Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: [0.95a] Vayra's Ship Pack 1.2.3 - less ruined ruin 2021-03-26  (Read 424249 times)

agnar

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I seem to have a little Problem with this mod.

I bought a Badger and outfitted it with the augmented drive thingy (+2 Burn) or the militarized Subsystems thingy ( +1 burn treated like a military ship thingy for cilivilian hulls)
And in the refit screen it show me the bonuses are applied correctly.
But in the fleet screen it does not show -> also there is no effect from these ships mods
(badger is currently my slowest ship in my small fleet thats why i noticed it)

Can you have a look if you can reproduce this or if it is an issue on my side?

noname1208

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I did think it was odd that unselecting this mod still made it crash with your name on it, I'm glad it was sorted out though :)

Minimaximism

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey! I really enjoy your mods; I've recently gotten a lot of mileage out of the Swordsman + safety overrides  :P
The only problem I've encountered is with the Mudskipper XIV. The looted thermal pulse cannon doesn't automatically equip to the weapon slot, even when there are enough OP available. Other ships with integrated weapons (e.g. the Prospector) work normally. I made a fresh save using only the libraries + your sector/ship/Kadur mods + console commands to check, and the problem still occurs.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile

Hey! I really enjoy your mods; I've recently gotten a lot of mileage out of the Swordsman + safety overrides  :P
The only problem I've encountered is with the Mudskipper XIV. The looted thermal pulse cannon doesn't automatically equip to the weapon slot, even when there are enough OP available. Other ships with integrated weapons (e.g. the Prospector) work normally. I made a fresh save using only the libraries + your sector/ship/Kadur mods + console commands to check, and the problem still occurs.

Whoops - was checking the ship's captain for Loadout Design 3 rather than the fleet admiral. It would actually have been an issue on the Prospector too - but only when over the hull's base OP allotment, heh.

Should be fixed for the next release!
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

DerkaDur

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey there, love the mod!

I received the blueprint for the new pathfinder expeditionary ship, and immediately placed an order for two ships. At the end of the month, I am notified that 125,000 worth of credits went into the production of the ships. This confused me, because my heavy industry is capable of 550,000 in custom production a month. I try queuing just one, and the same thing happens. Next month I trying building a different ship worth 490,000, and it completes at the end of the month. I'm not sure whats going on. Is there something I am doing wrong? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks  ;D

e

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hey there, love the mod!

I received the blueprint for the new pathfinder expeditionary ship, and immediately placed an order for two ships. At the end of the month, I am notified that 125,000 worth of credits went into the production of the ships. This confused me, because my heavy industry is capable of 550,000 in custom production a month. I try queuing just one, and the same thing happens. Next month I trying building a different ship worth 490,000, and it completes at the end of the month. I'm not sure whats going on. Is there something I am doing wrong? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks  ;D

I've seen this problem happen when i updated in the middle of a play through, since then, i started a new save but haven't been able to find a blueprint for the ship yet so i don't know if this problem is related to updating mid-game or if it's an issue with the mod.

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile

Hey there, love the mod!

Thanks  ;D

I've seen this problem happen when i updated in the middle of a play through, since then, i started a new save but haven't been able to find a blueprint for the ship yet so i don't know if this problem is related to updating mid-game or if it's an issue with the mod.
The Pathfinder lacks an entry in the default_ship_roles.json making heavy industry incapable of making one. The Gremlin (LP) and (P) has the same problem in vanilla. You can add the entry yourself or wait for it to get fixed.

e

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hey there, love the mod!

Thanks  ;D

The Pathfinder lacks an entry in the default_ship_roles.json making heavy industry incapable of making one. The Gremlin (LP) and (P) has the same problem in vanilla. You can add the entry yourself or wait for it to get fixed.

k, thanks for the tip ;D

DerkaDur

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hey there, love the mod!

Thanks  ;D

Thanks!

DDwarrirofire

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Just here to say I love the Tyrant.  It's everything I wanted the onslaught to be.  Point where it's heavy mounts can converge, a ship ability that could actually be controlled and just looks cool.

Stormy Fairweather

• Commander
    • View Profile

quick fix for the pathfinder building issue. change the extension to .json, plop into Vayra's Ship Pack\data\world\factions, and now you can build pathfinders

[attachment deleted by admin]

e

• Captain
    • View Profile

quick fix for the pathfinder building issue. change the extension to .json, plop into Vayra's Ship Pack\data\world\factions, and now you can build pathfinders

Thanks!!!

Chryvrius

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Quick question--

Is it possible to get blueprints for the antediluvian weapons?

Edit:
Searched the entire sector, no luck thus far. Trying again on another save w/ console commands.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:42:26 PM by Chryvrius »

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I suggest to tag some utility ships such as Badger class and Rock Hound class as CIVILIAN, since it is somewhat annoying to accidentally send them to the battlefield the All button.

Argonaut

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I use both your Kadur and your Sector mods, so i have to say it how it is... the cruisers and the capital in this pack are not as good-looking and visually interesting as the other ships. I mean, look at the Badger. What a sweet ship. That "oppressor" though? Yeesh. You may chalk it down to "individual taste", but i've seen the sprites you CAN make, and these are just not up to par. I'll spare you and myself the analysis of why that is so because we both have billions of years of evolution on our backs and even the same ancestors if we go back far enough, so there is no way your heart doesn't know that i speak the truth.
For now, i'm extirpating them from my game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14