Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: I am the [REDACTED]  (Read 1449 times)

Lord Heart Night

• Ensign
    • View Profile
I am the [REDACTED]
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:32:16 AM »

Is there anyway you canm join or ally yourself with the [REDACTED]?
It sucks that you cant help them especially as it seems like im just farming cores to make slaves out of them.
Is there a mod where you can basically become part of the [REDACTED] faction fully and just have everyone (for obvious reasons) declare you a traitor to humanity and whilst you fight to either overthrow humanity or have a faction to intergrate humanity and the [REDACTED] together?

Agile

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: I am the [REDACTED]
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »

Is there anyway you canm join or ally yourself with the [REDACTED]?
It sucks that you cant help them especially as it seems like im just farming cores to make slaves out of them.
Is there a mod where you can basically become part of the [REDACTED] faction fully and just have everyone (for obvious reasons) declare you a traitor to humanity and whilst you fight to either overthrow humanity or have a faction to intergrate humanity and the [REDACTED] together?

There isn't a mod, per say, but if you take a commission with Tri Tachyon, you will get a base relationship value of 0 with the [REDACTED], which makes them stop attacking you, which lets you make colonies in red beacon systems. You can manually edit this also by going into the starsector core folder, finding the factions folder, the remnants folder, and editing relationship with Tri Tachyon to whatever you want.

Lord Heart Night

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: I am the [REDACTED]
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 04:37:43 PM »

Thank you for your reply, whilst this isnt quite what i was looking for, at least its something

If i knew a danged thing about programming, id try and create a mod myself