Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582486 times)

Kastor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector v3.0.4 - Absolutely No Bugs I Swear 2019-08-29
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2019, 01:52:53 AM »

Please, change the color of starhawk republic. Very dark blue is barely visible on black! :)

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2019, 10:48:45 AM »

Well fugg...
Code
7410285 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:352)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:342)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.events.OfficerManagerEvent.createOfficer(OfficerManagerEvent.java:336)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.initPerson(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:254)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.<init>(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:119)

Sounds like one of those officers got to drunk to show up to the party (didn't look in the files just assuming). You got it fixed ?

Please, change the color of starhawk republic. Very dark blue is barely visible on black! :)

{0,41,120,255} looks like its this, usually there are only 3 numbers but you can just fool around to see how each of these impacts their color scheme.
https://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.html
"The early worm catcheth the bird."

Recklessimpulse

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2019, 10:14:38 AM »

Now that this mod works for me I like it, but the bounty system is still a little borked, a few times a bounty would be in a system with another hostile force (say a pirate in a system with a pather base.) the bounty will be reduced due to friendly forces but but neither of those forces are friendly!

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2019, 12:51:18 PM »

Good point - brightened it slightly. New value is 45, 110, 190

Now that this mod works for me I like it, but the bounty system is still a little borked, a few times a bounty would be in a system with another hostile force (say a pirate in a system with a pather base.) the bounty will be reduced due to friendly forces but but neither of those forces are friendly!

That's weird, it counts entities that are hostile to the bounty faction and nonhostile to you as allies. Were you inhospitable with pathers, or actively hostile? Hmm.
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2019, 01:16:19 PM »

There is a problem with the special bounties. I found the Bounty Hunter bounty and when I interacted with him he is hostile, even though I have my Transponder on and am friendly with the independents, it is telling me I will take a hit to reputation but it won't let me leave.

Jigglyproff

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2019, 07:56:14 AM »

Is there a way to increase the amount of Unique Bounties that spawn?

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2019, 08:13:59 AM »

Edit the .ini inside the main mod folder?

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2019, 10:00:44 AM »

Independant bounty
When clicking on the bounty for info

Code
918268 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.getTargetDesc(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:298)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.createSmallDescription(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:803)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.intelMapIconClicked(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.super.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.H.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.oO0O$Oo.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.dispatchEventsToChildren(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.oO0O.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.return.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Innominandum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2019, 10:04:17 AM »

Independant bounty

Code
918268 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.getTargetDesc(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:298)
at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.createSmallDescription(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:803)
Code
if (!skillDesc.isEmpty() && levelDesc.contains("unremarkable")) {
            levelDesc = "an otherwise unremarkable officer";
Again drunken officers. geeeez
"The early worm catcheth the bird."

Recklessimpulse

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2019, 09:24:30 PM »

Good point - brightened it slightly. New value is 45, 110, 190

That's weird, it counts entities that are hostile to the bounty faction and nonhostile to you as allies. Were you inhospitable with pathers, or actively hostile? Hmm.

Still trying to repeat it. no luck so far.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2019, 11:27:30 AM »

Independant bounty

Code
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.comms.v2.EventsPanel.intelMapIconClicked(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.super.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.map.H.processInputImpl(Unknown Source)

Which bounty was this? Which mod adds it?
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

TrashMan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2019, 02:24:10 AM »

I will tell you if it happens again. It was a regular bounty posted by independants, however I do not know which was the target faction. Reloaded and it didn't generate this time.
Other bounties work normally so far.

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2019, 08:56:31 AM »

Is it normal that i get only Black talon bounty and not Kadur one? Also i got one mod being Rose bounty and tahlan new bounties and they dont show up also...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:15:43 AM by Hrothgar »

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2019, 10:35:06 AM »

Just wanted to drop a note here: thank you for the mod split & configuration options; I use Vayra's Sector solely for the unique bounties (and, in particular, for the unique bounties added by Tahlan Shipworks).

I'd actually be even happier if the unique bounty framework was its own separate utility mini-mod - Vayra's Sector still adds a few generally-available weapons that are well outside the gamut for vanilla balance.  Still, that's a "this would be nice" thing, not a "I'm annoyed that this isn't already the case" thing.

("Well outside the gamut for vanilla balance", I must note, is not meant as a criticism - your mods are well-built, and neat, and there's nothing wrong with being well outside vanilla balance.  It's just not usually what I'm looking for.)
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

Turbo Torsten

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2019, 12:51:16 AM »

Is this mod compatible with existing saves?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37