Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dead station and new arivels, once they dead the battle doesn't end.  (Read 943 times)

Zalpha

• Commander
    • View Profile

So there was a pirate base that got assaulted by another faction and joined in but due to the size difference of fleets, I got nothing for my help which is fine.

So then once the battle was done we were all sitting around the now-dead space station when a new group of two small pirate ships arrived and then got attacked by the other faction which I joined in hoping to get one or both of them.

The now-dead space station joined in the battle with the two ships. Only two ships died quickly but the dead station it seems must still be marked as a must destroy target to end the battle, only it is already dead and just a hunk of floating metal now.

So there is the bug, you can not auto leave the battle. The only way I can think of is to retreat from it.

So I did and it counted it as a win for us and let me loot one of the ships I managed to get. However, in the description, it says that I fleed from battle and was unable to further pursue the enemies as the other factions fleet did so. Still, the end rewards counted it as a victory despite it not claiming it as such.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Dead station and new arivels, once they dead the battle doesn't end.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 09:10:39 PM »

Thank you for the report! This should actually be fixed for the next release.