Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582491 times)

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector v3.0.4 - Absolutely No Bugs I Swear 2019-08-29
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2019, 07:59:37 AM »

Why you want to destroy a best piece of music not only in this mod, but in all game?

Shame on you , shame.

*play Revoluntion theme on max voice settings*.

Sapfearon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2019, 03:25:16 PM »

Why you want to destroy a best piece of music not only in this mod, but in all game?

Shame on you , shame.

*play Revoluntion theme on max voice settings*.

It was funny for maybe a minute. Now it's annoying and offensive. Imagine having a really bad rendition of your national anthem as a faction theme and now you understand what i feel. =/

Also, revolutionary station in hyperspace tanks my fps to a crawl. Prism freeport is fine tho, so it's vayra mod problem.
Another problem - stormhawks are too strong. They are wiping perseans/hegemony/pirates like crazy. I'm fine with them as a new pirate faction, but losing half of core worlds is not fun honestly.

truditu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2019, 04:47:55 AM »

Any way to fix the unique bounties? I only got 3 in my current play through and it's bodering  me to no end. I'd really like to get the higher tier ones

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2019, 06:18:05 AM »

Also, revolutionary station in hyperspace tanks my fps to a crawl. Prism freeport is fine tho, so it's vayra mod problem.
Another problem - stormhawks are too strong. They are wiping perseans/hegemony/pirates like crazy. I'm fine with them as a new pirate faction, but losing half of core worlds is not fun honestly.
The fps drop comes from the Hyperstorms, the game tries to apply a continous Hyperstorm buff|debuff to an object that has no burn parameter. Stormhawks do have an advantage but they get offed pretty fast in most of my games if i don't eneable randome rel for pirate factions. 
"The early worm catcheth the bird."

cathar

• Lieutenant
  • ludd is bae
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2019, 06:46:51 AM »

Any way to fix the unique bounties? I only got 3 in my current play through and it's bodering  me to no end. I'd really like to get the higher tier ones

Yeah, I am waiting on my next playthrough and mod updates until this is fixed. Only got one of them unfortunately.

Fingers crossed for Vayra to find some time to fix it in between outfitting Falcon(P)s with excessive amounts of missiles

iseethings

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2019, 06:13:33 PM »

Does anyone know if we can force spawn bounties through console command? I've been waiting 6 cycles now and i've only got three of them, ( which if I understand this thread the bounty system is looping?), but I reeeaaalllyyy wanna fight the rest of them now.

EDIT: Also wanna say thanks Vayra for this amazing mod and Kadur Remnant. They are wonderful additions to the star farer/sector game and I honestly couldn't do without them at this point.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 06:19:26 PM by iseethings »

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2019, 04:19:31 PM »

Friggin bounties again.....

Code
9202444 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.getTargetDesc(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:298)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.createSmallDescription(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:803)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.return.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Bounty in question:
Code
SC_alien_mothership,20,spaceAdmiral,Ayyy,Lmao,Uknown Fleet,Unknown Mothership,MALE,ALIENS,graphics/portraits/portrait_alien.png,"Xzyyzxht? Zxhg. Glub Glub!",FALSE,ISA,800000,25,"An unknown fleet was spotted at the edges of the sector. All attempts at communication have failed and the patrol sent to intercept was destroyed.",alien-mothership_variant,,200,1.25,,FALSE,FALSE,208,25,150

fattytheking

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2019, 05:29:21 PM »

Im getting a crash everytime I click on a high value bounty. I have more mods now but had the exact same thing happening with just vayras sector, vayras shippack and kadur remnant. It says Fatal: null check starsector.log for more info. This is whats at the bottom of the log but I have no idea what I'm looking for.
Code
125252 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.getTargetDesc(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:298)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.createSmallDescription(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:803)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.return.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2019, 03:59:56 AM »

I say this only happens with SOME high-value bounties. But I cannot detect anything wrong in the bounty files themselves.

Trulock

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2019, 04:49:17 AM »

Hi ;D Thanks for a great mod!

A few things I picked up in my current play through. This might nex issues as well but I had to post it somewhere :)

1) Ascendancy: Tri and them are hostile towards each other(-100) but they are still in an alliance.
2) I can trade with Ascendancy even though they are hostile towards me
3) I can assign officers or myself to a bought drone ship with the ai controlled mod(Which states it cannot take human crew)

I really like the factions that spawn after a while. I have been using this play through as a testing environment and I think the way its done at the moment works extremely well. The bounties have been fun as well in that middle stages when you cannot build your own ships yet to pick up a few ships that can carry you through to the end 4x game.

Final thing: Is there a way to increase the end game difficulty? For nex I changed the enemy colony growth rate to be 1 instead of 0.5 but I would like to know if there are any other things I can do as well to increase the end game difficulty? I play ironman and let things happen without redo's and once I have a few good colonies up and running it feels a little bit too easy to beat the game(I am currently not going for the kill just to play around with ship setups etc and get moar blueprints).

Thanks!

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2019, 06:32:57 PM »

Is there a way to proc more high value bounties?  As it has been a while since I got any and I know there are more I can get.  I did 2 or 3 of them but no more have shown up.  I have Kurdor and Talhan installed which should give quite a few bounties I haven't done yet

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2019, 12:19:57 AM »

I must sadden you. There is problem with highbounties, which vayra is fixing . Dunno when it will be ready.

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2019, 12:54:03 PM »

TRy editing hte max number of bounties in the .ini file

Boris

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2019, 07:10:27 PM »

If anyone is having issues with no more then three High Value Bounties spawning per playthrough, i've found that going into the mod's settings and upping the max number of active HVBs does in fact work, hope it helps.

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2019, 09:31:09 AM »

MORE crashnes. and more and more. This one is from a bounty with a Yari cruiser. The game crashes upon entering the system with the bounty.

255870 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.bases.VayraRaiderBaseIntel.pickTarget(VayraRaiderBaseIntel.java:1249)
   at data.scripts.campaign.bases.VayraRaiderBaseIntel.updateTarget(VayraRaiderBaseIntel.java:1173)
   at data.scripts.campaign.bases.VayraRaiderBaseIntel.<init>(VayraRaiderBaseIntel.java:257)
   at data.scripts.campaign.bases.VayraRaiderBaseManager.createEvent(VayraRaiderBaseManager.java:312)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseEventManager.advance(BaseEventManager.java:141)
   at data.scripts.campaign.bases.VayraRaiderBaseManager.advance(VayraRaiderBaseManager.java:135)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37