Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.9a & 0.9.1a]Saving Failure  (Read 707 times)

R.U.A

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.9a & 0.9.1a]Saving Failure
« on: September 27, 2019, 02:36:53 AM »

I have met with this bug several times. All of these crushes occurred when Nexerelin and other supported mods enabled.
Code
Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[69616,91]
Message: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x{2}) was found in the value of attribute "{1}" and element is "13".
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.StaxReader.pullNextEvent(StaxReader.java:58)
... 193 more
I located the invaild character in campaign.xml:
Code
<savedVariant z="27397" hId="FOB_gnophkeh" v="0" c="18" hVId="FOB_gnophkeh_Standard" vDN="Standard" s="REFIT" mAAW="false" gV="true">
Deleting it will solve the problem. However, after some playing without a definite time, it still crushes.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 02:38:24 AM by R.U.A »
Access to RDS failed.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a & 0.9.1a]Saving Failure
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »

This looks like an issue with Foundation of Borken - looking at its data/variants/FOB_gnophkeh_Standard.variant, there's:

"displayName": "\u0013Standard",

I don't know if other variants there have the same problem. However, cleaning these up ought to stop the problem from coming up in the future.

R.U.A

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a & 0.9.1a]Saving Failure
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:14:09 AM »

This looks like an issue with Foundation of Borken - looking at its data/variants/FOB_gnophkeh_Standard.variant, there's:

"displayName": "\u0013Standard",

I don't know if other variants there have the same problem. However, cleaning these up ought to stop the problem from coming up in the future.
I have talked with Originem and it is indeed cause by the FOB. Thanks a lot. :)
Access to RDS failed.