Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: More Officer Skills  (Read 10806 times)

Chewzie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: More Officer Skills
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2020, 12:31:43 PM »

PS there is a weird bug where accessing the inventory has a slight delay only when I have this mod installed.
This is because OfficerLevelupPluginImplMod gets called every time you open the inventory.

Panpiper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 04:29:58 AM »

I am using the Skills reworked mod too

Which mod is this? Link?

Panpiper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 04:33:20 AM »

This is a wonderful mod, thank you.

I'm a newbie at the game, just got my pilots to max level for the first time, having set that at 30. However at level 30 they have no skills in which they can spend their last skill point, as they are allowed apparently only a maximum of ten skills. Is there a way to mod the maximum number of skills an officer can have, so we can continue leveling beyond level 29?

Rasip

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 01:04:45 PM »

This is because OfficerLevelupPluginImplMod gets called every time you open the inventory.

Is there a way to not do that? It adds 1.5 seconds every time i open my inventory.

PreConceptor

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2020, 12:09:02 AM »

Just an fyi to anyone using this mod with Better Colonies, I personally had massive (guaranteed-lockup-and-auto-restart-PC massive) crashes when using MOS with BCs. As far as I can tell the original script causes the crashing for me (didn't test the possibility that changing MOS' number of skills in the settings caused the issues), and replacing it with nilanthanimosus' altered script fixed the problem. The new script also seems to have improved performance significantly in a heavily modded game. As the functionality seems to remain the same I recommend everyone use nilanthanimosus' script, even without Better Colonies. Will update if any more issues persist.

Sanrai

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 06:48:39 AM »

So, nilanthanimosus' script has been deleted. Anyone still got it?

Justinx931

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2020, 07:21:40 PM »

couple days late but i do, have fun fam.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 [2]