Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: [0.95a] Pulse Industry  (Read 280892 times)

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] High Tech Armada
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2019, 11:17:47 PM »

I know this is minor feedback but I think the ships in this pack are way too common, I seem to be seeing a lot of these more frequently than I see some common vanilla ships. Given that this mod is designed to expand the catalog of ships with several new and interesting niche ships I think the ships in this pack which are most common should be a bit more uncommon.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2019, 08:50:24 AM »

I know this is minor feedback but I think the ships in this pack are way too common, I seem to be seeing a lot of these more frequently than I see some common vanilla ships. Given that this mod is designed to expand the catalog of ships with several new and interesting niche ships I think the ships in this pack which are most common should be a bit more uncommon.
They are more rare than scarab, this is a bit a problem ^^. But yeah, maybe i need to put more than anything in the universe.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2019, 04:56:06 PM »

Maybe it's just my game then? I've found the scarab to be super-rare, at least rarer than say the malice. There are plenty of these ships I've never seen, feels though like 1or2 of them are set to common instead of rare, but again I'm not smart enough atm to know how to check that stat in the mod, nor do I even know if ships have a rarity stat or what.

Sorry if I'm wrong on my feedback, it's anecdotal really. So I could be biased.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 04:35:41 AM by namad »

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »

Maybe it's just my game then? I've found the scarab to be super-rare, at least rarer than say the malice. There are plenty of these ships I never seen, feels though like 1or2 of them are set to common instead of rare, but again I'm not smart enough atm to know how to check that stat in the mod, nor do I even know if ships have a rarity stat or what.

Sorry if I'm wrong on my feedback, it's anecdotal really. So I could be biased.

Well, after recheck it, it seems than some are pretty common, weird Well, i will update that when i have time.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 07:22:37 AM »

Oh also, in case you didn't check them all.... it's not just the malice the cuo and moraunder are probably also too common? I think.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 09:05:32 AM »

Oh also, in case you didn't check them all.... it's not just the malice the cuo and moraunder are probably also too common? I think.

Mini-fix. (Yeah, i have not really anything to do on my mod)

Version 0.7.1:
-Reduce spawn-rate of every ships per ten or five.

The cuo appears on personal fleet, so yeah, it seems to appear more often because of that ^^.

Gladiator Society

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 03:21:10 PM »

The moraunder might be the cheapest cruiser in the game (with a dozen ship pack and faction mods).

Was it's price increased much for 0.9.1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPfV0NT2EwBeP1ekUfV2umQvjMe89SOVJLMFz5WsYlM/edit#gid=0

Also sorry if I'm annoying you, I just keep noticing super small/mild possibly non-existent inconsistencies.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 09:15:23 PM »

The moraunder might be the cheapest cruiser in the game (with a dozen ship pack and faction mods).

Was it's price increased much for 0.9.1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jPfV0NT2EwBeP1ekUfV2umQvjMe89SOVJLMFz5WsYlM/edit#gid=0

Also sorry if I'm annoying you, I just keep noticing super small/mild possibly non-existent inconsistencies.
I have maybe forget to increase the price after the 0.9.1, yeah, sorry. After, the low price is also because this is a very bad Mora ^^.

Gladiator Society

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2019, 11:05:19 PM »

Actually if it's a very bad mora it's probably a fine price. It's about 85k and the mora 120-140k... but things like a venture are like 110k. I will say I haven't flown the moraunder, that's one reason I didn't mention it before, it's not been a high tech armada ship I've actually used.

So maybe 85k is totally fine if it's a really bad cruiser.

KanterZk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2019, 02:25:12 AM »

small bug, I have a bounty with a Minster-class Ultra-Heavy CapitalShip as leader to kill but it's impossible to leave combat because the game doesn't consider it's dead

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2019, 02:40:32 AM »

small bug, I have a bounty with a Minster-class Ultra-Heavy CapitalShip as leader to kill but it's impossible to leave combat because the game doesn't consider it's dead

Vanilla bug caused per "armor" module,no? Have you the last version of starsector?

Gladiator Society

namad

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »

Vanilla bug caused per "armor" module,no? Have you the last version of starsector?

I think it's the module bug, and it's still present in 0.9.1 and the only solution is to not use module ships or to use consolecommands to endcombat?

Drackogon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2019, 05:23:34 AM »

yes, its the module bug.
everytime i find a lodium class cruiser in the battle. its pretty much a guarenteed module bug. only fought against a minster once and got the bug, but everytime there's a lodium, guarenteed bug.
it could be that either when the lodium cruiser gets destroyed, the core in the back doesn't register as destroyed aswell? or when the lodium cruiser retreats, it counts as the cruiser retreat and not the core?

By the way, completely unrelated with the above: can i buy a minster class ship? does it spawn on tri-tachyon military shops? i've been going arround and arround those tri-tachyon military shops and so far, nothing.

edit: spelling error and:
if the bug affected ships with modules. wouldn't the cathedral ship from SWP be affected too? i've fought against it in combat and never got the bug, only with lodiums
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 05:26:41 AM by Drackogon »

KanterZk

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2019, 08:01:46 AM »

yes you guys are right I had a second bounty and this time it was fine, I didn't know about that bug sorry

stormbringer951

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2019, 08:36:08 AM »

I think it's the module bug, and it's still present in 0.9.1 and the only solution is to not use module ships or to use consolecommands to endcombat?
if the bug affected ships with modules. wouldn't the cathedral ship from SWP be affected too? i've fought against it in combat and never got the bug, only with lodiums

In 0.9.1a (fixed in future versions), when a ship with modules retreats the modules are not removed from a list of deployed things, which prevents combat from ever ending.

At that point you have to use the EndCombat command from the beta version of Console Commands to end the combat.
Weapons Group Controls mod - deselect all weapon groups, hold-down hold-fire mode, toggle alternating/linked fire
Captain's Log - throw away your notepad: custom notes, ruins and salvageable reminders
Old Hyperion - for your dose of nostalgia
Adjustable Skill Thresholds - set fleet DP and fighter bay thresholds
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8