Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] ED Shipyard 2.1.2 (crash fix)  (Read 268730 times)

Helbrecht

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] ED Shipyard 2.1.2 (crash fix)
« Reply #315 on: November 26, 2020, 04:02:05 PM »

I'm also getting the Virus detected issue, its viewing it as a Trojan.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 26, 2020, 10:06:39 PM »

Welcome to Java script  ;D
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

gogis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2020, 12:37:55 PM »

Have very strange bug with pirate Beauceron. His fighters never engage, no matter what drones I put in. What's worse, it basically gathers all fleet fighters into one huge furball around him. Best counter to your own fighters.

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2020, 06:32:04 AM »

Have very strange bug with pirate Beauceron. His fighters never engage, no matter what drones I put in. What's worse, it basically gathers all fleet fighters into one huge furball around him. Best counter to your own fighters.
Does it happen only with pirate beau? this is very weird, it has no special fighter AI, might be some other mod changing with AI.
Check out my ships

Mr_8000

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2020, 01:55:23 PM »

I can also comment on this odd behavior, although the circumstances are kinda specific. Any ship with the suicide drones, while put under ai control, or even autopilot, will send the drones in but the fighter wings will remain. They simply swarm around the carrier, even though I can see they are set to engage. Activating manual control results in the fighters behaving normally.

IraqiWalker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2021, 05:38:06 PM »

I cant seem to find the rep that sells the wurgandal, even though I am well over level 50, max rep with indies, and have 25 million credits. Is this related to the past level 50 progression mod I'm using?

EDIT:  I've procured myself a wurg through console commands, and I have no idea how to fire the tyrant's eye. The ammo starts at 0 and stays like that through out the whole battle. I've only managed to fire it once in a simulation, and I have no idea on how I managed to get ammo.

Did you try the markets with ED Shipyards on them? like in Nova Maxios, its in the bar.

It says in the description: you need to keep the ship flux high to accumulate energy, the higher the flux the faster it charges (about 2.5 minutes max flux), be careful to not overload though, it resets the counter to zero.

I personally have been parked on Nova Maxios for a couple of weeks now. Sadly, the bar event is not showing up for me.

So, I tried adding one to my fleet through console commands. Which worked. However, the Tyrant's eye does not fire even after charging. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't do it through the bar event, or if it's something else.

All in all, I am LOVING this mod. The ships are so varied and fun. The Newfoundland is a godsend, too.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2021, 05:48:12 PM »

The bar event still bugged for now.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

lazloner

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 22, 2021, 03:29:02 AM »

Hey Ed, I'm getting this error with just your mod installed plus the required libraries. I uploaded the .log file to Pastebin.

Edit: Sorry, I ended up doing what I should have done in the first place when I couldn't figure this out. Clean install and redownloaded all the mods just to be safe, seems to work fine now.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 04:18:34 AM by lazloner »

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 22, 2021, 06:51:20 AM »

Always delete the old version of the mod before replacing it with the new one. It's a rule of thumb of modding Starsector.

IraqiWalker

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2021, 11:50:28 AM »

The bar event still bugged for now.
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the info. Apologies if it was mentioned earlier and I missed it.

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2021, 04:48:41 AM »

Wait wait wait, i just noticed an update. Did this MAW rework means what this gun could actually be used? I remember that was my biggest dissapointment, cuz it simply been blocked by fighters and random pieces of ships drifting in space.

What exactly been changed?

dj

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 07, 2021, 10:05:08 PM »

heyo speaking of the maw i just bought the ship today and was trying out the maw and i start with zero ammo and cannot fire it, any ideas as to what this is?

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 12, 2021, 09:17:16 AM »

heyo speaking of the maw i just bought the ship today and was trying out the maw and i start with zero ammo and cannot fire it, any ideas as to what this is?

Wait wait wait, i just noticed an update. Did this MAW rework means what this gun could actually be used? I remember that was my biggest dissapointment, cuz it simply been blocked by fighters and random pieces of ships drifting in space.

What exactly been changed?

I tested it a bit and the changes is:
MAW no longer drain your CR after shot unless your main module overload during process of using this gun.
For that change it seems like MAW now starts with 0 ammunition and has to be charged (unable to use at start of the battle).
I figured out what to charge MAW you need to be above 10k flux (more=better, seems like it stops charging faster after ~30k flux).
Notice what in main module you have circle? a hole? don't know, but it would have bars of energy which represents the progress of charging.

Weapon btw is still ***, really hard to find a decent target to it, you either destroy something like paragon before even reaching full DPS, or cannot kill target in one shot because it is module construction (station) and it always tend to be blocked by dead ships and fighters. Really annoying.

Spacejunkhauler

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 16, 2021, 03:32:23 PM »

I noticed it is supposed to be "Version Checker compatible". My version checker couldnt check this mod and i had to look ip manualy if it was updatet or not

Ishman

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2021, 12:33:27 AM »

I noticed it is supposed to be "Version Checker compatible". My version checker couldnt check this mod and i had to look ip manualy if it was updatet or not

Let me help you out by copy pasting this section from the top of the version checker thread for you.

Bitbucket has made a change on their end that means that the version of Java that ships with Starsector can no longer connect to bitbucket.org. Mods using Bitbucket to host their version files will need to migrate to another site.

Since the update check does not work for affected mods, you'll need to check their threads for updates manually using the in-game menu. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27