Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Gates Awakened (updated 2021-01-12)  (Read 95995 times)

Nate700

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Gates Awakened (updated 2021-01-12)
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2021, 04:30:55 PM »

hey can you update you're mod on nexus?

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2021, 05:41:26 PM »

hey can you update you're mod on nexus?

Done!

I would be a lot more on top of updating Nexus if they provided an API for uploading mods, rather than having to slog through their web interface each time T_T grumble grumble
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Manager: SMOL | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

miketastic_art

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2021, 08:13:32 PM »

forgive me but the nexus mods page still shows an old version, I was really looking forward to this mod and -- of course: thank you so much for your work to keep it updated. :)

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2021, 06:43:53 AM »

forgive me but the nexus mods page still shows an old version, I was really looking forward to this mod and -- of course: thank you so much for your work to keep it updated. :)

Both the nexus and forums are at the latest version of the mod, 2.1.1

It'd be a lot of work to update this one to 0.95a properly and I haven't found the motivation to do so yet. I have some ideas of how to update it, but no promises.
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Manager: SMOL | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

belone

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2021, 09:49:57 AM »

Well, this mod is pretty much part of the game now more or less.

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2021, 10:19:22 AM »

Well, this mod is pretty much part of the game now more or less.
Yet it eludes me. Campaign wise nothing new popped up so far, just the usual red planet.

Vherkin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2021, 12:54:22 PM »

Go the the Galactia academy in the Galactia system.

https://starsector.fandom.com/wiki/Galatia_Star_System

That where you start the tutorial by the way. After the tutorial is finished, just go to the academy (Or directly go to the academy if you did a fast start).

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2021, 12:58:01 PM »

<spoilers>

I was trying to avoid spoiling this for people who obviously haven't played through the new content yet.

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2021, 03:49:27 PM »

That where you start the tutorial by the way. After the tutorial is finished, just go to the academy (Or directly go to the academy if you did a fast start).
And what to look for? There is only a generic bar quest and the usual station officals with ai turn in and commission options or none of those.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2021, 04:23:46 PM »

And what to look for? There is only a generic bar quest and the usual station officals with ai turn in and commission options or none of those.

Since we're doing spoilers anyway, talk to the Provost at Galatia academy. Then you'll be able to do missions for a contact there. Keep doing those missions and eventually the story will start when you are turning in one of those quests at Galatia academy.

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2021, 04:41:21 PM »

Since we're doing spoilers anyway, talk to the Provost at Galatia academy. Then you'll be able to do missions for a contact there. Keep doing those missions and eventually the story will start when you are turning in one of those quests at Galatia academy.

Thanks. I've should have kept in mind that the game tries to make you a Hegemony worshipper, too.
Are there other quests I might have missed?

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2021, 04:57:25 PM »

Thanks. I've should have kept in mind that the game tries to make you a Hegemony worshipper, too.
Are there other quests I might have missed?

Would you please find another thread to continue this discussion?

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2021, 03:59:59 AM »

Would you please find another thread to continue this discussion?
I'm not that comfortable with forums, but I'll leave your thread alone and thanks again.

goldenvixen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2021, 10:51:44 PM »

So, this mod is now a part of the game now? Am I right in assuming this mod will no longer get updates then? I'm wondering because the last few posts have me confused and I haven't touched the new content yet.

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2021, 10:53:16 AM »

So, this mod is now a part of the game now? Am I right in assuming this mod will no longer get updates then? I'm wondering because the last few posts have me confused and I haven't touched the new content yet.

The mod itself is not part of the game,  just that the game now has endgame stuff that renders this mod unnecessary
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7