Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [0.96a] LowTech Armada  (Read 292982 times)

TheShear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] LowTech Armada
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2023, 11:30:34 AM »

Maybe I see wrong but I think something might be wrong with the HE-X
When I hit shields I can clearly see the little shockwave from the AOE and two damage pop ups.
When I hit hull I only see one, as if the secondary explosion doesn't trigger and I don't see the little shockwave.
Here are two Screenies I made in Simulation:
Hit on Shield

Hit on Armor

Same with the HE-XX on my true love, the Havoc.

:EDIT: Just saw your chat with Emto on the discord (which was about this). Guess it's Code being weird again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 01:26:00 AM by TheShear »

Ranokin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2023, 04:57:24 PM »

:EDIT: Just saw your chat with Emto on the discord (which was about this). Guess it's Code being weird again.

This is like the new version of “PM'd you the fix :)” for me.

joebob73

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2024, 03:45:05 PM »

Would you be fine with me using the TPC turret in a mod I'm making? 

Troika

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2024, 02:45:26 AM »

Does this work ok in 0.97?

Alphascrub

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2024, 07:20:44 PM »

Does this work ok in 0.97?

I'm curious to if anyone knows, looking to pick this mod up in my next playthrough, thunderbird ships are fun. I would attempt it but I already have a large bunch of mods that I'm editing and while they work I'm nervous about creating bugs/crashes.

Jimminy Crimbles

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2024, 10:55:44 PM »

i haven't experienced any crashes with LTA in .97, should be safe

Massacre

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2024, 02:20:36 PM »

Interesting, how progress on next version of mod? One of my favorite ship packs, and its quite rare when mod adds really useful to player pirate ships, such as Thunderbirds ones, and few Epattcuds, while mods of mods simply add weaker "pirate" versions of existing ships, and really hope it's continue to deliver, I'm looking forward to that Onslaught teased earlier.

Also suggestion for next version, add to Otamay and maybe HE-X projectiles passThroughFighters and passThroughFightersOnlyWhenDestroyed options which was added in recent SS patches, I personally added them by myself, especially Otamay Cannon cannon needs it, since its looks silly that small fighter can block such huge projectile, and for Otamay, without these weapon have much less utility, against enemies with alot of fighters especially considering that it's pretty slow weapon.

Shogouki

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2024, 02:40:01 PM »

Interesting, how progress on next version of mod? One of my favorite ship packs, and its quite rare when mod adds really useful to player pirate ships, such as Thunderbirds ones, and few Epattcuds, while mods of mods simply add weaker "pirate" versions of existing ships, and really hope it's continue to deliver, I'm looking forward to that Onslaught teased earlier.

Also suggestion for next version, add to Otamay and maybe HE-X projectiles passThroughFighters and passThroughFightersOnlyWhenDestroyed options which was added in recent SS patches, I personally added them by myself, especially Otamay Cannon cannon needs it, since its looks silly that small fighter can block such huge projectile, and for Otamay, without these weapon have much less utility, against enemies with alot of fighters especially considering that it's pretty slow weapon.

Unfortunately I'm not sure just how active YuiTheModder is anymore.  I too would love an update though.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]