Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104142 times)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.8.666a
« Reply #1230 on: November 28, 2022, 12:37:25 PM »

I also got the Null constellation issue. 

In the save file it says:
<st>$tahlan_traum_location</st>
<st>Terror</st>

Can't find it anywhere.  Kinda bummed.

Again, nothing I can do. Seems something might've removed or changed constellations or something.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

WeWickYou

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: December 03, 2022, 05:43:53 PM »

Hello, Nia

Regarding the planet with kassadar claim, (i know it's easier say than done) wouldn't it be possible to make a bar event in Kassadar independant market who would make the faction "respawn" on those with the claim?

Regards,

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: December 03, 2022, 05:58:54 PM »

I s2g. Read the FAQ.

Argentum Rhodes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: December 04, 2022, 12:28:05 AM »

Howdy Nia,

Just wanted to say I love Tahlan Shipworks it's such a fun mod that adds lots of neat thing.

Spoiler
Also wanted to say I really like the Rosen!
[close]

Thank you for making mod.

Reshy

• Admiral
  • White
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: December 09, 2022, 01:01:47 AM »

Any chance for the ability to reverse engineer the mod's drone ships?  You can only get them from salvaging, and if you wipe out their pet faction you no longer have any source of them and I don't think there's any blueprint drops for them either.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: December 09, 2022, 08:56:20 AM »

No.

TCA_ChinChin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: December 11, 2022, 01:06:24 AM »

The Legio AI demon ships are truly hellish to fight. I think they punch one or two tiers above the ship size they actually are and with their unique armor, supercharged flux stats, and often uncatchable mobility, killing one takes a whole fleet. My worse nightmare is the hound which has regenerating armor on par with destroyers, a sacrificial front armor piece, damper fields, and a charge that reduces damage taken. Impossible to catch and just as impossible to kill  :). I have trouble with just the frigate, I can't imagine fighting a whole fleet of varying sizes! Its a shame you can't really use them yourself.

Sozzer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: December 11, 2022, 10:19:33 PM »

The Legio AI demon ships are truly hellish to fight. I think they punch one or two tiers above the ship size they actually are and with their unique armor, supercharged flux stats, and often uncatchable mobility, killing one takes a whole fleet. My worse nightmare is the hound which has regenerating armor on par with destroyers, a sacrificial front armor piece, damper fields, and a charge that reduces damage taken. Impossible to catch and just as impossible to kill  :). I have trouble with just the frigate, I can't imagine fighting a whole fleet of varying sizes! Its a shame you can't really use them yourself.

skill issue

(just spawn ships with console if you want them, nobody's stopping you)

Ruddygreat

• Admiral
  • Seals :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: December 12, 2022, 04:56:06 AM »

you can also recover them post-battle if you have the "automated ships" skill at the end of the tech line, if you're not keen on using the console (though that does need to you be able to fight them)

also a tip for fighting them - try your best to keep up the pressure on them, if they can't escape to vent / heal then they're basically just normal ships with good flux stats and awful armour.

Perq

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: December 13, 2022, 12:55:19 PM »

I've played this mod a while ago, enjoyed the ships and legio (though the hyperspace legio stations were.. weird) and all other stuff that this mod brings. I've came back and installed it again, and honestly legio are just so stupidly overtunned. They are very frustrating to deal with. I think I'll start to turning them off next time, which is sad because I like their theme. :s

Lone_Ape

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: December 13, 2022, 02:05:57 PM »

so i have the hot fix intstalled but it still get the nex error even after downloading the github release

Might need to rewrite some stuff then. No way around Nex for the near future then, I'm afraid.

Okay, scratch that maybe. Try replacing the TahlanShipworks.jar with this one. Should work.
Link

Can you pin this somewhere on the main page? Had to necro for a while to find why my game wont start

Dadada

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: December 13, 2022, 03:20:40 PM »

They are very frustrating to deal with. I think I'll start to turning them off next time, which is sad because I like their theme. :s
There is a tahlan_settings.json in the mod folder... You could turn the Daemons off and still keep the faction on.
>#enables Legio droneships.
>"enableDaemons": true
replace true with false...

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: December 14, 2022, 09:22:59 AM »

so i have the hot fix intstalled but it still get the nex error even after downloading the github release

Might need to rewrite some stuff then. No way around Nex for the near future then, I'm afraid.

Okay, scratch that maybe. Try replacing the TahlanShipworks.jar with this one. Should work.
Link

Can you pin this somewhere on the main page? Had to necro for a while to find why my game wont start

It's literally right under the download

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #1243 on: December 17, 2022, 03:02:28 AM »

For anyone having the null constellation issue in finding Traum, here's a console runcode (copy and paste) to get the exact system it's in. Report back if it's spawning in a funny system it shouldn't (if it keeps spawning in the same place that's also interesting).

Code: java
runcode import com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.DerelictShipEntityPlugin;
List<SectorEntityToken> tokens = new ArrayList<SectorEntityToken>();
for (StarSystemAPI system : Global.getSector().getStarSystems()) {
    tokens.addAll(system.getAllEntities());
}
tokens.addAll(Global.getSector().getHyperspace().getAllEntities());
for (SectorEntityToken token : tokens) {
    String specId = token.getCustomEntityType();
    if (specId == null || token.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().contains(MemFlags.SALVAGE_SPEC_ID_OVERRIDE)) {
        specId = token.getMemoryWithoutUpdate().getString(MemFlags.SALVAGE_SPEC_ID_OVERRIDE);
    }
    if (!"wreck".equals(specId)) continue;
    CustomCampaignEntityPlugin plugin = token.getCustomPlugin();
    if (plugin instanceof DerelictShipEntityPlugin) {
        DerelictShipEntityPlugin dsep = (DerelictShipEntityPlugin)plugin;
        String variantId = dsep.getData().ship.variantId;
        if (variantId.startsWith("tahlan_schnee")) {
            Console.showMessage("Traum found in " + token.getContainingLocation().getName() + " at " + token.getLocation());
        }
    }
}

WeWickYou

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: December 18, 2022, 03:16:25 AM »

I s2g. Read the FAQ.
didn't see there was a FAQ, thx.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 111