Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.95a] Pulse Industry  (Read 280857 times)

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] High Tech Armada
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2019, 09:40:50 PM »

I feel like the Corprus is a bit underwhelming it's a "Super Destroyer" that has less OP and Flux than a Sunder. I always feel like I have to make it a beam boat so that I don't overload it with flux heavy weapons.

I will check that for the next update. Thank.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2019, 11:11:32 AM »

I found the Blevis an amazing tank/rammer (the shield is so strong i simply push enemy capitals around while shooting them), but i can't find a good way to use the Minister, what would be a good build?
Check out my ships

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2019, 11:41:21 AM »

I found the Blevis an amazing tank/rammer (the shield is so strong i simply push enemy capitals around while shooting them), but i can't find a good way to use the Minister, what would be a good build?
Damned, i will need to nerf the Blevis, this is so rare to get it, so i have not think to that. Thank for the feedback.

For the Minster, this is not really a combat ship, but i know than some people love it for the anti-fighter power. (Put every smalls slots with missiles and modded weapon i suppose)

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2019, 11:58:43 AM »

Damned, i will need to nerf the Blevis, this is so rare to get it, so i have not think to that. Thank for the feedback.

For the Minster, this is not really a combat ship, but i know than some people love it for the anti-fighter power. (Put every smalls slots with missiles and modded weapon i suppose)

If you nerf the Blevis defense then please boost his offense by allowing the 2 back side turrets to face forward (specially if they lose their ability to shot backwards making his engines even more vulnerable). Or leave it sturdy and lower the side turrets to medium size.
Check out my ships

Ed

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2019, 01:07:05 PM »

Here an idea, instead of nerfing why not redesigning? Make it into a specialized close range brawler/rammer?

Lower shield arc to 150
Lower maneuverability by 50%
Lower armor by 200
Remove the 2 back Large Energy Turrets
Add 2 Medium Synergy Hardpoints
Change the special ability into Burn Drive, Fortress Shield or High Energy Focus

It would be a very powerful frontal energy blaster with powerful weapons and shields, but extremely vulnerable from the sides and back, specially when swarmed by fighters since it won't have the EMP anymore.
Check out my ships

Davido

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2019, 10:25:29 PM »

Can you get blueprints of those ships somewhere?

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2019, 06:05:58 AM »

Ed,
A another solution is also to delete it of the game. This is a very wrong capital anyways. You cannot get it on blueprint because of that, but well, bad idea too.
I will just hide it on the next update then delete it on the next version of Starsector.

Davido,
You can, except the Blevis, every ships can be obtainable.

Pre-changelog:
-I will say that now, but every "fake remnant ships" than you can found on this mod will be disabled for a tiny amount of time. (They will only appears on scavangers fleets)

Gladiator Society

Atlas

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2019, 10:33:24 PM »

SO heres a question how rare is the heavy-capital? and where would you recommend looking? because so far i havent found it at all. and im 50-60hours in this playthrough

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2019, 01:27:55 AM »

SO heres a question how rare is the heavy-capital? and where would you recommend looking? because so far i havent found it at all. and im 50-60hours in this playthrough

Tri-Tachyon for the Minster (the heavy-capital), same for the Blevis.
And yeah, this is pretty rare (because this is a pulse industry ship so the Tri-Tachyon do not have a real reason to use it frequently) but you can get the blueprint of the Minster or buy it on the Prism market of Nexerelin/SCY if it has be enabled.

Gladiator Society

ZeCaptain

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2019, 03:50:20 PM »

I saw this modpack and I saw it had a big superheavy capship, and I thought "I must have it!", after 2 ingame years of construction, then using it, it just seems it's just a bigger, slower, and more expensive apogee than anything else.

I will give it this though, it's an ok frontliner I guess because it's so tanky and it has alot of weapons coverage.

The superheavy capship is not a "battle ship", this is a support ship, this is not a player ship. This is a freighter, tanker, carrier and disable shield ship.

Looking more and more at the stats, you are indeed right.

I need to get 6 of them and roam around the sector, in style.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 01:59:49 AM by ZeCaptain »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 12:07:48 AM »

I saw this modpack and I saw it had a big superheavy capship, and I thought "I must have it!", after 2 ingame years of construction, then using it, it just seems it's just a bigger, slower, and more expensive apogee than anything else.

I will give it this though, it's an ok frontliner I guess because it's so tanky and it has alot of weapons coverage.

The superheavy capship is not a "battle ship", this is a support ship, this is not a player ship. This is a freighter, tanker, carrier and disable shield ship.

Gladiator Society

scrye

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2019, 12:38:22 AM »

@Snrasha; Hi, I like the work you've done with your mod.  The ships look cool and I'm giving them a go in my current run. =)

I'm wondering if you'd like some help cleaning up the English text though; your translations are pretty decent overall, and certainly do convey the key intent of what you're trying to say; but they definitely feel a bit choppy to my eyes as a native speaker.  I believe I can help make them cleaner without changing the intent too much.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can go from there.  If not, no worries.  Thanks for the mod.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2019, 02:57:39 AM »

@Snrasha; Hi, I like the work you've done with your mod.  The ships look cool and I'm giving them a go in my current run. =)

I'm wondering if you'd like some help cleaning up the English text though; your translations are pretty decent overall, and certainly do convey the key intent of what you're trying to say; but they definitely feel a bit choppy to my eyes as a native speaker.  I believe I can help make them cleaner without changing the intent too much.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we can go from there.  If not, no worries.  Thanks for the mod.
I am sure than some of them has already be clean per some others peoples, maybe not at of them. Sorry for the inconvenient, but i will appreaciate your help. This thing will be more easy on the discord ^^.

Gladiator Society

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2019, 02:42:41 AM »

Version 0.7.1e(hotfix):
-Fix the heal of the claptrop to a better number
-Remove remnant wolf,mora, sunder of remnant fleet.
-Reduce price of deployement of Lodium.
-Reduce price of the Cognitif.
-Add remnant wolf,mora and sunder on the Scavanger fleet.
-Nerf the wolfunder topspeed to 120 from 140.
-Nerf the weak EMP Emitter cooldown to 4 from 3 seconds.
-Minster cost increased of 300 000 credits.
-Block Safety Override on pulse core deviant too.
-Remove ammo on the Purified Burst Beam of Teco fighter. (Cooldown of 4.5seconds)
-Reduce flux dissipation of Blevis of 200.
-Reduce flux capacitor of Blevis of 2000.

Gladiator Society

ratemal

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2019, 04:06:21 AM »

Is there a way to find the stats of weapons fighter wings are using? Some of them (like purified beam used by Plot fighters) are not in the codex.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8