Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Relics v4.7 (0.54.1a compatible - vanilla balanced )  (Read 130567 times)

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Relics v4.7 (0.54.1a compatible - vanilla balanced )
« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »

Your default mod_info.json has line breaks resulting in the mod being invisible to the launcher.
Umm I, like, stop with moding... So... Ummm, you know, this mod dont work any more  ;D
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

Wunder

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 03, 2013, 04:20:37 AM »

It will mr Spellitnot!
54.1A
I got it
You are ment to get old versions

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 03, 2013, 08:02:56 AM »

Well, yeah, it will work with 0.54.1a version of Starsector. Thing is i didn't plan to update it for 0.6.
Creator of:

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 03, 2013, 09:02:27 AM »

Whyyyyyy?

That's sad, i really liked the Elders and their gigantic ships wandering around. If you don't plan to work anymore on this mod, at least please let us have a quick 0.6 update to toy with.

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 03, 2013, 01:57:21 PM »

Whyyyyyy?

That's sad, i really liked the Elders and their gigantic ships wandering around. If you don't plan to work anymore on this mod, at least please let us have a quick 0.6 update to toy with.
Ummm, well it didn't seem anyone like mod so i just stopped. And there is another reason. I dont want to play Starsector anymore, cos i dont wanna spoil 1.0  ;D
So if someone wanna make RELIC 0.6 compatible go for it  ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:49:56 PM by arcibalde »
Creator of:

sirboomalot

• Admiral
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2013, 08:20:16 PM »

Please, someone make that, arci your mod is not as unloved as it apparently seemed.

Runoved

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 08, 2013, 10:23:51 AM »

With the permission of the author at the request of members of the forum and spread their attempt to adapt latest version of mod for the game version 0.6.1. While unfortunately only managed to establish a company, mission for some reason do not work. All changed data type consumption supplies balanced by Codex 20. Just for some reason, not quite correctly displayed new small star. If someone tell me what's the matter will be grateful. As well as for any error messages.
While compatibility issues Exerelin, apparently there is no variant exerelin_atlas_b_Standart. With this I will continue to investigate. Again, if anyone knows the reason happy to hear advice. Thank you for your attention.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8mjx37yw1tqm4o/relics_v_4_7_%280_6_1%29.zip

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »

The issue with this mod and Exerelin is because there are multiple different hulls (each with a variant) for each ship.

Most (all?) other mods have one hull definition, which then can have multiple variants. In this mod there are:
 - A <name>.ship file
 - A <name>_s.ship file
 - A <name>_h.ship file

The <name> and the <name>_s hulls each have variants, but the <name>_h variant does not.

I think the <name>_h hull is the one that should have the variants as it is the one that has the weapon mounts; the other hulls do not (they just have built in).

For the earlier Exerelin versions I converted some of the variants over to use the <name_h> hull rather than the other hulls. They are still in the current Exerelin version (just look in data/variants). If those variants can be included with the Relics release then it will work with Exerelin :)

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 10, 2014, 10:05:30 PM »

The issue with this mod and Exerelin is because there are multiple different hulls (each with a variant) for each ship.

Most (all?) other mods have one hull definition, which then can have multiple variants. In this mod there are:
 - A <name>.ship file
 - A <name>_s.ship file
 - A <name>_h.ship file

The <name> and the <name>_s hulls each have variants, but the <name>_h variant does not.

I think the <name>_h hull is the one that should have the variants as it is the one that has the weapon mounts; the other hulls do not (they just have built in).

For the earlier Exerelin versions I converted some of the variants over to use the <name_h> hull rather than the other hulls. They are still in the current Exerelin version (just look in data/variants). If those variants can be included with the Relics release then it will work with Exerelin :)

what o.o?...ok what do i have to change to get this to work....this is my favorite team ever made and i want to know how to get it to work...though this faction may have a hard time with boosting into battle since they are flimsy and meteors hurt at high speeds v.v....

Zaphide

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 11, 2014, 04:24:46 AM »

- A <name>.ship file
 - A <name>_s.ship file
 - A <name>_h.ship file

what o.o?...ok what do i have to change to get this to work....this is my favorite team ever made and i want to know how to get it to work...though this faction may have a hard time with boosting into battle since they are flimsy and meteors hurt at high speeds v.v....

You need to go into the exerelin/data/variants folder (in the Exerelin mod) and change all the relics_[hull_name].variant1 files to relics_[hull_name].variant.

This will pair an appropriate hull with a variant so no weird stuff happens.

Then just start StarSector with Exerelin, LazyLib, Relics and any other faction mods you wish :)

Note you will need to rename these back if you wish to play Exerelin without the Relics mod active.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 11, 2014, 07:43:31 AM »

okie dokie :)...ill try lol

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2014, 11:54:50 PM »

umm...you guys forgot to make it so the ships needed pilots....they are never ready for combat otherwise...is there a way to fix that now?

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 17, 2014, 06:11:20 PM »

can anyone fix the crew count for the ships?

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2014, 04:06:23 AM »

can anyone fix the crew count for the ships?
Can you give me link from where did you DL Relics? Ill try to fix it.
Creator of:

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 18, 2014, 05:01:28 AM »

Arc, make your mod playable again, it appears like a lot of people found it while lurking on the forum. (or perhaps it is playable and i'm being very rude right now) :P
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17