in sequence
"less than 17 cycles"
"less than 9 cycles"
"less than 2 cycles" (again)
"less than -6 cycles" (what)
"less than 19 cycles"
The planet never changed type/terraformed.

Not really sure what this is trying to tell me, but I'm fairly sure something isn't quite working right.
(Although the reduced hazard rating would technically be enough to consider it terraformed. To a degree.)

Barren planets can be improved with this mod - you can remove poor light (but not darkness!) and hot or cold temperatures if the planet has a reasonably thick atmosphere. Anything further than that would not make sense lore-wise in my opinion.
Tried several barren worlds and the tooltip said either "atmosphere not thick enough" or "no conditions can be improved".
What counts as reasonably thick atmosphere in this context?
Worth noting cat_barren are all set to no atmosphere in the procgen. So if your trigger is atmosphere >0, then barren worlds will never be able to build terraforming as the building will be looking for a condition that cannot exist.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2019, 04:16:55 PM »

Encountered some weirdness when constructing mirrors with the new version:
Built the mirrors and they removed the cold condition.
Tooltip on the industry panel said "less than 2 cycles".
Checked periodically and saw roughly in sequence
"less than 17 cycles"
"less than 9 cycles"
"less than 2 cycles" (again)
"less than -6 cycles" (what)
"less than 19 cycles"
The planet never changed type/terraformed.

Not really sure what this is trying to tell me, but I'm fairly sure something isn't quite working right.
(Although the reduced hazard rating would technically be enough to consider it terraformed. To a degree.)

Barren planets can be improved with this mod - you can remove poor light (but not darkness!) and hot or cold temperatures if the planet has a reasonably thick atmosphere. Anything further than that would not make sense lore-wise in my opinion.
Tried several barren worlds and the tooltip said either "atmosphere not thick enough" or "no conditions can be improved".
What counts as reasonably thick atmosphere in this context?
Worth noting cat_barren are all set to no atmosphere in the procgen. So if your trigger is atmosphere >0, then barren worlds will never be able to build terraforming as the building will be looking for a condition that cannot exist.

The countdown doesn't work 100% correctly with this version because terraforming takes 3 days instead of the 3 cycles as intended for the final release. The reason it didn't actually terraform is because I implemented a check to make sure the player isn't too close when the planet changes appearance. I will make sure the countdown is working as intended for the 1.0 release.

I'll put some sort of indication in about terraforming not occurring while the player is near the planet so people are aware of that feature.

"Thick enough atmosphere" means the market does not have the "no atmosphere" or the "thin atmosphere" condition. I didn't realize that 100% of barren planets have no atmosphere. In that case, mirrors can only remove the "poor light" condition from barren planets, unless the player is using some other mod to generate barren planets that have an atmosphere.  This is working as intended because I don't want terraforming to work on planets that are completely unsuited to human life. If you find a barren planet with poor light and you cannot build the mirrors, please let me know as that is a bug.

Thank you for helping me with testing!

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2019, 07:02:39 PM »

I'm thinking 10 million credits to build the reflectors and 5 million to build Ismara's Sling (regardless of colony size), and three cycles to terraform a planet or deterraform it. This will ensure that the player can't just spam terraforming on all their planets (at least until ultra late game) and makes sense lore-wise as the high capital costs are why other factions haven't constructed them. Please let me know what you think about these values.
In this case, I think upkeep cost would work better than initial cost as a balancing mechanism. At 3 cycles, 10m credits, and 1 structure slot, terraforming is something people won't bother considering until they're just looking for an excuse to spend money. I have nothing against money sinks, but 10m would seem out of place, and I think such high initial costs would make terraforming non-viable for practical purposes, especially with such a long delay before seeing any benefit. In my opinion, a better way to balance terraforming would be to set upkeep costs high enough that even if it were free, it still wouldn't be a good idea to terraform every planet you can. This would result in more interesting decisions and more colony diversity. Of course, determining what the proper upkeep cost should be for each structure to create that tipping-point dynamic wouldn't be particularly easy.

Alavaria

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2019, 08:13:13 PM »

Interestingly, when frozen planets get terraformed, they become vastly better. eg: a 100% hazard from 175% because it removes the usual "Extreme Cold" but also a "Poor Light" condition. This is better than an originally-water world (which was also at 175%) which had other negatives like storms etc. Clearly we should shade the water world so it freezes and then warm it back up so there's no storms.

Also, Organics shows up (standard quality) which is handy since food (water world) and organics deposits are a bit rarer than say volatiles and the two ores.

Do all water worlds spawn with organics in them?

