Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How can I request a refund?  (Read 1639 times)

N3w0ne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
How can I request a refund?
« on: August 16, 2019, 03:18:09 AM »

Having problems with the game, and I can't find any email for sending this. Cheers

Euphytose

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: How can I request a refund?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 04:07:24 AM »

What kind of problems?

N3w0ne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 05:58:32 AM »

I got 60 fps but something feels off like 40-45 fps variable, that wouldn't be much of a trouble if there where no freezing for 2 secs each 3 minutes or something, I've tried a lot of stuff during 2-3 hours between yesterday and today, and I can't fix it so yeah, I would like to request a refund, thanks

cerebus23

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 06:20:47 AM »

hmm i get the hitch occasionally usually when i got videos going and my games modded to hell also. but its very occasional. certainly not frequent at all. only time i see frame dips is in combat with tons of fighter missiles or general particles flying around (a mod supposedly address that but not tried it).

good luck with your refund you are aware this game is in alpha though? and there will be more builds and updates and more content and fixes if you give it a bit of time.

BuckStrider

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 06:48:53 AM »

You should post your system specs.

N3w0ne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 08:07:01 AM »

I got an i79700k 1070gtx SSD 16gb ddr4. But either way, I've been trying hard but I'm already tired, If someone can post the email or something it will help me a bunch, if not I will try to find another way of refunding and if I can't find it (I don't want to bother the developers with a chargeback I know thats annoying, thats why im asking an searching an alternative)I will do a chargeback, thanks

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 08:34:58 AM »

Hi - sorry about the trouble! Can you send me an email with your order info, to fractalsoftworks [at] gmail [dot] com? Then I can get the refund process going. I tried looking up your order based on your forum email but that doesn't seem to be it.

(I'll say, this definitely sounds like something running on your computer and messing with the game. Say, an anti-virus, some video capture software, or... something. In case your graphics drivers are out of date, might be worth upgrading them, just in case. Basically, the game will not, on its own, run like you're describing, something's got to be really hampering it. But, well, you've already spent a bunch of time trying to diagnose it!)