Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 111

Author Topic: [0.96a] Tahlan Shipworks  (Read 1105102 times)

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Tahlan Shipworks 0.3.15a
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2020, 11:30:15 AM »

I'm already on on latest version, they still seem strong even and i just realize they're no longer sending siege, but in the late game they're still annoying, probably because they're ally with pirate and pirate quite prosperous in my current modlist, oh well, i'm gonna disable them, thanks btw for replying.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2020, 03:11:43 PM »

I mean they are meant to be a dangerous threat in the lategame that forces the player to deal with them eventually. Obviously not everyone will like that which is why I added the option to disable them.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 18, 2020, 01:07:40 AM »

This might be more related to Nexerelin itself.

But can the Legio form an Alliance with the Pirates or any other modded Pirate Faction (i also have the Starlight Cabal from another mod on my playthrough)?

I would love to see a Pirate Alliance focusing on just pure Anarchy.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #468 on: April 19, 2020, 06:33:59 PM »

This might be more related to Nexerelin itself.

But can the Legio form an Alliance with the Pirates or any other modded Pirate Faction (i also have the Starlight Cabal from another mod on my playthrough)?

I would love to see a Pirate Alliance focusing on just pure Anarchy.
Nexerelin currently has pirate-type factions coded to not form alliances on their own. But the player can form an alliance with such factions, and there's also the createAlliance console command.

Alluvian

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 20, 2020, 07:05:34 AM »

Quite a wonderful mod! Since I started using it, it has been a feature set I have enabled for almost every play-through of Starsector I have done. Rather fond of the three factions of the Legio, the Great Houses and Rosenritter.

Given the temporal technology of the Great Houses vessels, it is kind of fitting that the Great Houses are not a playable faction; rather a relic from the past that may still have a bearing on the future. This gives players a lot of freedom (in my opinion) to craft their own stories, and if they so choose to try and restore Kassadar / the Great Houses to their former glory in their own campaigns. That said, I would love to see more Kassadari additions in the future should you be so inclined.

I quite like the Legio Infernalis. In general the Legio is a good addition to Starsector in my opinion, as having a more organized / militant pirate-type  fills a niche (dominating aggressive expansionists) that was kind of missing. Thus far, I have tried out the Legio both with and without the Siege mechanic enabled to see what kind of a difference it makes for campaigns using Nexerelin, and have even tried playing as a Legio commission with and without it enabled.

Thus far, I have enjoyed the Legio presence in my games more when the Siege mechanic is enabled. In a Nexerelin campaign, having the Legio Siege enabled is a much better way to allow them to put pressure on the other factions. One setting combination I find particularly interesting, is to have Legio Siege enabled alongside Nexerelin's brawl mode (nex_brawlMode). Makes for quite a bloody conflict in the core worlds!

Also hoping to see some more Rosenritter content in the future! I did notice the Rosenritter skins you created for Diable Avionics, very nice.

Yubbin

• Lieutenant
  • i just play mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: April 20, 2020, 07:09:55 AM »

I did notice the Rosenritter skins you created for Diable Avionics, very nice.
I agree, the Navy blue skin is also very good looking.

Chronia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2020, 06:11:23 PM »

I'm loving this mod! I'm particularly fond of the Great Houses and Rosenritter bits.

One thing that bugs me a tiny bit is that Kassadar doesn't have a Black Market - is that intentional? I was poking around in the code to see what it might take to add one (looks like a one-liner) but figured you might be saving the UI space for another submarket?

riskyfandango

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2020, 12:06:36 AM »

errm hi so ive only just worked out how to add mods etc to games without steam doing it for me and i added this mod (looks fabulous by the way  :) ) along with a few others, unfortunately this one is the only one not currently working. the reason stated is "failed to load version from master url" i imagine im late to the party on this but does anyone know how to fix it ? any help will be greatly appreciated

riskyfandango

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2020, 12:08:21 AM »

apologies wrong mod page! so sorry im new at this  :-\

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 01, 2020, 08:59:28 PM »

Some Vayra sector bounty ship (Hresvelgr X etc) seem to be available in the prism freeport even Vayra sector is not enabled, is it intentional? I think would be a good idea to blacklist it from Prism market if Vayra sector is not enabled.

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 01, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »

In addition to that, the enableLifelessShips option is not able to prevent nameless-class to be spawned.

Nia Tahl

• Admiral
  • AI in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 02, 2020, 03:23:28 AM »

That first one seems like a bug with Nex, not my mod.

The second one sounds like you might've disabled the lifeless ships mid-campaign. It won't despawn any ships that were already spawned. If not, idk, some bug I can't be bothered to fix.
My mods: Tahlan Shipworks - ScalarTech Solutions - Trailer Moments
It's all in the presentation

Fatman_D

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 02, 2020, 06:21:17 AM »

I am pretty sure I started a new campaign for that, but it seem that only nameless was spawned, haven't seen any timeless-class.

JustThatGoo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 03, 2020, 08:38:01 PM »

Thanks a tonne for this mod, adding nice variety to every game, had to send a little support. So many nice additions and ships, the Legio, especially The Great Houses and what little Rosenritter related things I find. I always go to Lethia and give them Alpha Cores(despite them not doing anything with them) and a Pristine Nanoforge. For some reason I always hope they'll rise again or send rogue expeditionary forces into the sector to spice things up and give some early limited access to their salvage

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 10, 2020, 05:07:20 PM »

Thanks a tonne for this mod, adding nice variety to every game, had to send a little support. So many nice additions and ships, the Legio, especially The Great Houses and what little Rosenritter related things I find. I always go to Lethia and give them Alpha Cores(despite them not doing anything with them) and a Pristine Nanoforge. For some reason I always hope they'll rise again or send rogue expeditionary forces into the sector to spice things up and give some early limited access to their salvage

Kassadar and Lethia are so interesting that i always colonize some planets in the middle of the trip and give them to factions i have good relations with or to the Independents. That way i actually have several fuel stops to reach Lethia.

As for the Alpha Core thing (you could use Dev Mode and put them yourself on their Heavy Industry.) Getting pristine Ristrezas and Nibelungs is always great!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 111