Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ships going nova.. and staying nova  (Read 2124 times)

arwan

• Admiral
    • View Profile
ships going nova.. and staying nova
« on: March 10, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »

so was in a pretty large battle the other day and destroyed a cruiser i believe it was.. and there was a destroyer very close to it which i believe was destroyed when the cruiser went nova. but cant be sure.. and you will know why in a moment LOL..

cruiser explodes screen goes white.. and is white... and is white... essentially i easily stayed white for a good 30 seconds or more.. i actually thought that i had killed the game somehow because it was pure white for so long. then it FINALLY started to return to normal.. only it didn't.. you could see the X pattern on the screen from how the screen goes white. and it stayed that way as well for a very long time in the order of 30 seconds while it very very slowly returned to normal.

i have only  had this happen one time and doubt i would be able to easily recreate it or even get a video of it because it lasts so long and i have no way to record that long. but wanted to bring it up anyway because like i said i have only seen this one time but when it happened it was completely nerve wracking wondering if i broke something.
Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
Re: ships going nova.. and staying nova
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:52:21 PM »

Probably just a graphics bug.