Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Furry Portrait Pack v1.18  (Read 125987 times)

Leob70

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Furry Portrait Pack v1.16
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2023, 01:37:23 PM »

I had a portrait I wanted to submit to the pack but when I tried to find you on discord while I could find you through past messages on the server when I tried to DM you directly it failed, I'm assuming it's because we don't have mutual servers as you don't appear to be in that discord anymore.  If you are still accepting submissions for this I'd like to know where or how I could do that.

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2023, 05:55:11 PM »

I had a portrait I wanted to submit to the pack but when I tried to find you on discord while I could find you through past messages on the server when I tried to DM you directly it failed, I'm assuming it's because we don't have mutual servers as you don't appear to be in that discord anymore.  If you are still accepting submissions for this I'd like to know where or how I could do that.

Ah, yeah, I've been taking a bit of a break from the discord community, realized that I was spending too much time being annoyed at strangers online. You can message me on telegram @thedragn, or upload the image somewhere and send me a link through forum message.

Killer of Fate

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2023, 12:50:04 PM »

why does the guy who pilots the [REDACTED] is portrayed as an AI in this mod?

Also, I would really be glad if u made different pictures for ALPHA, BETA, soyboy, GAMMA AIs... Currently they remind me of Mass Effect Endings

TitoFerro

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2023, 05:55:39 PM »

You can add this in. The style should fit well the vanilla versions.

Kopa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Furry Portrait Pack v1.17
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2024, 03:56:09 AM »

There seems to be a problem with integration with version checker. It says that it "Failed to get version".

In the furry_portait_pack.version file, the masterVersionFile line seems to point to the wrong link. It currently is:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/theDragn/FurryPortraitPack/main/Furry%20Portrait%20Pack/furry_portrait_pack.version

but I think it should be:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/theDragn/FurryPortraitPack/master/furry_portrait_pack.version

Edit: Made a pull request on github with the fix, hope that's allright :)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 05:09:04 AM by Kopa »

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Furry Portrait Pack v1.17
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2024, 09:36:01 AM »

Edit: Made a pull request on github with the fix, hope that's allright :)
Yep, thanks! Seems that GitHub changed how they link to raw files sometime recently.

theDragn

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Furry Portrait Pack v1.18
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2024, 03:02:10 PM »

Updated to 1.18. Submissions are currently closed. If I missed you somehow, I'm very sorry, please look at the main post for instructions on how to add your pic in yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]