Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104352 times)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.6a
« Reply #765 on: May 23, 2021, 12:09:32 PM »

having error with 0.6a also

Code
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [tahlan_Castigator_relic] not found!

it seems i have to overwrite 0.6 with 0.6a?
which go against the recommended way of updating mods in this game, at least on almost all the mods anyway

Stick to 0.6 or start a new save. 0.6a has limited compatibility with 0.6.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

redvyper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 23, 2021, 02:03:27 PM »

Perhaps I am blind but where can find the 0.6 download? I get rid of the 0.6v mod without thinking there would be an issue - and I'd like to continue this save!

Code
ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [tahlan_Castigator_relic] not found!

which go against the recommended way of updating mods in this game, at least on almost all the mods anyway

Damienov

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 23, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »

Perhaps I am blind but where can find the 0.6 download? I get rid of the 0.6v mod without thinking there would be an issue - and I'd like to continue this save!

on the Patreon "Recent Post" sidebar

redvyper

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 25, 2021, 08:03:41 PM »

on the Patreon "Recent Post" sidebar

I really should get more sleep. Thanks for the succinct response!

Sionetta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 25, 2021, 10:16:10 PM »

Code

the Castigator Relic hull and variants file are lacking, i copied them from an older version and it worked

Sionetta

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 25, 2021, 10:37:02 PM »

not sure if posting here is proper, but how do i modify the Forced Overdrive hullmod ? i tried to raise armor regain back to 100% by removing "/2" in the "ARMOR_MAULUS_CAPITAL/2" in tahlan_ForcedOverdrive.java , but nothing changed.
i also tried to change the penalty value from "300f" to "200f" in tahlan_KnightRefit.java but nothing changed too.
zero knowledge in java or coding tho

Pratapon51

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 26, 2021, 08:24:46 PM »

not sure if posting here is proper, but how do i modify the Forced Overdrive hullmod ? i tried to raise armor regain back to 100% by removing "/2" in the "ARMOR_MAULUS_CAPITAL/2" in tahlan_ForcedOverdrive.java , but nothing changed.
i also tried to change the penalty value from "300f" to "200f" in tahlan_KnightRefit.java but nothing changed too.
zero knowledge in java or coding tho

That's only the raw source. You'll have to recompile a new jar after making changes, or if you are crazy, run the mod directly off the raws, although that will be a little slower and has a chance of breaking things.

ExtinctionBomb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.6a - Bug Report
« Reply #772 on: May 29, 2021, 10:56:56 AM »

Metafalica battleship has given me an error in a modded playthrough. The Shock Blast function in its Phira guns crashes my game when the projectiles collide with objects like ships. Here's the starsector.log info. I'm no guru on starsector so I don't know if the crash is due to the mods I have installed or something else.

216692 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicTrailPlugin.AddTrailMemberAdvanced(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;FLcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFFFFFFLjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/Color;FFFFIIFFFLorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Ljava/util/Map;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineLayers;F)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicTrailPlugin.AddTrailMemberAdvanced(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;FLcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFFFFFFLjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/Color;FFFFIIFFFLorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Ljava/util/Map;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineLayers;F)V
   at data.scripts.weapons.tahlan_PhiraOnHitEffect.onHit(tahlan_PhiraOnHitEffect.java:46)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.entities.MovingRay.notifyDealtDamage(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.super.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.E.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advanceInner(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 29, 2021, 11:48:31 AM »

Metafalica battleship has given me an error in a modded playthrough. The Shock Blast function in its Phira guns crashes my game when the projectiles collide with objects like ships. Here's the starsector.log info. I'm no guru on starsector so I don't know if the crash is due to the mods I have installed or something else.

216692 [Thread-3] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicTrailPlugin.AddTrailMemberAdvanced(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;FLcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFFFFFFLjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/Color;FFFFIIFFFLorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Ljava/util/Map;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineLayers;F)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: data.scripts.plugins.MagicTrailPlugin.AddTrailMemberAdvanced(Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEntityAPI;FLcom/fs/starfarer/api/graphics/SpriteAPI;Lorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;FFFFFFFLjava/awt/Color;Ljava/awt/Color;FFFFIIFFFLorg/lwjgl/util/vector/Vector2f;Ljava/util/Map;Lcom/fs/starfarer/api/combat/CombatEngineLayers;F)V
   at data.scripts.weapons.tahlan_PhiraOnHitEffect.onHit(tahlan_PhiraOnHitEffect.java:46)

Is your MagicLib on the latest version?
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

ExtinctionBomb

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 29, 2021, 10:40:18 PM »

Is your MagicLib on the latest version?

HAHA! No it was not. Bless your heart, I should've checked first. Updated to latest version, and it no longer crashes. Sorry for not checking first.
The Persean Sector shall know Metafalica's wrath...  ::)

iuri2993

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 30, 2021, 10:27:47 PM »

i'm a fan of warhammer and the machine god give me something, i realy don't belive it, thanks man! for the emperor i will go purge them all with this new roly instrument blessed by the machine spirit! realy good mod!

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 02, 2021, 06:17:09 AM »

Code

the Castigator Relic hull and variants file are lacking, i copied them from an older version and it worked

You have to remove the # infront of castigator_relic in ship_data.csv too... i'm guessing thats just a simple easy way to stop it from loading? but i'm not sure why as the changelog doesnt say that the ship was removed?
this just seems weird as so far its the only thing stopping 0.6 to 0.6a save compatibility unless i'm missing something?

dreamdancer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 02, 2021, 07:55:36 AM »

You have to remove the # infront of castigator_relic in ship_data.csv too... i'm guessing thats just a simple easy way to stop it from loading? but i'm not sure why as the changelog doesnt say that the ship was removed?

tahlan_Castigator_relic is the Kaivalya, which is mentioned as being removed in the 0.6 changelog. In 0.6, it didn't spawn anymore and it was really removed in 0.6a.

Killsode

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: June 02, 2021, 07:44:44 PM »

tahlan_Castigator_relic is the Kaivalya, which is mentioned as being removed in the 0.6 changelog. In 0.6, it didn't spawn anymore and it was really removed in 0.6a.

Ah, yep that makes sense

SpaceDrake

• Captain
  • Piloting space mecha for fun and profit(?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 02, 2021, 08:48:23 PM »

So how badly does Shipworks react to being plugged into an existing game? Will the new ships start sliding in to new fleets and salvage lists etc?
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 111