Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582509 times)

Artay

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.1.5 - seizing the means 2020-01-24
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2020, 03:35:17 AM »

Vayra was last seen on this forum on March 13th, so I must say it's highly unlikely he will show up. Unless next starsector version comes around, I bet.

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2020, 03:40:24 AM »

Vayra was last seen on this forum on March 13th, so I must say it's highly unlikely he will show up. Unless next starsector version comes around, I bet.

Understandable  ;D

I guess SR will be disabled in my next campaign for the time being, it's more annoying than anything to fight them really.
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2020, 12:03:29 PM »

Shes taking a break from.modding to deal woth life stuff, will probably be back eventually

immortalartisan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 17, 2020, 03:07:34 AM »

the only part i really want from this mod is the bounty systems everything else just causes me more lag. though ti does make up for it by having my smug custom profile on a bounty list

Vex2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 27, 2020, 09:41:42 AM »

Just going to drop a crash report that appears to be from this, for future reference if Vayra is on a break.
Spoiler
4456131 [Thread-4] INFO  data.scripts.hullmods.VayraGhostShip  - THE BILGE IS LEAKING! LEAKING CANNIBALS, THAT IS
4456132 [Thread-4] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [campaign_music_part_2_v28.ogg]
4456147 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_corvus_campaign_music.ogg]
4456324 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [RunningDark.ogg]
4456325 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [RunningDark.ogg]
4456613 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraGhostShipIntel.rollBattleResults(VayraGhostShipIntel.java:84)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraGhostShipIntel.<init>(VayraGhostShipIntel.java:65)
   at data.scripts.hullmods.VayraGhostShip.doCannibalCampaignStuff(VayraGhostShip.java:1425)
   at data.scripts.hullmods.VayraGhostShip.advanceInCampaign(VayraGhostShip.java:416)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.fleet.CampaignFleet.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.BaseLocation.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.StarSystem.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]
Looks like an event tried to fire but failed and crashed me? Wasn't doing anything special, had picked up some "legitimate salvage" with cannibals on it, mothballed while I finished exploring my way back to core to sell it. Had probably been about an in game month or more after I picked it up.
Only annoying in that I hadn't saved in about a half hour  :'(

One more bug report if you don't mind.

After capturing a pirate planet that was being raided by Kadur, "raider activity" condition remains there, indefinitely, even if the player has good relations with the Kadur.

In my case, Kadur also had planets in the same system.

This condition can be removed via console commands though.
I had a similar occurrence with Rust Belt raids from prv, they where raiding my system then I made peace with them, but the raid debuff persisted (and the ruster raid is a nasty debuff).
I just went and killed the station they where raiding from and it got rid of it, but since they had "stopped" raiding me because of the peace deal I had to track down the station the hard way.
So, not necessarily tied to this and maybe more of a quirk of how raids work.

hollow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 27, 2020, 05:48:58 AM »

hi there!

Is there a way for me to get a hold of the flying dutchmen ingame or using console commands??

I cant seem able to find it any where

Szasz

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 27, 2020, 06:54:05 AM »

hi there!

Is there a way for me to get a hold of the flying dutchmen ingame or using console commands??

You may start commanding one without Nexerelin (but it's a pain).
Otherwise check Prism Freeport. Or ask the author to add it to bounties. Um, that's a great idea!

Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Spoiler
So what's in the mod?
Vayra's Sector is a "megamod" which changes, adds, or replaces several core campaign-level gameplay mechanics, most of which are easily extensible by other mods for additional content.
  • More D-mods to ruin the lives of degenerate scavengers like you
  • New starting options when used without Nexerelin, including Pirate and Luddic Path starts, plus more when combined with Kadur Remnant and/or Vayra's Ship Pack
  • Optionally: A new and improved bounty manager with faction-aligned bounty targets, rare flagships, more background information, and other features
  • Optionally: A separate manager for unique, story-driven bounties that don't expire
  • Optionally: A system for established factions to put out bounties on the player's head when their crimes become truly egregious
  • Optionally: Competing upstart colonial factions out for their slice of the galaxy
  • Optionally: A fix to prevent Pirate, Luddic Path, and Kadur raider bases from spawning once their parent faction is entirely destroyed
  • Optionally: A system to implement semi-procgen implementation of factions and hidden entities
  • Optionally: New and exciting outcomes for distress call events in deep hyperspace
[close]

Please add your unique flagships like the Flying Dutchman to random bounties. Thanks in advance.

Farya

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 27, 2020, 07:14:46 AM »

hi there!

You can spawn it with Console Commands mods. Once you get it you could spawn the ship in several steps
1. Use "list ships vayra" first to get a list of all vayra ships codes for spawning. These are unequiped hulls and you would like to get a fully outfitted ship instead.
2. Use "list variants [full console name of the ship you need that you got in first step.]" This will show you the names of preset loadouts for your ship.
3. Use "addship [name of the variant you want to spawn]". This will spawn you the ship you want already outfitted.

Basically the name of the ship to spawn is composed of three parts: 1) mod prefix that shows where that ship came from, some mods could use more then one (like DME); vanilla ships lack this one. 2) hull name 3) variant suffix, skipping one would spawn unequiped hull instead
So it would be something like venture_mining (Venture with mining weapons) or dme_tereshkova_exp (Export variant of Tereshkova explorer, fully armed)

hollow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 27, 2020, 11:26:27 AM »

Ah that did the trick!
thanks alot for the help m8  ;D

Zelnik

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 13, 2020, 09:39:14 PM »

The absolute 100% best thing about this mod is how the revolutionary council has terrible recorder music for its theme.

It shows how childish both they and their philosophy are and makes me very happy when I carpet bomb their worlds.

Suzu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2020, 10:46:16 AM »

I seem to be having a problem.
With Vayra's Sector enabled, all the personal bounties (the ones where you have to hunt a specific fleet) are created with 1 day remaining to complete. System bounties and faction bounties are fine. I skimmed the thread to see if someone had any similar problems, and found just one guy complaining about it on page 13, but he was ignored.

Besides Vayra's Sector, the only mods I use are Nexerelin and a bunch of faction mods that are supposed to work with it.
When installing Vayra's Sector, to avoid any problems, I cleaned up my mod folder and redownloaded Nexerelin and all faction mods again to be sure to have the most updated version of each, and started a new save.
When I disable it in the mods list and start a new game the bounties work normally.

Tensel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2021, 04:18:31 PM »

Uh yea I seem to be having a problem, there are commies in my game

DeimosEvotec

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2021, 12:32:30 AM »

Vayra's Sector adds a few colonial competitors to the game (communist clouds being one of them), if you don't want them open the VARYA_SETTINGS.ini in Varya's Sector modfolder and set the setting "spawnColonialCompetitors" to false and start a new game. There are also some other settings for them if you just want to tweak them a bit.

Requal

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2021, 09:54:32 AM »

Haven't played or been on these server for at least a year or 2 maybe 3 so this mod is new to me.

I love your humor with the User Testimonials.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2 - back from the dead 2021-02-11
« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2021, 12:17:36 AM »

is this stupid broken mod dead or what
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37