In this case, I think upkeep cost would work better than initial cost as a balancing mechanism. At 3 cycles, 10m credits, and 1 structure slot, terraforming is something people won't bother considering until they're just looking for an excuse to spend money. I have nothing against money sinks, but 10m would seem out of place, and I think such high initial costs would make terraforming non-viable for practical purposes, especially with such a long delay before seeing any benefit.
Agree, compared to vanilla structures, the time on these at 1080 days is much longer so that a "full up-front" seems less of a match to the "it's a long process" feel of it.

Take 10,000,000. Say 1 mil is your upfront (like the battle station -> star fortress) then your upkeep would be 9mil over 36 months or 250,000 a month. Now, might have to adjust though, since you have 1. hazard, 2. upkeep bonus from faction-supplies and 3. cores.

Then again a lower hazard world would be easier to make stellar shades in the orbit of... maybe? And I can see how using in-faction supplies and cores would work. Also, borrowing from the Waystation, perhaps making the structure demand various goods, with a steep upkeep penalty for shortages would also work. Like a lot of metals, transplutonics, (building) crew, heavy machinery and ship hulls (building in space) etc

Perhaps not make the goods requirements change with size (would be odd) but high so that you need likely player production or very high accessibility (though if the AI factions suddenly can't send enough, it will hurt) which again makes sense.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 02:36:30 AM by Alavaria »

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2019, 12:10:59 PM »

a check to make sure the player isn't too close when the planet changes appearance.
That would explain why it didn't change.
What is the cutoff for this? How far away do you have to be?

[edit]
Tried again, this time leaving the system entirely.
Planet never changed, and the completion note on the mirror tooltip kept counting up.

In that case, mirrors can only remove the "poor light" condition from barren planets, unless the player is using some other mod to generate barren planets that have an atmosphere. 
That's fine.
Nothing wrong with limits.

"Thick enough atmosphere" means the market does not have the "no atmosphere" or the "thin atmosphere" condition.
Is the terraforming ability being 'allowed' purely down to the atmosphere, or are there other factors?

[edit]
Could you set out a definitive list of requirements/limitations for these buildings please?
I'm having some trouble understanding why I can't build mirrors in places which would logically benefit from them and otherwise meet the atmosphere/darkness requirements, but am unable to build anything because I'm being told there would be no benefit.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 02:10:56 PM by Serenitis »

Bastion.Systems

• Captain
  • Special Circumstances LCU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2019, 03:39:31 AM »

This is a great mod for role playing as reborn Eridani-Utopia.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »

a check to make sure the player isn't too close when the planet changes appearance.
That would explain why it didn't change.
What is the cutoff for this? How far away do you have to be?

[edit]
Tried again, this time leaving the system entirely.
Planet never changed, and the completion note on the mirror tooltip kept counting up.

In that case, mirrors can only remove the "poor light" condition from barren planets, unless the player is using some other mod to generate barren planets that have an atmosphere. 
That's fine.
Nothing wrong with limits.

"Thick enough atmosphere" means the market does not have the "no atmosphere" or the "thin atmosphere" condition.
Is the terraforming ability being 'allowed' purely down to the atmosphere, or are there other factors?

[edit]
Could you set out a definitive list of requirements/limitations for these buildings please?
I'm having some trouble understanding why I can't build mirrors in places which would logically benefit from them and otherwise meet the atmosphere/darkness requirements, but am unable to build anything because I'm being told there would be no benefit.

Distance is checked by whether the player is within intel notification range of the system. If you travel outside that distance and the planet fails to terraform, please let me know so I can look into it. Specific code is:
Code
private boolean playerTooClose(StarSystemAPI system)
    {
        return Global.getSector().getPlayerFleet().isInOrNearSystem(system);
    }

Here is the code for whether the stellar mirror array can be built. It's pretty convoluted. The atmosphere consideration only comes in for planet types that are poorly suited to both human habitation and terraforming. It's entirely possible there are bugs in my code or that the requirements should be changed for balance/lore reasons. Please let me know what you think.
Code
@Override
    public boolean isAvailableToBuild()
    {
        //Check to ensure non-player factions cannot build this
        if(!this.market.isPlayerOwned())
        {
            return false;
        }

//Can't be built by station markets
        if(this.market.getPrimaryEntity().hasTag("station")) { return false; }

//Can't be built on planets with no light. All planets in nebulas and orbiting black holes have dark condition.
        if(this.market.hasCondition("dark")) { return false; }

//Can't be built on planets that already have an orbital mirror array (only blocks Eochu Bres and Eventide in vanilla sector)
        if(numReflectorsInOrbit() >= 3) { return false; }

PlanetAPI planet = this.market.getPlanetEntity();

//These planet types cannot be warmed up if they lack a thick enough atmosphere
        if((planet.getTypeId().equals("barren") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_castiron") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_venuslike") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic_cold") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_metallic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_unstable") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_ice") || planet.getTypeId().equals("irradiated") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_bombarded")) && (this.market.hasCondition("no_atmosphere") || this.market.hasCondition("thin_atmosphere") || !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold"))) && !this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))
        {
            return false;
        }

