Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: A Leadership Capstone Idea  (Read 2509 times)

Ad Astra

• Captain
  • Are Reapers strawberry flavored?
    • View Profile
Re: A Leadership Capstone Idea
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2021, 08:47:57 PM »

It is not even a proper gacha... Have to use external portrait pack so it saves the game from being conquered by the clones.

And that brilliant moment when you decide that you need another set of officers so you have to sent all your combat comrades into the nearest airlock.

Because.

To make this even more hurtful our lord Shigeruxander Moslovyamoto said "Loli portrait packs were a mistake"! I'm serious! I have proof!

Loli portrait pack jokes aside, I'd kill an entire village IRL in exchange for an emmwhatnot (probably typed that wrong) themed portrait pack, all with their spacesuits/colonial swashbuckler outfits, swashy hats, and most important of all, parrot lobsters. That man (presumably) is a national Starsector treasure.

Regarding the airlock walk...well, they had a good run I guess, but you get kinda bored of phase ships and wages don't pay themselves. Out the lock with ye! YARRR
You can park your spaceship anywhere you want if you get along with pirates

Lucky33

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: A Leadership Capstone Idea
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2021, 09:25:12 PM »

It is not even a proper gacha... Have to use external portrait pack so it saves the game from being conquered by the clones.

And that brilliant moment when you decide that you need another set of officers so you have to sent all your combat comrades into the nearest airlock.

Because.

To make this even more hurtful our lord Shigeruxander Moslovyamoto said "Loli portrait packs were a mistake"! I'm serious! I have proof!

Loli portrait pack jokes aside, I'd kill an entire village IRL in exchange for an emmwhatnot (probably typed that wrong) themed portrait pack, all with their spacesuits/colonial swashbuckler outfits, swashy hats, and most important of all, parrot lobsters. That man (presumably) is a national Starsector treasure.

Regarding the airlock walk...well, they had a good run I guess, but you get kinda bored of phase ships and wages don't pay themselves. Out the lock with ye! YARRR

Oh yes! The actual true story of the Sector from the player who have been there and done that. And this. Mostly this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]