Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104266 times)

SlavenOlupina

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.8.666a
« Reply #1245 on: December 19, 2022, 09:02:34 AM »

Falcon (NW) seems to be missing engine burn animation.

Love the mod, cheers.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:12:26 AM by SlavenOlupina »

Stelarwand030

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: December 23, 2022, 09:38:19 PM »

I am messing around with the Metafalica ship. i have edited all the weapons and removed any built in weapons.

I am trying to use the phira guns but they dont show up. On any ship. why?

I looked through all I could think of but could not find a setting that would hide the weapon.

Darkwhip

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: December 24, 2022, 06:31:55 AM »

Great work on this mod, I use it in every play through and testing every ship i come across I always find something interesting to do with them. But i want to make a request for a ship.

---ENCRYPTED MESSAGE RECEIVED - TTACHYON0.95.A PROTOCOL IDENTIFIED---
---DECRYPTING 100%---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : RECIPIENT CONFIRMED "Tahlan Shipworks Sales Representative - Nia Tahl"---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE BEGIN---

Greetings Tahlan Shipworks representative.
I am Commander Darkwhip of the Free Planets Alliance, I have a request for your ship designers. Out there in the fringes of the persean sector one comes across a multitude of insane things that boggles the mind and me and my commanding are always looking out for our supplies and fuel situation lest we become prey to those things lurking out here with no way out.

And last night, i got together for the typical game of monopoly with my bridge crew, and amidst bouts of greed and corporate backstabbings that'd make a Tri-Tachyon executive blush we bounced around an idea, currently in the fleet if one wants to properly gather salvage from wrecks you'd need a salvage gantry of some sort or other civilian vessel of the same size with a heftier maintenance fee and all that together ends up at an uncomfortable share of our supplies every month, that added with our survey ships of course, which not only makes our fleet a bigger target it's also paid in bread.

So here's the request we'd like a ship that houses both the necessary survey equipment for mapping new planets and the equipment necessary to aid in salvage efforts across the fleet, all in a single ship, without the pesky civilian-grade hull you find in every buffalo freighter, as for the size of this ship, ideally if you could cram it all on something about destroyer-sized would be ideal, but we'd take even a cruiser-sized industrial beast at this point, all that at a comfortable burn speed of 8 parsecs. As for mounts, we don't really care, we'd fly her unarmed here as we're already used to keeping our bread-and-breakfast ships free of any pirates or [REDACTED] fleets.

If your engineers ever get into this request you can be sure an alpha-level genious would find its way into your warehouses together with a generous credit fee for the commission, shoudl you wish to supply us with a blueprint for the vessel as well.

Safe flying out there, and keep up the fine work! Hoppe you guys drop by the Shipyards of Heinessen, last i've been there they had a great drunk-kite-racing bout around the rings.
P.S.: Don't bet on the the white one with red stripes, he always scrapes his engines on something and ends up with the rescue-crew

---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE END---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE TERMINATED---
---MESSAGE NOT FOUND---

Couldn't resist the temptation to Roleplay that bit, Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 07:02:21 AM by Darkwhip »

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 24, 2022, 07:46:34 AM »

I'm not reading all that. Denied.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1249 on: December 24, 2022, 08:40:26 AM »

(The tl;dr is person wants a destroyer-sized ship with salvage gantry, surveying equipment and no civ-grade hull, at least 8 burn)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: December 24, 2022, 08:51:51 AM »

They should learn how to implement their own ships then.

Great Wound

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 24, 2022, 10:22:14 AM »

---ENCRYPTED MESSAGE RECEIVED - TTACHYON0.95.A PROTOCOL IDENTIFIED---
---DECRYPTING 100%---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : RECIPIENT CONFIRMED "Tahlan Shipworks Sales Representative - Nia Tahl"---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE BEGIN---

Greetings Tahlan Shipworks representative.
I am Commander Darkwhip of the Free Planets Alliance, I have a request for your ship designers. Out there in the fringes of the persean sector one comes across a multitude of insane things that boggles the mind and me and my commanding are always looking out for our supplies and fuel situation lest we become prey to those things lurking out here with no way out.

