Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] Missing ships mod 1.0.3 9/12/23  (Read 379148 times)

Sartek

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Missing ships mod
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2019, 03:27:07 AM »

I`m playing a slow bounty hunter way, so probably a long way til I get my hands on the ship.

Especially since its only acquired by finding a blueprint and then building it yourself.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2019, 08:20:39 AM »

when i figure out how, i will place restorable completely d-modded piece somewhere in the sector and have short quest to aquire it. however im *** at anything related to java, so it will take time.

Archaeon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2019, 01:52:36 AM »

If its alright, i've taken the liberty of writing descriptions for all the ships added by this mod that were missing. I believe I got the strike crafts, the Hegemony Auxiliaries, the Pirate Conversions, and the Nagato done for you. Just let me know if you want me to take it down, but if you want to implement it into the mod itself, im completely happy for you to do that.

https://uploadir.com/u/fzecfczr

Off that topic, I noticed that the Auxiliary Condor has lower armor than the base Condor, and the Auxiliary Mule is missing its small missile hardpoints, I was wondering if that was intentional on your part, otherwise, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to those other dreadnoughts you were hinting about.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:54:21 AM by Archaeon »

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2019, 05:50:55 AM »

auxiliary hullmod adds flat, i think, 400 armor? so i had to lower armor significantly to deal with that. before i noticed, heg venture had onslaught armor lol. and yea, i removed heg mule missile hardpoints. for some reason. cant remember. so in the next update coming today, im gonna add them back there.

lastly, i will also include your descriptions for all ships. credits will be given when i upload new version and update mod site. thank you very much for spending time and improving this mod, i really appreciate it.

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2019, 06:27:49 PM »

Hi, I'm trying to build the Nagato, but every time I reach the needed 10million production, it just resets and doesn't give me the ship. Any idea why this is happening?

Bromil

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2019, 12:14:21 AM »

Hej one of the nagotos front balistic mounts are oriented wrong acording to the other mounts.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2019, 03:30:40 AM »

Hi, I'm trying to build the Nagato, but every time I reach the needed 10million production, it just resets and doesn't give me the ship. Any idea why this is happening?

hi, yes. i noticed it too. download latest version and it will work.

Hej one of the nagotos front balistic mounts are oriented wrong acording to the other mounts.

noted, fixed. i hope its not too big of an issue, i will include fix in next version.

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2019, 07:38:41 AM »

Thank you for the update, hopefully will get to test it soon :3

Sklaw

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2019, 07:14:33 AM »

Dosen't work for me the  mod is unsuported by  the game.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2019, 12:36:40 PM »

Dosen't work for me the  mod is unsuported by  the game.

can you give me more information? make sure to not use two versions at the same time.

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2019, 02:07:26 PM »

Thank you for the update, hopefully will get to test it soon :3

Oops forgot to follow up on this, building Nagato works just fine now :) The 200 cost is damn steep, so only really usable with really large battle size settings.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2019, 04:14:00 PM »

Oops forgot to follow up on this, building Nagato works just fine now :) The 200 cost is damn steep, so only really usable with really large battle size settings.

yea, its supposed to be basically mobile space station. noting that it fills the role very well. i tried lower deployment price, but in mock battles, it was  just too OP, but when led by AI, it couldnt deal with 200 OP of capital ships, which was my goal. anyway, its still so *** OP, it can deal with 3 Ordos in single battle without loosing hull. also, be sure to pilot it yourself. AI cant do jack *** with this, as it wont use main guns properly (will only fire once or twice and wait a few seconds, instead of firing continualy)

mxyzptlk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2019, 06:43:56 PM »

Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.

Marodeur

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2019, 01:34:49 PM »

So if i have some ships from the mod in my fleet already it looks like i cant upgrade to 0.4?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 01:37:01 PM by Marodeur »

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »

So if i have some ships from the mod in my fleet already it looks like i cant upgrade to 0.4?

you should be able to upgrade without issue. if there is an issue, be sure to let me know and i will figure something out. though-i might have changed few fighter IDs, but that shouldnt be a problem with fighters.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31