Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Iron Shell 1.1813aj  (Read 378510 times)

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Iron Shell 1.1813aj
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2024, 10:42:05 AM »

The .version file is still set to 1.1813ai, leading to a mildly uncomfortable notice the version is out of date, even though it is.

Cosmic Bananas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 08, 2024, 04:44:04 PM »

is there a version of this without the anime portraits? because while i love the ships i despise the anime portraits, they do not fit the game, and i am also not interested in viewing them

A_Random_Dude

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 08, 2024, 06:06:12 PM »

Just replace them with some vanilla ones. Or simply don't use the mod, really.

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 08, 2024, 10:34:19 PM »

Go to Ironshell/data/world/factions and find hegemony.faction, ironsentinel.faction, and ironshell.faction.

Delete the contents within portrait{}, and paste in the contents under portrait{}, from /starsector/data/world/factions/hegemony.faction.

ashP.2

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 13, 2024, 07:55:52 AM »

can someone explain how to put the version of the mod up to the date ?

i download the mod yesterday and it show that it need the 0.95. 1a-RC6 version of the game despit being updated to 097a-RC11

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2024, 09:20:47 PM »

can someone explain how to put the version of the mod up to the date ?

i download the mod yesterday and it show that it need the 0.95. 1a-RC6 version of the game despit being updated to 097a-RC11

Should be downloaded off this link, I believe.

NoStarBlueFiveSix

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 31, 2024, 09:00:20 AM »

So I did a little digging around in the mod and saw a file that had combat chatter for each of the characters. One of them was for Celeste. She can pilot a ship? Also, does the chatter play if I capture the characters and hire them as officers?

Athenioi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 31, 2024, 06:11:31 PM »

Unsure if this glitch is caused by a mod conflict or something, but when interacting with the quartermaster on Chitagupta, and asking for supplies, I can file my taxes repeatedly, or "Help with unrest." Don't know if this can be done with other quartermasters, thought I should report it

AngryZealot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 06, 2024, 08:07:44 PM »

Hello, first time posting in here but I was wondering if the Iron Heritage skill has a console command acquire option or a way to fix the acquire method?

I somehow broke the interaction with Ava Nitia in that she'll not talk about being a Veteran and the Iron Heritage skill being locked off. Don't really know how exactly I even did it, I just played like normal and did a bunch of her bounties and only when i got around 85-90ish rep with her did i finally return to yami to speak with her to notice i'm locked out of it.

Even started a new game and went to check with her and she proceed to tell me about her Veterancy without issue.

Spoiler
[close]

HopeFall

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2024, 07:32:13 AM »

This isn't an indication that something is wrong with Iron Shell, but I did notice a weird compatibility issue that could simply be version changes causing some hecticness. The Valorous's skip ability seems to play havoc with time slow down effects. Specifically the UNGP incoming missile slow down. Using the ability sometimes causes massive teleportation (rare) or (more commonly) makes your ship and only your ship be... slowed down? Until you skip again. It's odd.

Superspell

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2024, 05:51:54 PM »

Hello, first time posting in here but I was wondering if the Iron Heritage skill has a console command acquire option or a way to fix the acquire method?

I somehow broke the interaction with Ava Nitia in that she'll not talk about being a Veteran and the Iron Heritage skill being locked off. Don't really know how exactly I even did it, I just played like normal and did a bunch of her bounties and only when i got around 85-90ish rep with her did i finally return to yami to speak with her to notice i'm locked out of it.

Even started a new game and went to check with her and she proceed to tell me about her Veterancy without issue.

Spoiler
[close]
So I was having this same issue and after some testing I think I figured it out. So if I remember correctly Ava is supposed to have an additional dialog option if you have a Valorous in your fleet when you ask about her being a veteran. However this seems to be bugged as if you have a Valorous in your fleet it breaks the veteran dialog, and you need to do that in order to unlock the special training. So as a workaround until this gets fixed I found that if you just put your ship in storage the problem goes away and you can talk to her as normal.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]