And last night, i got together for the typical game of monopoly with my bridge crew, and amidst bouts of greed and corporate backstabbings that'd make a Tri-Tachyon executive blush we bounced around an idea, currently in the fleet if one wants to properly gather salvage from wrecks you'd need a salvage gantry of some sort or other civilian vessel of the same size with a heftier maintenance fee and all that together ends up at an uncomfortable share of our supplies every month, that added with our survey ships of course, which not only makes our fleet a bigger target it's also paid in bread.

So here's the request we'd like a ship that houses both the necessary survey equipment for mapping new planets and the equipment necessary to aid in salvage efforts across the fleet, all in a single ship, without the pesky civilian-grade hull you find in every buffalo freighter, as for the size of this ship, ideally if you could cram it all on something about destroyer-sized would be ideal, but we'd take even a cruiser-sized industrial beast at this point, all that at a comfortable burn speed of 8 parsecs. As for mounts, we don't really care, we'd fly her unarmed here as we're already used to keeping our bread-and-breakfast ships free of any pirates or [REDACTED] fleets.

If your engineers ever get into this request you can be sure an alpha-level genious would find its way into your warehouses together with a generous credit fee for the commission, shoudl you wish to supply us with a blueprint for the vessel as well.

Safe flying out there, and keep up the fine work! Hoppe you guys drop by the Shipyards of Heinessen, last i've been there they had a great drunk-kite-racing bout around the rings.
P.S.: Don't bet on the the white one with red stripes, he always scrapes his engines on something and ends up with the rescue-crew

---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE END---
---TTACHYON0.95.A : MESSAGE TERMINATED---
---MESSAGE NOT FOUND---

Hmmm...

If you're happy I might have to make you one for my KoC, I've been toying with the idea of another destroyer for Eridani's lineup and it would fit in, in lieu of credits I'll be using an [edited] transcript of your formal request as the ships descriptor.

P.S.: Don't bet on the the white one with red stripes, he always scrapes his engines on something and ends up with the rescue-crew-

Not sure if you've played with my KoC before but Angry periphery has a kite-racing track following Lagans rings... and you're right, don't bet one the white one with red stripes, bet on the red one with white stripes:

Merry Christmas back at you!

Stelarwand030

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 24, 2022, 03:22:37 PM »

I have just redownloaded the mod to fix an error from trying to unhide the Phira weapon and am now getting an error.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Market condition [IndEvo_mineFieldCondition] not found
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.MarketCondition.readResolve(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.MarketCondition.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.addCondition(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.Market.addCondition(Unknown Source)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.utils.IndEvoIntegrations.addDefenses(IndEvoIntegrations.kt:14)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.world.Rubicon.generate(Rubicon.kt:327)
   at org.niatahl.tahlan.TahlanModPlugin.onNewGame(TahlanModPlugin.kt:87)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.OoO0.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.oooO.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.V.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have no idea whats happening. I have not updated any other mods or changed anything in them. I even tried redownloading this mod to see if that would fix it but no still getting an error.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 24, 2022, 04:13:31 PM »

your Industrial.Evolution is out of date

Stelarwand030

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 24, 2022, 04:34:20 PM »

your Industrial.Evolution is out of date

Thanks.

I guess I am updating all my mods tonight.... I have like 40 mods... this is gonna be a pain.

Modo44

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 25, 2022, 11:55:50 AM »

Hel Hound, eh? That's a surprise and a half, especially in a weak looking Legio merchant fleet. Are they supposed to show up just like that, and not in some bounty of a "You will die" level?

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 25, 2022, 02:39:25 PM »

yes

SpiceyT

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 25, 2022, 04:05:37 PM »

Hello, is it possible to find blueprint packages for the great houses ships?

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 25, 2022, 04:25:44 PM »

Hello, is it possible to find blueprint packages for the great houses ships?

yes

HayesJ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 26, 2022, 01:18:15 PM »

Hey i love the mod but im having an issue with the Legio which i cant quite figure out.. i took over Melchiresa for my allied faction, the planet has a lowtech starfortress orbiting it but the fortress wont change factions so it stays hostile in engagements but i can use it to interact with the planet as if it switched sides fine when we took over the planet
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 111