//Verify the planet has poor light if not one of the terraformable types
        if(!this.market.hasCondition("poor_light") && !(planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen1") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("terran") || planet.getTypeId().equals("desert") || planet.getTypeId().equals("desert1") || planet.getTypeId().equals("arid") || planet.getTypeId().equals("water") || planet.getTypeId().equals("tundra") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren-desert") || planet.getTypeId().equals("terran-eccentric") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_castiron") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_venuslike") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic_cold") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_metallic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_unstable") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_ice") || planet.getTypeId().equals("irradiated") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_bombarded")))
        {
            return false;
        }

//Verify compatible market conditions for certain planet types - mirror and shade should never both be buildable
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("terran") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("desert") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("desert1") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("arid") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("water") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("barren-desert") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("terran-eccentric") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return false;}

//Buildable on other types of worlds even if they are not actually cold
        return true;
    }

And here is the code for the unavailability reason tool tip. Mirrors the above to some extent.
Code
@Override
    public String getUnavailableReason()
    {
        //Can't be built on planets that already have an orbital mirror array (only blocks Eochu Bres and Eventide in vanilla sector)
        if(numReflectorsInOrbit() >= 3) { return "This world already has an array of stellar reflectors. Building more would not improve conditions any further."; }

//Can't be built on planets with no light. All planets in nebulas and orbiting black holes have dark condition.
        if(this.market.hasCondition("dark")) { return "This world receives almost no light. Stellar mirrors would have no effect on conditions here."; }

PlanetAPI planet = this.market.getPlanetEntity();

if((planet.getTypeId().equals("barren") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_castiron") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_venuslike") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic_cold") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_metallic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_unstable") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_ice") || planet.getTypeId().equals("irradiated") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_bombarded")) && (this.market.hasCondition("no_atmosphere") || this.market.hasCondition("thin_atmosphere")) && !this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))
        {
            return "This type of world is poorly suited to terraforming and lacks a sufficiently thick atmosphere to benefit from stellar mirrors.";
        }

if((planet.getTypeId().equals("barren") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_castiron") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_venuslike") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic_cold") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_metallic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_unstable") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_ice") || planet.getTypeId().equals("irradiated") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_bombarded")) && (!(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold"))) && !this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))
        {
            return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";
        }

//Verify the planet has poor light if not one of the terraformable types
        if(!this.market.hasCondition("poor_light") && !(planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen1") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("frozen3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("terran") || planet.getTypeId().equals("desert") || planet.getTypeId().equals("desert1") || planet.getTypeId().equals("arid") || planet.getTypeId().equals("water") || planet.getTypeId().equals("tundra") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren-desert") || planet.getTypeId().equals("terran-eccentric") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_castiron") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren2") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren3") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_venuslike") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("toxic_cold") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_metallic") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_unstable") || planet.getTypeId().equals("rocky_ice") || planet.getTypeId().equals("irradiated") || planet.getTypeId().equals("barren_bombarded")))
        {
            return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";
        }

//Verify compatible market conditions for certain planet types - mirror and shade should never both be buildable
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("terran") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("desert") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("desert1") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("arid") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("water") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("barren-desert") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}
        if(planet.getTypeId().equals("terran-eccentric") && !(this.market.hasCondition("cold") || this.market.hasCondition("very_cold") || this.market.hasCondition("poor_light"))) {return "This world does not have any environmental conditions that could be improved by stellar mirrors.";}

return "ERROR. TELL BOGGLED ABOUT THIS ON THE FORUMS.";
    }

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2019, 08:51:52 AM »

Firstly, thank you for this!

From the above, I can see the following restrictions.
(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Cannot terraform anything which:
  • Is not a planet
  • Has no atmosphere
  • Has thin atmosphere
  • Is in total darkness
  • Is not a vanilla entity

Is this correct?

One of the confusing things I've encountered is this:
Spoiler
[close]
By the rules this world should qualify to build a mirror.
It has a "normal" atmosphere.
It isn't dark.
I think the problem here is that it's a Cryo world. And those are not defined in the code.
(lava and lava_minor are also not defined.)

I'm not sure if the player distance thing is working properly.
Spoiler
[close]
This is the third attempt I've made at terraforming a planet with mirrors, and it never does anything but count the number of cycles remaining up. It started at < 3 cycles.
I made sure to leave the system entirely, and still nothing.

I wonder if there's a way to call planet categories rather than individual id types?
This would make the code a lot simpler, and support procgen mods (like Unknown Skies).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 08:55:19 AM by Serenitis »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24