Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1104287 times)

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.5a
« Reply #660 on: April 07, 2021, 11:31:24 AM »

It's possible that you already found it? The 'object' in question is a unique variant on the rosenritter battlecruiser - I know I've had runs where I picked that up before I even found the Halbmond.
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

TheJunkie42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 07, 2021, 12:29:22 PM »

Well that could be it...

I have the Rosenritter Nachtgesang Battlecrusier BP already. It doesn't look like the Halbmond, and I don't remember where I found it... That being said I haven't discovered anything inside this area that I wasn't able to learn.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 07, 2021, 12:42:41 PM »

Unless it's been changed for 0.95 - I haven't started to load myself up on mods yet - the thing in the constellation is an actual derelict ship. The blueprint is just one of the things you get for keeping the Halbmond around long enough, and is for a slightly different battlecruiser than the one in the constellation.

TheJunkie42

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 07, 2021, 04:02:16 PM »

Is the ship floating around inside the hyperspace nebula or inside a system in the nebula?

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 07, 2021, 04:33:24 PM »

In a system. I'm not sure on the exact placement rules, but I've generally not had much trouble finding it. Check all the planets, check by all the jump-points, the usual locations...

If you're really stuck, you can track it down using dev mode and... I think it's ctrl-z to turn off sensor range limits when dev mode is active?

dk1332

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 07, 2021, 06:36:25 PM »

I am struggling to find the "object of interest" in the Shedim Constellation..

I have unlocked all the databanks from the Halbmond. I have the ship with me in my fleet as I explore. I have seen hours looking around and can't find anything. I have sensors placed in each system, explored every asteroid belt and still nothing...

Anyone able to suggest something?

Thank you

Same here, But I was able to retrieve a lightly damaged Battlecruiser and a light/heavy cruiser from the location the quest is pointing me at. I already spend at least 4 in game months combing the system but the quest is still not yet completed and had to leave to explore somewhere else. Did I miss something?

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 07, 2021, 07:17:07 PM »

The battlecruiser is probably it. And no, the quest message never goes away.

PolygonalPerson

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 08, 2021, 02:11:20 AM »

Is there a console command to spawn the special RR ship you get at the end of the questline? I've combed through every single star system in the suggested area; nada! Even with console command's boosted sensors *and* the dev mode sensor uncapper (or whatever it's called).

I've found nothing; it looks like it didn't spawn for me, yet it still told me where to look for it?

JohnVicres

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 09, 2021, 08:18:40 AM »

Is there a console command to spawn the special RR ship you get at the end of the questline? I've combed through every single star system in the suggested area; nada! Even with console command's boosted sensors *and* the dev mode sensor uncapper (or whatever it's called).

I've found nothing; it looks like it didn't spawn for me, yet it still told me where to look for it?
If by console you're referring to the Console Commands mod, then yea use the 'list ships' command then 'addship yourwantedship'. If you want to build the ships, use 'list specials' and 'addspecial RRblueprintname'. Also keep looking idk

JohnVicres

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 09, 2021, 08:19:50 AM »

Master Nia, have you removed the Pastella's flux debuff modspec? Or was it broken with the update?

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 09, 2021, 02:02:45 PM »

Master Nia, have you removed the Pastella's flux debuff modspec? Or was it broken with the update?

MagicLib changed how the mechanic works so it's currently broken. Will be fixed next update.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Mira Lendin

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 09, 2021, 10:53:34 PM »

Nice mod!
are you panning to add more bounty ships in the near future ?
^^

Desire

• Ensign
  • “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 10, 2021, 05:27:04 AM »

Loving the mod, does anyone have a good setup for the ships that should go along with the cruiser from the mission? on its own I don't feel like it justifies the 70 cost.

YenGin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 11, 2021, 04:43:05 AM »

While I was flying through Hyperspace I found a Legio Smuggler fleet and when I tried to open comms with them the game crashed, have tested it several times with the same results, talking to vanilla faction fleets works just fine.

VivaLozTioz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 11, 2021, 08:22:37 AM »

Hey Nia,
first and foremost, great job, really love your mod. Since the 0.95a compatibility the Higabana and Dun Scaith seem to have some broken automatic weapon grooup adjustments. Anytime i try to get this to work my whole game crashes with an exception: null. Any suggestions besides manually adjusting?
thx anyways
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 111