Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] 'Junk Pirates' 3.5.3 (including ASP & P.A.C.K.)  (Read 597077 times)

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.0a] 'Junk Pirates' 3.01 (including ASP & P.A.C.K.) - Graphicslib Req.
« Reply #600 on: December 16, 2018, 05:44:35 AM »

Hey emeticus thanks for the report ...

It’s not something I can personally diagnose from that - without any better ideas I’d suggest deleting the JP_RC folder, re-downloading and extracting fresh.

I’ve seen other people using the mod (except me) so I think it should be stable?

I’d appreciate any other insight if this is a recurring issue?

(The log would be useful as well, if you are able to get it - it’s in the starsector install directory, just the last couple of dozen lines are normally enough)

"I'm doing it, I'm making them purple! No one can stop me!"

emeticus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 16, 2018, 05:49:51 AM »

2313305 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0054.PNG (using cast)
2313328 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0055.PNG (using cast)
2313350 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0056.PNG (using cast)
2313372 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0057.PNG (using cast)
2313393 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0058.PNG (using cast)
2313415 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0059.PNG (using cast)
2313437 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/shaders/distortions/ripple/0060.PNG (using cast)
2313450 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/particlealpha32sq.png (using cast)
2313481 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
2313481 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
2316199 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager  - Reading save data from [..\saves\save_AlexeiStukov_7877768844152057107\descriptor.xml]
2323783 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
2323996 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
2323997 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.H  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
2324006 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.addOrbitalStation(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;FFFLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.StarSystemAPI.addOrbitalStation(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;FFFLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/campaign/SectorEntityToken;
   at data.scripts.world.systems.Canis.generate(Canis.java:112)
   at data.scripts.world.JunkGen.generate(JunkGen.java:37)
   at data.scripts.JunkPiratesModPlugin.initJunkPirates(JunkPiratesModPlugin.java:34)
   at data.scripts.JunkPiratesModPlugin.onNewGame(JunkPiratesModPlugin.java:42)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.while.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.U.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.donew.advanceImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.Q.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

created just now. I will delete and redownload JP right now as per your suggestion will let you know it if helps.

emeticus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 16, 2018, 05:58:00 AM »

Sir you won, deleting and reinstalling worked. I am delighted and ashamed in equal measures. Thank you!

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 16, 2018, 06:36:54 AM »

Brilliant  :)

Thanks for checking that, glad it’s sorted!

validfrom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 18, 2018, 05:29:51 PM »

The ASP ships are some of my favorite designs but I can't seem to find any of the purple pirate editions. They've never shown up in any of the ASP markets, civilian or military, and they haven't spawned in any of the pirate fleets I've encountered. Have I just been unlucky or are they blueprint only?

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 19, 2018, 12:06:49 AM »

The ASP ships are some of my favorite designs but I can't seem to find any of the purple pirate editions. They've never shown up in any of the ASP markets, civilian or military, and they haven't spawned in any of the pirate fleets I've encountered. Have I just been unlucky or are they blueprint only?

Hey, I've just checked through the implementation and I can confirm they are currently blueprint only.

(I couldn't remember whether I had made them appear in ASP fleets at all, turns out I didn't ... for info they are deliberately minimally implemented whilst I decide exactly what to do with them; but in essence they are intending to represent the more violent aspect of the criminal under/overworld that is supposed to define the syndicate ...)

validfrom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 19, 2018, 12:43:50 AM »

Ah, that makes sense. I'll keep my eyes open for those blueprints then. Thanks for checking and for continuing to maintain this fantastic mod!

Spess Mahren

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 31, 2018, 12:27:20 AM »

Have you considered making the Junk pirates build "pirate" stations and raid systems like the regular pirates? Right now it feels like they are the pirates who don't do anything.

Recklessimpulse

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 31, 2018, 12:49:39 AM »

The Bull (BE) (the one without fighter bays) won't build. You get the crew, supplies, and fuel but no ship and then construction rolls overs and starts again.

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 31, 2018, 04:11:57 AM »

Have you considered making the Junk pirates build "pirate" stations and raid systems like the regular pirates? Right now it feels like they are the pirates who don't do anything.

Having thrown out my old junky laptop, upgrading to a current-spec rig and getting some time to actually play a properly modded SS run has made me aware of how much just a little campaign-level sweetening can add. So yeah, I want to add something but not specifically the pirate raid behaviour - hopefully something a bit different. We'll see how far I can get ...

The Bull (BE) (the one without fighter bays) won't build. You get the crew, supplies, and fuel but no ship and then construction rolls overs and starts again.

That's interesting, thanks for the report - I'll have a look in to this one.

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 31, 2018, 12:15:21 PM »

Having thrown out my old junky laptop, upgrading to a current-spec rig and getting some time to actually play a properly modded SS run has made me aware of how much just a little campaign-level sweetening can add. So yeah, I want to add something but not specifically the pirate raid behaviour - hopefully something a bit different. We'll see how far I can get ...

That's interesting, thanks for the report - I'll have a look in to this one.

Mmm for some reason attacking colonies doesn't seem like a junk pirate thing for me.... Near constant raiding on trade convoys though. That seems like something they would do. Junk Pirates have always been "smarter" than your average run of the mill pirates in my mind. Like I could picture them getting together in large groups to raid colony ships, and trade convoys alot more than I can picture them bombing a planet from orbit or running marine raids to still tech.

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 03, 2019, 03:58:14 PM »

Hi,
I found a bug where the bulldog (Capital ship) never gets finished when building, it cost its full money cost every month, but it never gets delivered/finished and removed from the crafting list.

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 04, 2019, 07:01:54 AM »

Hi,
I found a bug where the bulldog (Capital ship) never gets finished when building, it cost its full money cost every month, but it never gets delivered/finished and removed from the crafting list.

Okay I've just figured this one out now - turns out a ship without a default_ship_role in default_ship_roles.json can't get through the manufacturing process successfully.

I've fixed this one for now in my dev version - I'm not treating this as a massive priority to push out a new version; but do drop me a PM if you want me to run through how to make this work for you individually (it's not a problem).

I may even stop this appearing as a Blueprint drop in future versions anyway (it should be gated off somehow; as it was with IBB; as no capital ship with 3 aligned front facing large ballistic mounts should be fitted with AAF in a normal world, if you ask me :) )
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:16:30 AM by mendonca »

Kitfox88

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 04, 2019, 11:46:13 PM »

I'd be bummed if I can't drive around a Bulldog or Bullseye, they're great flagships.

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.0a] 'Junk Pirates' 3.02 (including ASP & P.A.C.K.) - Graphicslib Req.
« Reply #614 on: January 08, 2019, 02:15:53 PM »

CLICK IMAGE OR DOWNLOAD HERE

Nexerelin Compatibility Update; plus other tinkering

Code
Junk Pirates 3.02 "Sensible World of Soccer 95/96"

PRISM whitelist added
Nexerelin support update for all factions
Added greater variety of fleet starting options
Slightly enlarged Copperhead shield radius
Increased Copperhead (P) flux capacity; improved shield efficiency; increased radius
Removed (defaulted) 1 crew requirement to baseline drones
Updated default ship roles to allow Bullseye BPs to manufacture (if you are lucky enough to find one ...)
Most PACK variants cleaned up somewhat to suit new OPs / hulls vs weapons etc.
The Reaper standard variant brought up to speed with OPs etc.
Goat, Scythe, Diamondback variants cleaned up
Some Typos / Definitions fixed

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 48