Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Relics v4.7 (0.54.1a compatible - vanilla balanced )  (Read 131288 times)

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

OKi doki here is small update. I reduced cargo space on Faithoper and Extinctioner so they are now in normal range. Added tons of small ballistics to Gate Station - now if someone capture Faithoper or two can armed them properly.

Relics MOD v3.1

Oh yes OP updated :) Feedback is appreciated  ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:00:03 AM by arcibalde »
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

krogoth

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Could someone reupload last version?

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Errr, whats wrong? It's still there.
Creator of:

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

the ordanance points for the ships is wrong...some or even half have too little ordanance points...which means i cant fully arm them which is very annoying...

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

the ordanance points for the ships is wrong...some or even half have too little ordanance points...which means i cant fully arm them which is very annoying...

They have maximum ordinance points according to formula used to balance out vanilla ships. All ships. Their weapons are OP expensive because it's energy weapons with HE dmg. There must be some drawbacks or else ships would be over powered. If i put them more OP then you can fit more vents and capacitors if you put normal weapons or more Hull mods and if i lower OP cost for weapons they wouldn't be too different from ballistic weapons with HE dmg. All ships have vanilla balanced ordinance points and purifiers weapons have huge drawbacks in OP cost because they roll as explosive dmg dealers in energy slots.
Creator of:

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

make th eweapons a bit weaker..anything to add the full pay loads....only a very few can load them out fully

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Ill see, compare pur weapons value with vanilla again...
Creator of:

KriiEiter

• Commander
    • View Profile

Ill see, compare pur weapons value with vanilla again...

I almost never fit out vanilla ships with full payloads in favor of more vents, or capacitors, or hull mods.  You have to make sacrifices sometimes to make the ship better overall. 
"If it aint broke, don't fix it."

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

but you cant put vents or anything on them and they still cant fully fit themselves...or make the other ships have a little more points..like the small frigate with 6 weapons...it can only get 4...there has to be a way to get the other half fully refittable
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:30:52 PM by Lopunny Zen »

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

but you cant put vents or anything on them and they still cant fully fit themselves...or make the other ships have a little more points..like the small frigate with 6 weapons...it can only get 4...there has to be a way to get the other half fully refittable

That one is Pusher and it have 50 OP and 6 small energy mounts. So you can fit in 5 Blazo MKII in there.

OK i checked OP values for weapons and i didn't see anything odd with them. That weapons IS design to be usable on vanilla ships it's NOT design to be use ONLY on Purifiers ships. According to lore Purifiers decide to make MKII versions of their weapons that can be fitted on vanilla ships and they decided to make new versions of their ships which can be manageable with crews. My point is that Purifiers weapons isn't "theirs" weapons. Look at Purifiers fleets, you will see theirs ORIGINAL weapons on ALL theirs ships. That is weapons design to be on Purifiers ships not MKII versions.
Creator of:

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Oh and if you wannt to change OP values for ships, just go in mod dir\data\hulls\ship_data.csv   Open it with Excel or OpenOffice find column with "ordnance points" value find ship ID and change OP to whatever you want

Creator of:

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

so....is there any way to get a original version of the guns?

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Well, yes, you need to attack and capture Purifiers ships. And original weapons can be used ONLY on original ships, because they (original weapons) have 999 OP cost  ;D 

But it's much easier to change ships OP or weapons OP then to capture one...
Creator of:

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile

i see....

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Ok, dude, seriously, you are creeping me out! Too many "." in your sentences... You sound like mister Burns (it's from Simpsons cartoon)... Creeeeepeeeeeeeeeeee...
Creator of:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17