Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1105231 times)

DemonicSquid

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.6
« Reply #705 on: April 19, 2021, 05:37:02 PM »

Love your work dude, alas, I'm getting a null pointer crash when adjusting weapon layouts in the Dun Scaith and the Scathach. Auto Assign also causes the crash.

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 19, 2021, 05:40:42 PM »

Love your work dude, alas, I'm getting a null pointer crash when adjusting weapon layouts in the Dun Scaith and the Scathach. Auto Assign also causes the crash.
Do those ship types have 23 or more weapon slots? If so, it is probably a vanilla bug. It should be patched soon-ish.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.5a
« Reply #707 on: April 19, 2021, 09:44:22 PM »

Not sure if it's a Nexerelin or Tahlan issue, but the GH start in Nexerelin has 0 relations with all factions, instead of the 50 with independents and neutral with all except pirates/legio.

I also have a similar problem, I start as Legio Infernalis and I'm neutral with all vanilla factions? The only faction that wants me dead is Kadur Remnant.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.5a
« Reply #708 on: April 20, 2021, 06:00:19 AM »

Not sure if it's a Nexerelin or Tahlan issue, but the GH start in Nexerelin has 0 relations with all factions, instead of the 50 with independents and neutral with all except pirates/legio.

I also have a similar problem, I start as Legio Infernalis and I'm neutral with all vanilla factions? The only faction that wants me dead is Kadur Remnant.

Same, I start with Armaa and im neutral with everyone.

Shibdib

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 21, 2021, 06:27:09 PM »

This shows as not updated on version checker

Vengarr

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 22, 2021, 09:06:59 AM »

The built-in Fray Cannon on the Castella (P) costs 69 ordinance points.

NICE

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 23, 2021, 06:01:38 AM »

I have a quick question. I just found a Ristreza but it came with a built in hardened shield upgrade.

Typically I build these ships with the forced overdrive and jack up their armor, what would I have to edit in order to turn hardened shield here into heavy armor?

On a side note, is there any way for me to get 100% emp resist if I'm using forced overdrive? Usually 100% would be Shield Shunt and Flux Resistant Conduits. With Forced Overdrive, it locks out shield shunt. Leaving me at a max of 50%? I'm probably missing something here though.

It's probably intentional as to not be super op lol. Kassadari engineering is my new favorite hull mod. Keep up the good work.

**EDIT: I think the shields came from automated construction which is probably not part of this mod and from something else.**
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 12:49:39 PM by Jet Black »

Euripides

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 23, 2021, 12:36:06 PM »

The Darnus frigate is way too good imo
I put 2 phase lances + beam optics on it, basically just solo's entire fleets of enemy frigates by itself. It either needs a reduction in offensive power, or a nerf to speed or survival. I don't know the best exact approach mechanically for it and some of the problem might simply be how damn good phase lances are.

Also an AI bug report with the Darnus: If you order it to a capture point, the AI will constantly engage its special move ability and jet away from the capture point and then fly back. It's like it has ADHD.

Darnus is really cool but so good I feel like every other frigate is completely obsolete when I have one.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 23, 2021, 02:32:49 PM »

I put 2 phase lances + beam optics on it, basically just solo's entire fleets of enemy frigates by itself. It either needs a reduction in offensive power, or a nerf to speed or survival. I don't know the best exact approach mechanically for it and some of the problem might simply be how damn good phase lances are.

Also an AI bug report with the Darnus: If you order it to a capture point, the AI will constantly engage its special move ability and jet away from the capture point and then fly back. It's like it has ADHD.

Darnus is really cool but so good I feel like every other frigate is completely obsolete when I have one.

I'll bump up the DP a bit, but otherwise not gonna touch it. Hyperion is stronger still, so I see no reason to nerf the Darnus.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

captinjoehenry

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 24, 2021, 10:47:22 AM »

Long time fan of this mod!  I totally love the rosenwriter stuff but I’ve noticed a bit of a bug with the Hunter Interception gun.  When a ship mounting them comes under heavy missile attack the intercept guns have an odd issue.  Where the gun is trying to shoot one target but the projectile is homing in on an entirely different target where the projectiles just fly off in a strong arc failing to intercept anything as the turret tries to shoot an entirely different target.

JohnVicres

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 26, 2021, 04:36:06 AM »

I'll bump up the DP a bit, but otherwise not gonna touch it. Hyperion is stronger still, so I see no reason to nerf the Darnus.

Noooooo (please) you can't nerf the demonic wolfpack... ;(

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 26, 2021, 10:06:04 AM »

Sorry to ask again, if anyone here knows the answer to this?

Is there any way for me to get 100% emp resist if I'm using forced overdrive? Usually 100% would be Shield Shunt and Flux Resistant Conduits. With Forced Overdrive, it locks out shield shunt. Leaving me at a max of 50%? I'm probably missing something here though.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 26, 2021, 10:50:37 AM »

Sorry to ask again, if anyone here knows the answer to this?

Is there any way for me to get 100% emp resist if I'm using forced overdrive? Usually 100% would be Shield Shunt and Flux Resistant Conduits. With Forced Overdrive, it locks out shield shunt. Leaving me at a max of 50%? I'm probably missing something here though.

no
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Jet Black

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 27, 2021, 05:59:09 AM »

thx

DARK170

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 29, 2021, 12:20:40 PM »

Sorry if this is already reported, Heretic Cruiser Sophrosyne-class is not using its System, i my self can use its System but officers and autopilot wont. i'm attaching names of the mods that i use.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 111